What's new

Tianjin Blasts: Latest Developments

08.14 wee hours, news reported PLA soldiers with heavy chemical protective suits into explosion center, Air-sampling Part II :-)

99.jpg
110.jpg
111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg
114.jpg
115.jpg

08.14 wee hours, news reported PLA soldiers with heavy chemical protective suits into explosion center, Air-sampling Part III

116.jpg
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg
120.jpg
121.jpg
122.jpg
123.jpg

Death toll rise to 85:sad:
RIP dead ones and wishing for speedy recover for injured, my deep condolence for our Chinese peoples in this sad moment.

Death toll rise to 85:sad:
RIP dead ones and wishing for speedy recover for injured, my deep condolence for our Chinese peoples in this sad moment.
According to news i read, the dead number might rise to 100x~200x including Tianjin firefighters + Seaport policemen + Seaport hired firefighters ... when chemicals blast, there were about 100x men fighting fire in the dangerous chemical goods warehouse.
70237_604418_275109.jpg

a7f2c252190ad802db516ad.jpg

Last edited:
The Chinese businessman really has the big balls, dare to make deal with the devil.
中国商人胆子真TMDJ8肥 ,什么生意都敢做!

After the blast, there left a very big hole ...
View attachment 246934 View attachment 246935 View attachment 246936

All r drangrous chemicals containers ...
View attachment 246938
View attachment 246937
2014年10月3日,北疆海事局王仲良副局长亲自带队到天津瑞海国际物流有限公司,对危险品装箱情况进行检查指导。
View attachment 246939

瑞海国际物流公司危险品信息不公开导致救援困难
The captitalists can die for high profit,OK,now,they play very well and most chances to be sentenced to death.

The captitalists can die for high profit,OK,now,they play very well and most chances to be sentenced to death.
I hope there's a earthquake to those senior officers of Tianjin local government, some guys need arrested for such big production accident.

08.15 after violent explosions, the blast center left a chemical lake ...

8月15日,中国核生化应急救援队的队员进到天津爆炸中心现场侦检采样,并协助搜救失联人员。跟随进入的记者闻到浓重的化学气味,眼睛长时间暴露空气中有明显刺痛感。现场废墟下余火因风力作用复燃。天津滨海化学品爆炸现场烟雾逐步散去,爆炸最核心区域有一个巨大的坑,坑内有大量液体,深度未明。
11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

Dangerous chemical cannot be just stored in warehouse. Are there not regulations that show how to deal with dangerous chemicals?
If this happened here and found that it is the fault of the company--that company will go bankrupt after a class action lawsuit especially if the
negligence resulted in death.

You cant compare a fully developed country with a developing country bro. I think developing countries cant be expected to have the sane high health standards like developed ones. You have to start from somewhere before you learn and move up as your living standards/income improve.

Though i agree with you that China's health and safety standards is very lacking indeed, judging by the number of large industrial accidents/incidents these past years, im not even talking about mine explosions/accidents which are so frequent that its become a normal thing. The authority need to review their safety standards and put safety before business like we do here, to avoid such things happening again(or at least avoid it to the minimum) before people start puting the blame on sabotage/foreign powers.

Giving emotional support is all we need from our Pakistani brother! Don't worry about materialistic support. We will rise from this ash again just as we always do throughout history. There were worse incidents in our history than this.

It was a major industrial zone, supporting the North region. It was just one port but it is a huge port. Anyone who did to us obviously want us to slow down our economies. If we find out who, we are going to nuke that country into extinction.

This looks more like a mistake than a intentional plot

I don't believe on "accidental mistake", especially like in Tianjin explosion, because date of this accident is one reason. ...

This looks more like a mistake than a intentional plot
There was fire in one of the container. Either this fire was trigger by chemical reaction which is possible but why now, why today? Or someone set a fire on it.

Have the authorities been able to ascertain the cause of these blasts yet?

You cant compare a fully developed country with a developing country bro. I think developing countries cant be expected to have the sane high health standards like developed ones. You have to start from somewhere before you learn and move up as your living standards/income improve.

Though i agree with you that China's health and safety standards is very lacking indeed, judging by the number of large industrial accidents/incidents these past years, im not even talking about mine explosions/accidents which are so frequent that its become a normal thing. The authority need to review their safety standards and put safety before business like we do here, to avoid such things happening again(or at least avoid it to the minimum) before people start puting the blame on sabotage/foreign powers.
It is nothing with health and safety standard,our standard is high and our political system is very concerned with this kind of accidents,if any accident cause more than 3 death need to report to the province government and most of our provinces have more than 50 million population,any accident cause more than 10 death need to report to the central government ,the central government usually send a team to investigate the accident and punish tens of related departments officials even they are actually not related in person,that is why many local government officials try to hide accidents because the punishment are very harsh. And it is nothing with developing country or developed country,if we take Tianjin as a country,the living standard of Tianjin can match the developed countries. The biggest problem is supervision,the normal supervision is easily affected by corruption officials or lack of technology,in a fast developing country,many peopke want to do everything to become rich quickly and make quick money,that is why we have so many bold businessmen and officials even we have very harsh law punishment,after such kind of accidents everytime,we will see lots of officals will be setenced to jail or lose their positions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom