What's new

Tillerson out, Pompeo in, this change is about Iran

These bastards resorted to using chemical weapons against Iran. We had kicked their *** and fcuked them up! Iran totally winning that war until 1986, when the first large scale use of nerve and mustard agents.

Back then these bastards made no issues with chemical weapon use against Iran, because they supplied these weapons to the loser camel jockeys.

Bear in mind, those that accuse Assad of using chemical weapons are themselves the culprits.

got to love how some morons still cite the iran-iraq war as some sort of relevant example...

a post-revolution iran in absolute chaos with barely a functioning government. with an American supplied and dependent army (which got completely cut off) that got decimated in the revolution with upwards of 65% defection~. with the top leadership completely decapitated, and in complete disarray with non-existent morale.

getting attacked in a pre-planned surprise attack by a heavily armed and supported Iraq. Who had the entire arab, western and even eastern worlds on their side. (just look at how dramatically Russia alone changed the outcome of the Syrian war, and compare Iraq/Iranian support). if nothing else, Iraq would have collapsed financially in the first couple years if it wasn't for other arabs giving saddam 10s of billions of dollars.

and despite this, Iran was actually winning that war, and by americans own admission if it wasn't for unlimited use of chemical weapons by saddam, and massive American aid (including crucial satellite info) Iraq would have faced complete defeat in that war.

They compare iran of then to todays iran. and compare the heavily sanctioned/isolated Iraq getting gang banged by 50~ countries to the Iraq that fought iran.

Despite this, the severity of the Iraqi loss can be blamed personally on saddam. who micro-managed his army who were terrified to make decisions without his approval. And insisted on not fighting in urban terrain where American advantages would be minimised. and instead coming out in masses in the open field to get slaughtered by the button pushing army.

They compare that to todays iran. who has meticulously studied American war tactics. Has come up with a comprehensive "mosaic" assymetric doctrine to counter it. Has a population 2.5 Iraq, 3 times bigger then Iraq with a lot of defensible mountaineous terrain. and a large heavily patriotic population that would fight street to street, inch by inch....

one can only hope these "well read" morons are not American war strategists....

Last edited:
got to love how some morons still cite the iran-iraq war as some sort of relevant example...

a post-revolution iran in absolute chaos with barely a functioning government. with an American supplied and dependent army (which got completely cut off) that got decimated in the revolution with upwards of 65% defection~. with the top leadership completely decapitated, and in complete disarray with non-existent morale.

getting attacked in a pre-planned surprise attack by a heavily armed and supported Iraq. Who had the entire arab, western and even eastern worlds on their side. (just look at how dramatically Russia alone changed the outcome of the Syrian war, and compare Iraq/Iranian support). if nothing else, Iraq would have collapsed financially in the first couple years if it wasn't for other arabs giving saddam 10s of billions of dollars.

and despite this, Iran was actually winning that war, and by americans own admission if it wasn't for unlimited use of chemical weapons by saddam, and massive American aid (including crucial satellite info) Iraq would have faced complete defeat in that war.

They compare iran of then to todays iran. and compare the heavily sanctioned/isolated Iraq getting gang banged by 50~ countries to the Iraq that fought iran.

Despite this, the severity of the Iraqi loss can be blamed personally on saddam. who micro-managed his army who were terrified to make decisions without his approval. And insisted on not fighting in urban terrain where American advantages would be minimised. and instead coming out in masses in the open field to get slaughtered by the button pushing army.

They compare that to todays iran. who has meticulously studied American war tactics. Has come up with a comprehensive "mosaic" assymetric doctrine to counter it. Has a population 2.5 Iraq, 3 times bigger then Iraq with a lot of defensible mountaineous terrain. and a large heavily patriotic population that would fight street to street, inch by inch....

one can only hope these "well read" morons are not American war strategists....

This, all the way, a million times.

These bastards resorted to using chemical weapons against Iran. We had kicked their *** and fcuked them up! Iran totally winning that war until 1986, when the first large scale use of nerve and mustard agents.

Back then these bastards made no issues with chemical weapon use against Iran, because they supplied these weapons to the loser camel jockeys.

Bear in mind, those that accuse Assad of using chemical weapons are themselves the culprits.
these Europeans who are pretend to be human right warriors in the world gave Saddam chemical weapons
even french send pilots with fighters to attack Iranian oil tankers and cities.

and American at last two years of war directly enter war to support Saddam and start naval war with Iranian forces in Persian gulf.

And these bastards at the moment arming Saudis with bombs to kill woman and children in Yemen.

Bastards always remain bastard

Last edited:
these Europeans who are pretend to be human right warriors in the world gave Saddam chemical weapons
even french send pilots with fighters to attack Iranian oil tankers and cities.

and American at last two years of war directly enter war to support Saddam and start naval war with Iranian forces in Persian gulf.

And these bastards at the moment arming Saudis with bombs to kill woman and children in Yemen.

Bastards always remain bastard
Yes, that's always been the case with the Middle Eastern countries, they get played and lied to. Look at the Saudi's. look at Qatar, Bahrain UAE, these guys are subservient people/regimes to the west. How many Arabs in the world? How much of the world's energy supply is controlled by them or OPEC? If they were smart they could move mountains by sheer will, they could make the west yield to their demands. Instead, they are a bunch of lackeys living in golden palaces while their brethren get invaded and slaughtered by foreigners. The root of our problems/weakness in the M.E. has always been stupid/corrupt arab leadership. I sometimes wish Iran could marginalize our religion and separate church and state like other modern countries because I feel this is the only connection we have to the arabs. Minimize it and grow Iranian nationalism instead. The less we have in common with these backward clans the better......(I'm sorry, I realize I sound like a postwar fascist). It just pisses me off to see how they have played us, they financed weapons, fed intelligence to Saddam, they turned to us and sold us weapons at a huge markup and sat back while these two amateurs destroyed each other. We need new young, smart, educated leaders not clergy. We need leaders that can play all sides, like them.

Last edited:
Yes, that's always been the case with the Middle Eastern countries, they get played and lied to. Look at the Saudi's. look at Qatar, Bahrain UAE, these guys are subservient people/regimes to the west. How many Arabs in the world? How much of the world's energy supply is controlled by them or OPEC? If they were smart they could move mountains by sheer will, they could make the west yield to their demands. Instead, they are a bunch of lackeys living in golden palaces while their brethren get invaded and slaughtered by foreigners. The root of our problems/weakness in the M.E. has always been stupid/corrupt arab leadership. I sometimes wish Iran could marginalize our religion and separate church and state like other modern countries because I feel this is the only connection we have to the arabs. Minimize it and grow Iranian nationalism instead. The less we have in common with these backward clans the better......(I'm sorry, I realize I sound like a postwar fascist).
dude never mind Middle East bullshits, we are in Nowruz.
are you fan of war games doc ????
if Yes watch this Iranian war game doc which I enjoy to watch it in Nowruz nights (my favorite TV program).
It is semi finals and so Exciting.

dude never mind Middle East bullshits, we are in Nowruz.
are you fan of war games doc ????
if Yes watch this Iranian war game doc which I enjoy to watch it in Nowruz nights (my favorite TV program).
It is semi finals and so Exciting.
They should have used the airsoft guns.

Back
Top Bottom