What's new

Thrifty at Fifty: PAF Mirages.

Ayyub Khan himself was a strange character and I don't understand one thing why did he went for 1965 against Indian aggression while he refused to join China in 1962 which could have solved the Kashmir issue. That was the best chance. There were no nuclear weapons in the subcontinent and Indian military was destroyed by China..for Pakistan it would have been a simple walk over.
Brother, you neglected the USA's influence on Pakistan back in 1960s. India pushed foward policy against China territory with support from both Soviet and USA.

A communist China was very unfamiliar for Pakistan at that time.

As today's India, we can handle them with our fingers.

It was after 1962, USA finally realized that China can't be defeated and India is a loser. So USA started looking for cooperation with China to contain Soviet.

We tied down a United Nation force consisted of 17 countries led by USA in 1950 in Korea, not to mention India alone. India is just a joke in war.

I tell ya a joke: dive with the hatch open!:rofl:

I keep busting you buddy ........... But you keep coming back for more
The only thing that gets busted here is your tiny ego and despite being clipped around the ears repeatedly, you still crawl here for further humiliation.
PAF credibility was tested AND busted in 1999 when your PAF refused to engage the IAF bombing your army to smithereens . How many times has the USA violated your airspace with drone strikes and marine incursions for your air force to have no idea where and what hit them.
You creatures remind me of the village idiot, whose house gets occupied, the occupiers have a Beef festival out of his cows, the idiot runs around like a headless chicken, gets is villagers to help him to free his house, they get eliminated, runs to the police, when they arrive, they are all systematically slaughtered as do the following up parties, bashed, beaten and bruised, the idiot doesn't know what to do, finally a third party intervenes and the occupiers are forced to vacant the premises, once they vacate, the poor bastard just to salvage some pride, runs up on his roof and starts firing in the air and starts boasting how he fought and beat the occupiers.
Your agni pankh, couldn't do jack all until assisted by US and Israel.....and let me knock some sense into your empty skull.....all the fighting took place on the Indian side of the LOC, we intruded into your area and systematically killed hundreds of your soldiers, whatever it was worth, the IAF carried out strikes within it's own area, if it had any courage, it would have carried out strikes on targets inside Pakistan....the rattled nerves also showed during the 2002 stand off, when your army sat on the border for almost a year, however the fear of the PAF forced them to camouflage even Taj Mahal. :lol:
You banking on low a low serviceability rate saving PAF bacon in future.........WHAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND the very reason indian CAG reports are published and highlighted is to eradicate these deficiencies in the first place
Your LCA is a living proof of that.
FYI over 200 mki took part in GAGAN SHAKTI last two weeks .
Yup, the same exercise where you characters claimed 9000 sorties in three days, 6000 in next three days and in the end it turns out that it was just 11000 sorties during the whole period.....you can convince your little mind with the 200 figure, else for such tall claims, one hardly saw more than a two flying at any given time.
When you have a $60 billion defense budget you resolve these issues....
I guess something like IAF will need every penny of that budget, like it has managed to crash every single Nishant UAV and having to purchase them from Israel and elsewhere, we OTOH, are making our own armed drones.
YOU EVER heard of a CAG report in Pakistan military .............ERRRR NO .... YOU know why .. you people hide your real situation.
Well you are not as clever as you fancy yourself....we do have the DSC, however your CAG is nothing more than hand in glove with the culprits, has it asked your bumbling PM as how did bodies of Pakistani soldiers ended up on the Indian side after the so called surgical strikes.....you lot belong in a zoo.

why you always insulting pakistan armed forces, you know better than those pathetic generals brigadiers, colonels major knows you pathetic old man @MastanKhan you're only a car sales man you don't even know a single nut and bolt on a modern military equipment you pathetic @MastanKhan :blah::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh:
You should respect senior posters irrespecgive whether you agree with them or not. This is not the way to adress someone who is older than you.
A

Pakistan had inked a deal on 24th April of procuring 54 Units of Su35 from Russia?
image.png

Holy god!

Is this one Russian hype or astonishing news?

And the article says the negotiation for S400 is undergoing as well.

If this is true, Pakistan will become A-class airforce in the sub-continent and even the world.

why are we buying 4th gen Aircraft? i dont trust russians
go for Chinese 5th gen fighter
Man, Su35 is very good. PLAAF gives it positive rating as well. Nothing wrong go for it, while AZM will keep going.

If PN can afford billions of sub deal with China, I think PAF can also afford to go for 54 units Su35.

why are we buying 4th gen Aircraft? i dont trust russians
go for Chinese 5th gen fighter
Its not about whether you trust them or not, it's about what you get is A-class.

I think Russia finally agreed to sell Pakistan su35 as India pulled out of the FGFA project(really irritate Russians). That's the typical way of Russian making revenge.

54 units means 3 squadrons?

Pakistan had inked a deal on 24th April of procuring 54 Units of Su35 from Russia?
View attachment 470928

Holy god!

I would take this news with a big pinch of salt. PAF has not got the reserves to go for such a big ticket item. That too along with S400 will run into billions which we dont have. I would wait and watch this space.
A

View attachment 470928

Holy god!

54 Su-35 :o:o_Oo_O that's gonna cost somewhere between $6-7 billion

Does PAF really has that much money :what::what::what::cheesy:

View attachment 470928

Holy god!

What is the source ? Nothing official or any other sources to confirm ?

Looks like just someone posted just for sensation
??

You should respect senior posters irrespecgive whether you agree with them or not. This is not the way to adress someone who is older than you.
A
With due respect at times a senior poster like MK should also check his statements. As many of his statements may result in physical fight if given before any ex serviceman or people who love their defense forces. Hypothetical statements like PAF higher brass is corrupt or PA/PN deals always include bribes should be avoided.

The purpose of thread should be to discuss or differ from others views or even criticize individuals but not to defame our own institutions.

The purpose of thread should be to discuss or differ from others views or even criticize individuals but not to defame our own institutions.

With due respect at times a senior poster like MK should also check his statements. As many of his statements may result in physical fight if given before any ex serviceman or people who love their defense forces. Hypothetical statements like PAF higher brass is corrupt or PA/PN deals always include bribes should be avoided.

A few people have had very bad experience of being in the armed forces. So they reflect that experjence. You can reflect a better view as you have seen it. I have a lot of problems with the said poster and in fact he remains on my ignore list. However respect of ones opinion and maintenance of decorum is the right way to go otherwise there will be no serious poster left on the board. This is just a case of following the rules of the forum. I always think these rules are for the better.
A

Back
Top Bottom