What's new

Three female teachers of a religious madrassa have stabbed to death their female teacher on blasphemy dream charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the non-abolishment of slavery ? Is that justified ? And don't teach me Islam, Mr. Ritualist ( Google says the word for this is Tuqus ). I am among the few ones here to lay out the progressiveness of Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims on the forum.

This guy is saying that Islam is flawed. He wants to "reform" it

Does this forum allow such kind of heresy against Islam?

@The Eagle @waz @LeGenD

This guy is saying that Islam is flawed. He wants to "reform" it

Does this forum allow such kind of heresy against Islam?

@The Eagle @waz @LeGenD

If I was in Pakistan perhaps you would better want to organize a lynch mob for me, just like your types did with others including Mashal Khan in 2017. :) You zombie types are exactly what the anti-Islam people want to depict as Muslims.

Last edited:
If I was in Pakistan perhaps you would better want to organize a lynch mob for me, just like your types did with others including Mashal Khan in 2017. :)

Nope

I would simply call you a murtad and move on

But anyways you live in India where the majority is just getting ready to pull off a genocide against your dumb monkey self while you are obsessed with women and their clothing and their appearance

It's things like this which have made me disillusioned with religion.
Good, you are also following my path.

I had become indifferent towards religion long ago. This incident although shocking, is expected from a very religious society, after all faith cannot be questioned with intellect.
And if someone has the audacity to confront faith, then he is met with ruthlessness by the faithfuls/faithfools.

Nope

I would simply call you a murtad and move on

But anyways you live in India where the majority is just getting ready to pull off a genocide against your dumb monkey self while you are obsessed with women and their clothing and their appearance

Don't worry about the majority. I will cross the bridge when the hordes come, but I edited-in this above to you : "You zombie types are exactly what the anti-Islam people want to depict as Muslims." No intellect.

It’s the fault also of low performance of this government which failed to curb radical Islamists, but when they tried it would have mean civil war …

Don't worry about the majority. I will cross the bridge when the hordes come, but I edited-in this above to you : "You zombie types are exactly what the anti-Islam people want to depict as Muslims." No intellect.

The bridge that you would cross would be already long gone

Best of luck with "reforming" that genocidal hindu majority

Good, you are also following my path.

I had become indifferent towards religion long ago. This incident although shocking, is expected from a very religious society, after all faith cannot be questioned with intellect.
And if someone has the audacity to confront faith, then he is met with ruthlessness by the faithfuls/faithfools.
I would have liked your post had i not personally witnessed you cheering for murder of minorities in India

The bridge that you would cross would be already long gone

Best of luck with "reforming" that genocidal hindu majority

Now stop complaining about me and talk about the OP.

Idiot, read again. Did I say to you that you mentioned Maududi ?

And don't pretend not to be happy with such news where the criminals chant "Ghustaak-e-rasool ki ek hi saza, sar tan se juda, sar tan se juda".
What's the point of tagging me here then you proggie faggot?
And pretending is your job you pretend to be a Muslim you murtad proggie fag

I am not happy with anyone's murders or killings but your atheist cult on the other hand believes in throwing people in gulags and concentration camps stfu literally

What if he is indeed an idiot ? You didn't read the "brilliant" points he made to me.
If my points are idiotic why do you fail to provide any counter arguments? You always run away when you can't answer any of them

But yeah you're famous for this 2 faced behavior everywhere nothing new this is what your filthy commie kind is good for lies and deception

Murtids are dumb in general

But this @jamahir is the dumbest of all. His intellect is so low that I don't even feel like answering his posts
I agree, in fact to say that his intellect is low is also incorrect because intellect is associated with intelligent and sentient beings not like that murtad Jamahir

We give him Quranic verses and Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) on some issue and he comes back with giving examples of wives of various dictators of Syria and Lybia. Like how dumb is this sh!t???

Ab banda aisai dumb bandai sai kia baat karai
Ikr, I always have counter arguments with sources backing it up and this fag thinks his make believe stories have any substance to them and after spamming every thread with his shit he suddenly runs away like the murtad fag he is

Yup

They killed her for some reason and then came up with this story to save themselves
You said it bro this retarded society of Pakistan is using Islam for its own filthy gains if they have any personal enmity why not take it out some other way why taint the name of our faith with their filth?

LOL, you have no shame. You and your comrade call others as murtads and then you claim others of doing sectarianism.
Ironic coming from a shameless murtad fag like you

So 1% Islam is not correct

And then this piece of sh!t has problem when we call him murtad
This piece of crap thinks Islam needs to be changed to fit in with the "modern" world and hadiths need to be rejected and then he gets mad when everyone calls him a murtad lol
I don't call myself intellectual

But I am also not an idiot delusional by a historically failed ideology like you

I also don't hate women if they want to cover themselves

I also don't hate people because of their appearance

And most importantly I am not a pervert like you
Agreed this sexual pervert thinks his word is the word of God lol
If he wants women to go naked why not start with his own family who is stopping them from being naked

Don't need a dumb murtad to tell me what I should or shouldn't do this thread

It is to be noted that you are never in such threads let alone condemn unless I tag you.

And yes, you and your comrade @Bravo6ix are the two philosophers who have converted all users on the internet to Islam. Congrats. Hail to thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom