What's new

Tillerson out, Pompeo in, this change is about Iran

What is amazing is that the cabinet picks are as if the Likud was doing the picking. I can't believe this is happening. You couldn't assemble a more Pro Israel-Anti Iran cabinet if you tried. This is a straight up "The Manchurian Candidate" presidency. I'm hoping somebody in the NSA or FBI is noticing these picks and connecting the dots. Forget the POTUS having a Russian connection he's been bought and paid for by Israel.

Without doubt. It’s the Kushner connection to Netanyahu.

If the US walks away from the deal then there would be 2 scenarios:
1: The US administration would continue to waive sanctions regarding the JCPoA.
2: It wouldn't.
Giving the current situation surly European countries are not able to proceed the deal without the presence of the US that's means if the US walks away from deal under "scenario 2" then the deal would become an useless one-way obligation without any benefit for Iran in return, so why should we stay in it?

Well, first of all, there is no scenario number 1, when the U.S. withdraws congress will vote to reinstate the sanctions. The Republicans control the house and the Senate so the vote will surely pass. Besides, in America thanks to AIPAC no politician ever lost votes condemning Iran. The European governments for the most part will stay in the deal but with the risk of being fined billions from the U.S. Treasury, the companies themselves will be afraid to deal with Iran. This, in essence, will make the deal worthless.
So why do I say Iran should stay in the deal? Because there is more at stake than just sanctions, the Israeli's are begging for Iran to walk away so they can say Iran is on the way to a Bomb....we must destroy their nuclear capability. Of course by "We" they mean the U.S.A. (Because Israel doesn't have the balls nor capability to go against us in an open attack). This scenario is real since they practically control Washington and the Press. If we stay in the Europeans are at least semi honorable and they will try to live up to the deal. We will continue to at least sell our oil which is our lifeblood. Also, we can demonstrate that the U.S. and not Iran is a lier and a deal breaker. This may come handy in the U.N. if they try to pass sanctions. I hate to say this because I don't like nukes but we must continue to at least hone our knowledge in the nuclear field. In this new world order only force is respected.

Last edited:
Well, first of all, there is no scenario number 1, when the U.S. withdraws congress will vote to reinstate the sanctions. The Republicans control the house and the Senate so the vote will surely pass. Besides, in America thanks to AIPAC no politician ever lost votes condemning Iran. The European governments for the most part will stay in the deal but with risk being fined Billions from the U.S. Treasury, the companies themselves will be afraid to deal with Iran. This, in essence, will make the deal worthless.
So why do I say Iran should stay in the deal? Because there is more at stake than just sanctions, the Israeli's are begging for Iran to walk away so they can say Iran is on the way to a Bomb....we must destroy their Nuclear capability. Of course by "We" they mean the U.S.A. (Because Israel doesn't have the balls nor capability to go against us in an open attack). This scenario is real since they practically control Washington and the Press. If we stay in the Europeans are at least semi honorable and they will try to live up to the deal. We will continue to at least sell our oil which is our lifeblood. Also, we can demonstrate that the U.S. and not Iran is a lier and a deal breaker. This may come handy in the U.N. if they try to pass sanctions. I hate to say this because I don't like nukes but we must continue to at least hone our knowledge in the nuclear field. In this new world order only force is respected.

So you means:
1: The US is gonna walk away from the deal.
2: The sanctions would be reinstated.
3: The European countries can not do anything to prevent the US to not walk away.
4: The European countries can not do anything to reduce the impact of the reinstated sanctions
5: Our oil would be be sanction again.
6: Iran would continue to adhere to its part of deal.

Well I think the current situation regardless of the deal itself is the direct outcome of taking no action against constant violation of the JCPoA by the American and co for one reason "to appease the western countries" ...
This policy has got us here surly if you insist on this path it would lead you eventually to the cliff edge waiting for final push by ethnic/economical/climate/political conflicts ...

If they knew by any violation of the deal you would take countermeasure policies they would have not got to this point .. the point that "No matter what Americans do Iran would stay in the deal".. we should change this wrong impression ...

The similarities between the Spanish Civil War and Syrian civil war are quite intresting. Both conflicts were characterized by major powers interfering in the country. Eventually the Spanish Civil War led to WW2, it will be intresting to see where the Syrian Civil War ends up bringing geopolitically.

There is still time to prevent major war. But eventually if most countries (Russia, China, Iran, US, NATO, Israel) believe that the battlefield is the best place to settle scores then the risk of a wider confrontation grows greater.

Well, first of all, there is no scenario number 1, when the U.S. withdraws congress will vote to reinstate the sanctions. The Republicans control the house and the Senate so the vote will surely pass. Besides, in America thanks to AIPAC no politician ever lost votes condemning Iran. The European governments for the most part will stay in the deal but with the risk of being fined billions from the U.S. Treasury, the companies themselves will be afraid to deal with Iran. This, in essence, will make the deal worthless.
So why do I say Iran should stay in the deal? Because there is more at stake than just sanctions, the Israeli's are begging for Iran to walk away so they can say Iran is on the way to a Bomb....we must destroy their nuclear capability. Of course by "We" they mean the U.S.A. (Because Israel doesn't have the balls nor capability to go against us in an open attack). This scenario is real since they practically control Washington and the Press. If we stay in the Europeans are at least semi honorable and they will try to live up to the deal. We will continue to at least sell our oil which is our lifeblood. Also, we can demonstrate that the U.S. and not Iran is a lier and a deal breaker. This may come handy in the U.N. if they try to pass sanctions. I hate to say this because I don't like nukes but we must continue to at least hone our knowledge in the nuclear field. In this new world order only force is respected.

It's still a tough pill to swallow. Getting into another war in the middle east against an enemy like Iran who has been preparing for nearly 4 decades is just not ideal at all. If they think they can bomb some facilities and ride off into the sunset then we truly have incompetent leaders at the helm.

But I do agree and have always asserted that Israel has nearly total control over US foreign policy in the Middle East and immense influence if not outright control of US domestic news.

It's still a tough pill to swallow. Getting into another war in the middle east against an enemy like Iran who has been preparing for nearly 4 decades is just not ideal at all. If they think they can bomb some facilities and ride off into the sunset then we truly have incompetent leaders at the helm.

But I do agree and have always asserted that Israel has nearly total control over US foreign policy in the Middle East and immense influence if not outright control of US domestic news.
Since when did US surrender her independent policies and let the Jews rule it? ;)

So you means:
1: The US is gonna walk away from the deal.
2: The sanctions would be reinstated.
3: The European countries can not do anything to prevent the US to not walk away.
4: The European countries can not do anything to reduce the impact of the reinstated sanctions
5: Our oil would be be sanction again.
6: Iran would continue to adhere to its part of deal.

Well I think the current situation regardless of the deal itself is the direct outcome of taking no action against constant violation of the JCPoA by the American and co for one reason "to appease the western countries" ...
This policy has got us here surly if you insist on this path it would lead you eventually to the cliff edge waiting for final push by ethnic/economical/climate/political conflicts ...

If they knew by any violation of the deal you would take countermeasure policies they would have not got to this point .. the point that "No matter what Americans do Iran would stay in the deal".. we should change this wrong impression ...
Ok, I have a question for you, what can Iran do if the US is violating JCPOA? Go back to enriching? Then the US will have a reason to bomb, then what can Iran do? Shoot off some missiles? Missiles that can be taken out by the Patriot/Arrow systems? Then what? When the send the stealth fighters into our airspace? What can we do when the bomb the hell out of our nuclear facilities and maybe even our oil refineries? Do we have airforce that can go against them? Gimme a break man, what can a goldfish do against a shark? We need to win the PR war in the U.N. because we cannot win a hot war.

Israel Lobby? That's garbage, the Jews rule US as i have mentioned.
You're obviously a new comer to U.S. political system.....welcome grasshopper.

Ok, I have a question for you, what can Iran do if the US is violating JCPOA? Go back to enriching? Then the US will have a reason to bomb, then what can Iran do? Shoot off some missiles? Missiles that can be taken out by the Patriot/Arrow systems? Then what? When the send the stealth fighters into our airspace? What can we do when the bomb the hell out of our nuclear facilities and maybe even our oil refineries? Do we have airforce that can go against them? Gimme a break man, what can a goldfish do against a shark? We need to win the PR war in the U.N. because we cannot win a hot war.

You don't seem to have a clue in what kind of a state you are living in, maybe it's too deep for you to grasp :D

As I said the continuation of current path would get us no where, we've been good boy and they've lined up all anti Iranian warmangos in oval office and are after imposing more sanctions .. therefore your argue eats itself.
What Iran could do if the US violates the JCPOA? Beside a heavy diplomatic approach simply we could stop doing one part of our commitments every time they violate the deal, it means we should make them to pay for their actions otherwise why should they adhere to it? this wrong impression should get changed. and surly we should stay in NPT and let regular inspections.
Iran completed and mastered fuel cycle while the US had already occupied Iraq (170k) and Afghanistan (100k), Tony Blair in Basre in 2003 said "We picked the fruit of Iraq and Afghanistan wars in Tehran" .. Hezboallh was attacked and phrase"all options are all on the table" had already become American politicians favorite daily slogan. Did they attack us? No. why do you think taking countermeasure policy would end up in war? it wouldn't if we act smart.
Attacking nuclear faculty would have a meaningful outcome in countries that don't have the knowledge like Syria not a nation like Iran, for Iran it just justifies going after nuclear weapon and they know it very well. so use it ...

Back
Top Bottom