What's new

Christian mechanic is sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan after he argued with a customer who demanded a discount for being a devoted Muslim

the law being misused and a innocent Is behind bars for the last 5 years is the main point. You can say it's not true story

Why don't you go and worry about dozens of cases in India where Muslims had to spent years and years in jail on the charges of terrorism only to be proven innocent decades later. Such cases outnumber the case in OP by a very good margin

Worry about your country for once man

almost every other post by him related to Pakistan or Islam contain falmbait remarks, few examples are given below ... just visit his profile

View attachment 865111
LINK

View attachment 865116
LINK

View attachment 865119
LINK

View attachment 865120
LINK
Thank you for your help and back up on this. I've just sent PakSword a list of 6 posts from this troll, hopefully he will be exposed for the racist islamophobia he is and banned from this forum. I always defend peoples rights to opinions on this forum and always chide fellow Pakistanis when the mock Indians (especially their faith) but that is reciprocal.

Indians coming here and posting such thinly veiled troll posts to malign Islam and Pakistan is simply not acceptable.

Like the saying goes "those in glass houses, shouldn't cast stones".

The fellow merits an asylum in west given the predicament. Perhaps some sympathetic authority can smuggle the accused out of country. Then hopefully the case would be forgotten so no one gets called out for it :undecided:

Unless you are involved in some anti muslim activity you should not have any issues with any muslim in Pakistan so you don’t really need to run away from country and if you did do something well best place is jail in this case the liar who has made a false report on this poor guy! And I strongly blame our police for not doing their job properly in this case

Why don't you go and worry about dozens of cases in India where Muslims had to spent years and years in jail on the charges of terrorism only to be proven innocent decades later. Such cases outnumber the case in OP by a very good margin

They only see what's wrong in Pakistan, obsessive compulsive disorder of the highest category.

That's disgusting... poor man will lose his life because of some words? This law is really stupid.
Its not the law. Its the thuggish mullahs. They will kill any accused anyways. Laws have been made so accused are not killed out in the open.

Its not the law. Its the thuggish mullahs. They will kill any accused anyways. Laws have been made so accused are not killed out in the open.
The Blasphemy law does need a review, that much is apparent and has been talked to death on PDF since the untimely slaying of Salman Taseer.

Unless you are involved in some anti muslim activity you should not have any issues with any muslim in Pakistan so you don’t really need to run away from country and if you did do something well best place is jail in this case the liar who has made a false report on this poor guy! And I strongly blame our police for not doing their job properly in this case
The accused has already served 5 years in a prison with no reprieve in sight. There is a good chance that he may face the gallows. The world is unfair and some people get dealt a bad hand. Best under these circumstances is to let the guy and his family out of the system that has proven to not give them the fair deal. The course requires some people with sympathy to allow for the prisoner's flight out of the country.

Open a thread we can worry about them together. Why bring in whataboutism instead of talking about the topic.

The accused has already served 5 years in a prison with no reprieve in sight. There is a good chance that he may face the gallows. The world is unfair and some people get dealt a bad hand. Best under these circumstances is to let the guy and his family out of the system that has proven to not give them the fair deal. The course requires some people with sympathy to allow for the prisoner's flight out of the country.

There are always unintended consequences where innocent people will get hurt because of the actions or inactions of the people involved. sadly In this case a clear violation of our religious law to prosecute this innocent guy

Because he is on pdf posting maligning stories about Pakistan when he is from the land of "tolerance" next door.

Minority rights are a problem and the blasphemy law is not designed to be used in 2022 as people use it for revenge but this is not the forum to discuss it.

Not should and INDIAn false flagger post about it when minorities in his own country are royally fucked daily.

My tolerance for trolls is starting to ear thin also read the last paragraph of his pot where he minions the Qur'an and without question verse or giving a Surah to support his assertion he mentions the underhandedly that the Quran is behind such cases.

Frankly this is a defence forum, not Shaadi.com or Ummah.com or Hindu.com or rape.com

If someone makes an account and only choses to post anti Pakistani news articles, well then that person in my eyes is a bastard.

Good please stay where you are.
Name even one person in India who was given death sentence for blasphemy?
Don't write bullshit propaganda with your brainwashed zombie mind. Just bcz you read something from Pakistani media or left tilt media.
Even one muslim was not migrated from India bcz of any mistreatment.
Pakistan has thousands of example.

Don't write bullshit propaganda with your brainwashed zombie mind. Just bcz you read something from Pakistani media or left tilt media.
they don't need to - your pubic just lynches the poor people in public. Take your holier than thou attitude and GTFO.

In India Christians are killed while the police watch .

As you know in India mob rules and as per every other case mob takes out justice while police egg on said mob .
Jungle justice doesn’t believe in Indian criminal justice system but you do know this .

Comparing is wrong but india is not utopia for non Hindus , quick google news brings up news from just last month

Two Christians Murdered in India​

06/19/2022 India (International Christian Concern) – Recently, two Christians, an uncle and his nephew, were brutally murdered by unknown assailants in India. The lifeless bodies of the two men were found lying by the side of the road on June 10. According to a local source reaching out to International Christian Concern (ICC), the recovered bodies were discovered with multiple stab wounds and other brutal injuries. The police informed the men’s families of their tragic deaths later in the evening. The two men are survived by their wives and by two and three children respectively.

Local Christians are confident that the deceased were killed by radical Hindus for their faith in Jesus.

INDIA: Christian Wife and Mother Attacked in India​

22 June 22 | All Posts, I Commit To Pray, News
The Christian mother of a one-month-old child was brutally attacked by radical Hindu nationalists in India last month.
The incident occurred when a mob of nearly a dozen men broke into the house of the woman and her husband, who is a pastor. The mob intended to intimidate the family into closing the church that they were running out of their home.
INDIA-Christian-Wife-and-Mother-Attacked-in-India.jpg

When the mob discovered that the pastor was out shopping at the local market, they attacked his wife instead, beating her with wooden sticks. She sustained major head injuries and was knocked unconscious. When the violence finally ended, she was left badly bruised and required over a dozen stitches.
The woman’s husband told International Christian Concern (ICC), “I couldn’t conduct worship for three Sundays, as I needed to be with my wife in the hospital.” The pastor has been receiving threats ever since he founded the small church over five years ago, but despite the recent attack and the persistent danger, he remains steadfast. “I cannot run away from here fearing the attacks, I committed my entire life and I will continue to serve God in the same place.”
Although the leaders of the mob who attacked the family are known, they are reportedly influential with the authorities. Because of their connections, the police have chosen not to file a First Information Report against them.
Elections in the state of Rajasthan are approaching, and the trend of violence against Christians is increasing.

they don't need to - your pubic just lynches the poor people in public. Take your holier than thou attitude and GTFO.
Yet they watch & applaud .

In India Christians are killed while the police watch .

As you know in India mob rules and as per every other case mob takes out justice while police egg on said mob .
Jungle justice doesn’t believe in Indian criminal justice system but you do know this .

Comparing is wrong but india is not utopia for non Hindus , quick google news brings up news from just last month

Two Christians Murdered in India​

06/19/2022 India (International Christian Concern) – Recently, two Christians, an uncle and his nephew, were brutally murdered by unknown assailants in India. The lifeless bodies of the two men were found lying by the side of the road on June 10. According to a local source reaching out to International Christian Concern (ICC), the recovered bodies were discovered with multiple stab wounds and other brutal injuries. The police informed the men’s families of their tragic deaths later in the evening. The two men are survived by their wives and by two and three children respectively.

Local Christians are confident that the deceased were killed by radical Hindus for their faith in Jesus.

INDIA: Christian Wife and Mother Attacked in India​

22 June 22 | All Posts, I Commit To Pray, News
The Christian mother of a one-month-old child was brutally attacked by radical Hindu nationalists in India last month.
The incident occurred when a mob of nearly a dozen men broke into the house of the woman and her husband, who is a pastor. The mob intended to intimidate the family into closing the church that they were running out of their home.
INDIA-Christian-Wife-and-Mother-Attacked-in-India.jpg

When the mob discovered that the pastor was out shopping at the local market, they attacked his wife instead, beating her with wooden sticks. She sustained major head injuries and was knocked unconscious. When the violence finally ended, she was left badly bruised and required over a dozen stitches.
The woman’s husband told International Christian Concern (ICC), “I couldn’t conduct worship for three Sundays, as I needed to be with my wife in the hospital.” The pastor has been receiving threats ever since he founded the small church over five years ago, but despite the recent attack and the persistent danger, he remains steadfast. “I cannot run away from here fearing the attacks, I committed my entire life and I will continue to serve God in the same place.”
Although the leaders of the mob who attacked the family are known, they are reportedly influential with the authorities. Because of their connections, the police have chosen not to file a First Information Report against them.
Elections in the state of Rajasthan are approaching, and the trend of violence against Christians is increasing.

Yet they watch & applaud .
Number one Bharwa's and then they complain when decent folk on PDF become hardline. I still have respect for decent posters from India on PDF but not those who can't even see the classic case of "Pot calling kettle" when the choose to post nonsense like the OP.

Interestingly only three people pointed out the OP's previous conduct on the forum, and no one even read his entire post where he blatantly insulted the Quran, because people most of the time on PDF "skim read" and that is how these trolls go under the radar, gloating.

His work here is done, look at the traction this thread received. Meanwhile people sent hours of their own time authoring valuable and insightful posts for PDF only for them to get maybe 1 or two comments and 10/15 views. And then people on PDF claim "WHY PDF QUALITY SO POOR"... :hitwall::lol:

Another brainwashed zombie quoting unknown source to justify the killing of innocent man by Pakistani judiciary.
Where in article quotes that they were attacked bcz of they were christian?
Even if they were attacked by some criminals, how you are justifying killing by your judiciary???
Your brain tissues needs to repair.
Pakistan judiciary? Is there anything like that? Top to bottom convicted buyed them.

Back
Top Bottom