What's new

Federal Directorate of Education issues dress code for male, female teachers

I have a humble point. Instead of the Pakistani education directorate just prescribing dress code for the teachers it should really say to the government that education in Pakistan must be declared free and high-quality with immediate effect and there will be new or updated courses offered that include fundamental computing, portable electricity generation research, nanotechnology for biological needs, 3D Printing, bio-mimicking chemistry, spacecraft propulsion and structural design, harmonious city design, agriculture ( Vertical Farms, Urban Farms and hydroponics ), artificial meat and stored food processing.

This would be real change.

@Zibago
Education in public institutions from 1-12 is free but I am a big fan of uniforms for all as it hides what in Urdu is called safaid posh tabka
Higher education I think should be free only for deserving students as it cost the state a lot of money

Once Minister for Education said same thing and teachers pulled out a top trend on twitter.

View attachment 776362
Twitter teacher jayein bhar mein aik suit 1700 ka ban jata hy jo ye aram sey chala saktey hein ye dramay mat lagayein

Aur uniform ka sab sey bara fayida safaid posh tabkey ko hoga
Uniform state sirf class 4 employees ko deti hy jinki tanlhwa 50000 hy wo kis moan sey kapron ki demand kar rahey hein
Does your employer pay for the dresses you need to wear at work?
He is probably a Lahori baboon leagi

Education in public institutions from 1-12 is free

Well, it's free in India too in government schools but the quality and facilities AFAIK aren't good as in the private ones.

but I am a big fan of uniforms for all as it hides what in Urdu is called safaid posh tabka

I agree.

Higher education I think should be free only for deserving students as it cost the state a lot of money

"Deserving students" means another round of rat race high competition among students to score high marks in an unscientific education system so that they can get scholarships in elite government institutes. This is present in India too for institutes like the IITs. But not only should there be no competition for education the unscientific education system should also be replaced.

I am a 12th class dropout and going by India's marks-based "education" system I wouldn't have gotten to join the IITs in the computing field even though now I can safely say that I am among the most senior people in the classic binary computing field in India. This would also be the case with other students who are better than others in a certain field but get sidelined in the unscientific education system because of them not interested in scoring marks or even sitting in the exam.

Well, if not on free education, healthcare etc what else should the government be spending on ? Weapons ? :)

Teacher are normally 14 scale and above so their salary is 25000 + 21000 hiring in federal institutions

People getting their literal panties in a twist over a dress code. It's an educational institution, not a fashion contest.
I'd unban it for NCA or for Uni's with a Creative/Fashion department though.

Yes - because we don't want to be like Indian Muslims.

That is not a wise answer.

At least propose to remove the governmental / political enmity between India and Pakistan and rearrange your saved resources towards development of Pakistan. Please read the below thread of mine towards this :

Last edited:

Racist comment
Twitter teacher jayein bhar mein aik suit 1700 ka ban jata hy jo ye aram sey chala saktey hein ye dramay mat lagayein

Aur uniform ka sab sey bara fayida safaid posh tabkey ko hoga
Uniform state sirf class 4 employees ko deti hy jinki tanlhwa 50000 hy wo kis moan sey kapron ki demand kar rahey hein

Government is paying for uniforms of some of its employees who are getting better pay & perks than teachers.

Racist comment

Government is paying for uniforms of some of its employees who are getting better pay & perks than teachers.
Lahori aint a race its a group of people who have the most entitlement in Pakistan

No one above class 4 gets paid for clothes ziyada shok hy sarkari khazanay sey kaprey leney ka to chaprasi bharti ho jao
I am a government employee and I am not in favor of government paying for clothes of government employees unless they are class 4 employees baki Lahorio ka kiya hy wo to billions subsidies kha kar bhi rotey rehtey hein

Like many things in Pakistan, the priorities are always wrong. Tshe edu. Dur. Should worry and concentrate more on raising the education standards, rather than focusing on the attire of the teachers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom