What's new

Tillerson out, Pompeo in, this change is about Iran

Your answer makes no sense. Do you not understand that there are people with very specific agendas who want certain things to happen. Trump as president may potentially allow them to implement their plans. Look at the tax reform that was just passed. You can bet that it will help wealthier Americans in the long run FAR MORE than poorer ones despite what is said publicly by the administration. Trump is an intellectual zero. He is very easily swayed by people he likes. Trump is a charmer and thats how he was elected. At the same time he is easily manipulated provided he likes you, IMO.

The Israelis want this war to happen. They have wanted this for a long time. This time, with Trump as president, they may finally get it.
It is your country and u know better but in my point of view that is bluff, maybe he exit nuclear deal but war on Iran is bluff.

I highly recommend you to watch this guy's videos on Trump, It kinda helps to have a grasp of what's going on in pu$$y gr@ber's mind.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8Ol3ItR9ryi5irYUCM-Sg
You can start with these two:

The big question is that, does Trump want war? I say no. He wants to look good domestically, be the centre of attention, make money. If he starts a war, he will be condemned domestically and internationally, be crucified by the media, and be the centre of all the negative attention.

Your answer makes no sense. Do you not understand that there are people with very specific agendas who want certain things to happen. Trump as president may potentially allow them to implement their plans. Look at the tax reform that was just passed. You can bet that it will help wealthier Americans in the long run FAR MORE than poorer ones despite what is said publicly by the administration. Trump is an intellectual zero. He is very easily swayed by people he likes. Trump is a charmer and thats how he was elected. At the same time he is easily manipulated provided he likes you, IMO.

The Israelis want this war to happen. They have wanted this for a long time. This time, with Trump as president, they may finally get it.
You are correct about Trump not being smart, and that he's being manipulated by others. Also Subwater is correct, Trump does not want WAR. He will saber rattle and maybe even attack Iranian troops in Syria but the chance of a direct attack is very low. as much as Mattis hates Iran, he does not want that either. That leaves Kushner and Natanyahoo. These two could still make a lot of trouble for Iran, it's been told that Kushner was a major force behind the Tillerson sacking. McMaster is also against a direct confrontation with Iran, there is an article that describes him and an Israeli military official screaming at each other in a meeting because they came to D.C. asking U.S. to attack Iran and Hezbollah in Syria, and Mcmaster did not want to risk an open war with US troops nearby(maybe that's why he will get fired soon).
The events will likely go like this: U.S. withdrawal from JCPOA, the Europeans will stay put but will go along with new sanctions, Iran may or may not take the bait. (Don't underestimate the stupidity of our hardliners). They will counter Iran in Syria more forcefully because their goal is to keep Syria fragmented and weak, and hurt Iran financially. The way forward for Iran is to stay in the deal no matter how bad it is and sew up Syria......one last thing the second biggest enemy Iran faces after Israel is UAE, they've spent a tremendous amount of money behind the scene and they've pulled a lot of strings to demonize Iran around the world.....I would even say that they're the reason for the recent S.A. and Israel thaw that we are witnessing.

one last thing the second biggest enemy Iran faces after Israel is UAE, they've spent a tremendous amount of money behind the scene and they've pulled a lot of strings to demonize Iran around the world

I think its an exaggeration that UAE is Iran's 2nd biggest enemy, especially with the US and Saudi knocking about. But I know what you mean, and I think it is a good topic. Apart from the well documented support of war mongering lobbies, why do you think the UAE are such a big enemy?

Last edited:
alqe.jpg
ST-Shinzon-likeness-sculpture-5.jpg
I think its an exaggeration that UAE is Iran's 2nd biggest enemy, especially with the US and Saudi knocking about. But I know what you mean, and I think it is a good topic. Apart from the well documented support of war mongering lobbies, why do you think the UAE are such a big enemy?

I've also been focused on S.A. and little by little I noticed an article here and there about the UAE ambassador who was wooing American and European political and military officials. I'm betting the Qatar blockade was also their idea. I think Iran needs to hit back to remind them they're vulnerable as anyone else. Please click on the links below, you don't have to read the whole article just skim through the headline except for the last article.

The last article is a good one, it points to Kushner again being the conduit for all bad Iran things in the White House. Remember, the leaked emails are the source...and they've been proven to be genuine due to damage control that went on after the leak.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...t-oust-tillerson-reports-180306081829897.html

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960316000334

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171005-leaks-uae-spent-2-7m-to-improve-sisis-image-in-us/

https://www.defensenews.com/digital...-iran-is-a-greater-threat-than-al-qaeda-isis/

http://www.citizens-international.org/ci2017/2017/12/27/gulf-crisis-lays-bare-uae-lobbying/

Also, am I the only one that thinks this guy looks like a Star Trek villain?

Last edited:
Mcmaster out, Bolton in

Only 4 star General mad dog remain:-)

this is increasingly becoming dangerous. The generals at least have some tactical rationale when it comes to deciding when/how/where to escalate. They were surrounding the dumb *** Trump. Now, a bunch of F*cktards are surrounding him who are just war thirsty as long as its someone else's kids thats doing the fighting. The risk of confrontation is increasing.

this is increasingly becoming dangerous. The generals at least have some tactical rationale when it comes to deciding when/how/where to escalate. They were surrounding the dumb *** Trump. Now, a bunch of F*cktards are surrounding him who are just war thirsty as long as its someone else's kids thats doing the fighting. The risk of confrontation is increasing.

War is coming....Bolton is a nutjob.

I still believe, he is gambling in his foreign policy and he will fail badly.
Last tome Netanyahoo went to US and Tilerson out, This time MBS went to US and Mac master out.

What is amazing is that the cabinet picks are as if the Likud was doing the picking. I can't believe this is happening. You couldn't assemble a more Pro Israel-Anti Iran cabinet if you tried. This is a straight up "The Manchurian Candidate" presidency. I'm hoping somebody in the NSA or FBI is noticing these picks and connecting the dots. Forget the POTUS having a Russian connection he's been bought and paid for by Israel.

Lol at Nikki Haley

She expected to become FM of United snakes. After all those services that Trump received of her

:lol::lol:

Oh, Haley for #MeToo movement, haha
Converted her race and religion still the Indian isnt white or Christian enough :undecided:

US can do shit Afghanistan is slipping away from their hands and they are talking about Iran

You are correct about Trump not being smart, and that he's being manipulated by others. Also Subwater is correct, Trump does not want WAR. He will saber rattle and maybe even attack Iranian troops in Syria but the chance of a direct attack is very low. as much as Mattis hates Iran, he does not want that either. That leaves Kushner and Natanyahoo. These two could still make a lot of trouble for Iran, it's been told that Kushner was a major force behind the Tillerson sacking. McMaster is also against a direct confrontation with Iran, there is an article that describes him and an Israeli military official screaming at each other in a meeting because they came to D.C. asking U.S. to attack Iran and Hezbollah in Syria, and Mcmaster did not want to risk an open war with US troops nearby(maybe that's why he will get fired soon).
The events will likely go like this: U.S. withdrawal from JCPOA, the Europeans will stay put but will go along with new sanctions, Iran may or may not take the bait. (Don't underestimate the stupidity of our hardliners). They will counter Iran in Syria more forcefully because their goal is to keep Syria fragmented and weak, and hurt Iran financially. The way forward for Iran is to stay in the deal no matter how bad it is and sew up Syria......one last thing the second biggest enemy Iran faces after Israel is UAE, they've spent a tremendous amount of money behind the scene and they've pulled a lot of strings to demonize Iran around the world.....I would even say that they're the reason for the recent S.A. and Israel thaw that we are witnessing.
If the US walks away from the deal then there would be 2 scenarios:
1: The US administration would continue to waive sanctions regarding the JCPoA.
2: It wouldn't.
Giving the current situation surly European countries are not able to proceed the deal without the presence of the US that's means if the US walks away from deal under "scenario 2" then the deal would become an useless one-way obligation without any benefit for Iran in return, so why should we stay in it?

Back
Top Bottom