What's new

Time to offload Afghan refugee/terrorists into India alongwith US agent/Liberal sympathizers

Bro this is the problem ...once najam sethi said if someone speaks truth in pakistan then they become raw agents ...ok I will not say anything e
I already recvd warning from moderators ...I want to continue in defence.pk its really good and exciting forum

Bro this is the problem ...once najam sethi said if someone speaks truth in pakistan then they become raw agents ...ok I will not say anything e
I already recvd warning from moderators ...I want to continue in defence.pk its really good and exciting forum
anyone in your country who even dares say good things about Pakistan or strays from government narrative gets hindutva terrorist abusing and making their life hell so please spare the nonsense about truth here!

Liberals and Islamic terrorism scum are not the same..at least the liberals arent blasting bombs..this is purely mullah hobby!

anyone in your country who even dares say good things about Pakistan or strays from government narrative gets hindutva terrorist abusing and making their life hell so please spare the nonsense about truth here!
no its not like that ...once javed akhtar sahab gave an interview to many pakistani channels ..pls check on utube u will get all your answers

Taliban is a Pakistani created mess , don't blame your failures on other people

no its not like that ...once javed akhtar sahab gave an interview to many pakistani channels ..pls check on utube u will get all your answers
no no it is like that...seriously you think we are all stupid don't you.

no no it is like that...seriously you think we are all stupid don't you.
No you are not stupid but 25 Crore muslims are living in india and they have more freedom than any other country yes clashes happen but that also happens between shuas and sunni too in Pakistan

Okay so you want to get rid of Illegal Afghans and that makes sense, but offloading people from the country because their political opinion differs from your own? How is that sane?

How about we do an exchange. We will give you all those Kashmiri separatists and you give us liberals, zionists and Afghans. That way we all will be happy.

Send the Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan.

For too long we have helped them.

Nevertheless we should keep helping them.

Last edited:
How about we do an exchange. We will give you all those Kashmiri separatists and you give us liberals, zionists and Afghans. That way we all will be happy.

I consider myself a Liberal and I like Pakistan, so that's a deal breaker right there. BTW where are these so called "Zionists", is there like a Zionist hangout? Kinda like Hardee's but posher? Is their a secret handshake? ;)

Send the Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan.

For too long we have helped them.
All of them? Even the ones with children who have integrated into Pakistani society? I am not condoning the behaviour of Afghan's, having worked in the humanitarian sector in Pakistan I know all too well what Afghan's think of us, but all of them is a bit much no?

I consider myself a Liberal and I like Pakistan, so that's a deal breaker right there. BTW where are these so called "Zionists", is there like a Zionist hangout? Kinda like Hardee's but posher? Is their a secret handshake? ;)

Oh there are no compulsions on your side, we have a firesale on Kashimiri separatist here though. All must go! We will give you excellent exchange rates!

37 Kashmiri separatists for 1 willing liberal
24 Kashmiri separatists for 1 willing Zionist
17 Kashmiri separatists for 1 willing Afghan Refugee

Your Kashmiri separatists will come equipped with basic stone pelting training (Stones not included!)

Down with foreign agents!
I can see that from your picture....

@SBD-3

US agent trash spotted, when Dawn media group and Express Tribune get in bed, such trash is born.
These paid wh*res of foreign agencies are doing their job whereas the Pakistanis ignore to their peril.
Until these agents sare also dealt with things won't be normal.
That's nothing new. Dumping problems on US,India,Israel has always been our national excuse. But long live the ideology of bombing and killing others in the name of religion!

Back
Top Bottom