What's new

Thrifty at Fifty: PAF Mirages.

How many times has the USA violated your airspace with drone strikes and marine incursions for your air force to have no idea where and what hit them.
Its not PAF decision to not to engage USA in western front you damn fool @Storm Force , its our political decision to not engage drone at our western front @Storm Force :blah::blah::blah:
PAF credibility was tested AND busted in 1999 when your PAF refused to engage the IAF bombing your army to smithereen
because you have BVR missile at time of Incident but we haven't you damn fool @Storm Force :blah::blah: read the history and then b@rk here @Storm Force :blah::blah::blah:

Well you will need to read the whole chain of posts / discussion to understand it. We were talking about Rafale... since once it was on offer to PAF and they just wasted their own time and also the time of French hosts and in the end French got so tired that they opened up an office in Pakistan so that PAF people just don't come to their country to take a stroll on Champs-Élysées on our taxes. They were not interested in buying but playing this game to fool the establishment. And they sabotaged not only the deal for Rafales but also opportunities for a lot of testing and EW package for JF-17.
I know the details of tests and where and when those tests were planned.. China lacked those facilities. @MastanKhan

Do you think Rafale was available to PAF at same favorable rates as was F-16? Do you also believe that experts evaluating F-16 against Rafale, an untested platform compared to F-16, would have favored Rafale over F-16? Its not a question of being bribed or compromised or incompetent as @MastanKhan wants us to believe but just common sense.

F-16 costs a lot less per unit and in service life. So if I m PAF planner, I would go for F-16 despite knowing the political challenges.

NO OFFENCE but THIS is THE REAL state of PAF IN 2018

100 mirage 5 which are between 40 & 50 Years old and are rightly called 3rd generation fighters

100 brand new block 1/2 thunders = budget single engine lightweight fighter with limited range & payload

52 block a/b F16 3 decades old now going through MLU

18 brand new F16/52 ..... the single most potent squadron and most expensive and most dangerous aircraft in PAF.
( PAF actually needed 100 of these NOT JUST 18)

Finally 130+ chinease MIG21 or F7

Ducking
Diving
Thinking outside the box

PAF budget is about 15% OF what Indian AIR FORCE enjoys

You REALLY NEED TO pull a RABBIT out of THE BOX

Storm force you really need to keep your mouth shut you talk way to much and much of the times from your a$$ this thread was a tribute to PAF and to our great hard working engineers that have done the impossible after 50 years of service by these fighters which you would never in your right mind would be able to understand. Stop comparing IAF with PAF nothing to compare but I can tell you one thing for sure PAF is always ready to defend the land take that to the bank now stop pulling the rabbit out of your a$$ and show some respect otherwise keep your mouth shut you are one of the worst top listed trolls ever man sh_t.

I keep busting you buddy ........... But you keep coming back for more

PAF credibility was tested AND busted in 1999 when your PAF refused to engage the IAF bombing your army to smithereens . How many times has the USA violated your airspace with drone strikes and marine incursions for your air force to have no idea where and what hit them.

You banking on low a low serviceability rate saving PAF bacon in future.........WHAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND the very reason indian CAG reports are published and highlighted is to eradicate these deficiencies in the first place

FYI over 200 mki took part in GAGAN SHAKTI last two weeks .

When you have a $60 billion defense budget you resolve these issues....

YOU EVER heard of a CAG report in Pakistan military .............ERRRR NO .... YOU know why .. you people hide your real situation.

And I keep and will keep busting you and sorry you are no buddy of mines stop trolling or you will be gone that will be the only force of storm you will be left with period !!

Do you think Rafale was available to PAF at same favorable rates as was F-16? Do you also believe that experts evaluating F-16 against Rafale, an untested platform compared to F-16, would have favored Rafale over F-16? Its not a question of being bribed or compromised or incompetent as @MastanKhan wants us to believe but just common sense.

F-16 costs a lot less per unit and in service life. So if I m PAF planner, I would go for F-16 despite knowing the political challenges.

Hi,

this is not 2nd World War---where untested stuff was dumped into the battle field---.

This is 21st century---and even since the 50's---every machine was field tested under battle conditions---.

So---this is a term often used by pakistanis---not battle tested---and it has no significance on the product---.

Youngman---you have no clue how pathetic the pakistani generals and brigadiers and colonels and majors are when it comes knowing modern equipment---.

You have to understand this thing---if the fools across the border were not equally pathetic---there would have been serious consequences---.

French were literally begging Paf to buy the aircraft---because with no sale---the end to French fighter air craft production was in sight---.

They would have had to layoff engineers and technicians---and french fighter aircraft industry would be history---.

Instead of pakistani generals harping on it---and letting the french know that they were doing them a favour by getting the aircraft and obliging them for future deals---Paf failed---.

Last edited:
why you always insulting pakistan armed forces, you know better than those pathetic generals brigadiers, colonels major knows you pathetic old man @MastanKhan you're only a car sales man you don't even know a single nut and bolt on a modern military equipment you pathetic @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh:

Hi,

Only if you knew how out of touch that they are---and understood it---you will be shocked as well.

It's not so simple. Think about the reason why the Mirages are used as the tip of the spear for PAF's nuclear responsibilities?

The PAF has complete insight entirety of it's Mirages.
J-10 can fullfil that responsibilities as well I think we have mirage cause it can carry Ra'ad missile under the belly so can J-10C

news-622_4.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Hi,

Only if you knew how out of touch that they are---and understood it---you will be shocked as well.
you don't in what condition they had been made the bad decisions, in what political and international circumstances they had made bad decisions you pathetic car's salesman @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah: , the deal of Mirage-2000 in mid 90s is front of you, you pathetic car's salesman @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh:

you don't in what condition they had been made the bad decisions, in what political and international circumstances they had made bad decisions you pathetic car's salesman @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah: , the deal of Mirage-2000 in mid 90s is front of you, you pathetic car's salesman @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh:

Hi,

Yours is a normal reaction---when your idols are smashed to the ground---that is how painful it is.

I went thru the same painful experience of realization some 30 years ago---.

You were not even born to hear my screams of pain and anguish at that time---.

what is idol you Sh!thead @MastanKhan :blah::blah: did you know in what circumstances they had made the wrong decisions in what political/ international clouts they had made bad decision you pathetic car sales man @MastanKhan keep blabbering you sh!thead @MastanKhan :blah::argh::blah::argh::blah::argh:

Hi,

If you cannot understand the clout behind them---then it is beyond your " PAYGRADE "---.

Good luck understanding---you have to be somebody to understand something this serious---but if you are just a mass of protoplasm---nothing could be expected from you.

Hi,

If you cannot understand the clout behind them---then it is beyond your " PAYGRADE "---.

Good luck understanding---you have to be somebody to understand something this serious---but if you are just a mass of protoplasm---nothing could be expected from you.
can you tell what clout behind them @MastanKhan you lost credibility as a PDF VERTERAN and keep blabbering @MastanKhan if you don't tell me what is clout behind them @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah:

can you tell what clout behind them @MastanKhan you lost credibility as a PDF VERTERAN and keep blabbering @MastanKhan if you don't tell me what is clout behind them @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah:

Hi,

I don't give a rats ar-se about my credibility over here---and I don't have to explain it to the likes of you---.

If you cannot understand it---I am not your primary school teacher to make you understand---.

Hi,

I don't give a rats ar-se about my credibility over here---and I don't have to explain it to the likes of you---.

If you cannot understand it---I am not your primary school teacher to make you understand---.
then why bashing against pakistan armed forces with out a base you shithead head @MastanKhan ok some armyy genenral made a bad decitins in past but not all keep blabbering you s insane/ pathetic car sale man @MastanKhan ok im rat then you're ant and under my foot @MastanKhan who always look under my foot and think that i know all the game you pathetic @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::blah:

then why bashing against pakistan armed forces with out a base you shithead head @MastanKhan ok some armyy genenral made a bad decitins in past but not all keep blabbering you s insane/ pathetic car sale man @MastanKhan ok im rat then you're ant and under my foot @MastanKhan who always look under my foot and think that i know all the game you pathetic @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Youngman,

Keep on moving---. Find some other wall to hit your head against---.

Wrie a post about Pakistan air force---.

Back
Top Bottom