What's new

Three female teachers of a religious madrassa have stabbed to death their female teacher on blasphemy dream charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
behead those responsible publicly to set an example, we keep on making such idiots hero's and we are just digging our own grave by that

It is to be noted that you are never in such threads let alone condemn unless I tag you.

And yes, you and your comrade @Bravo6ix are the two philosophers who have converted all users on the internet to Islam. Congrats. Hail to thee.
So you keep watch on everyone? Whatever they do? Whenever they do?
We don't claim to be philosophers unlike you who thinks Islam is wrong and needs change you are self proclaimed philosopher not us we follow Allah's and Prophet Muhammad's word as it is

So you keep watch on everyone? Whatever they do? Whenever they do?
We don't claim to be philosophers unlike you who thinks Islam is wrong and needs change you are self proclaimed philosopher not us we follow Allah's and Prophet Muhammad's word as it is

You are twisting my words to suit your irrational, anti-human agenda. Now talk on the thread topic or leave the thread. I am going to sleep now so don't be the crazy mullah in my dream.

Lol

You are a sanghi. Stop doing this drama of atheism here

You are not the first sanghi doing this drama of atheism. A lot of sanghis present themselves as atheists so that they dont have to answer all the ills of their pagan religion
Your statement don't mean anything to me.
You can continue saying whatever you want i dint give a nickel.

The Islam of hanafis mostly is composed of dreams and visions ------ nothing to do with The Written and Revealed source like Quran
Wtf are you smoking idiot!
Some jahils don’t represent Hanafi’s.
Imam Abu Hanfia was one of the greatest Islamic scholars to ever walk this planet and is a prominent scholar of ahle sunnah wal jamaat! These jahils don’t represent Hanafi fiqh at all.
Stop making ignorant stupid sectarian comments idiot and go learn something before you speak!!!

I would have liked your post had i not personally witnessed you cheering for murder of minorities in India
As per my knowledge I have never cheered for anyone's killing, ever.
Please quote such replies.

You are twisting my words to suit your irrational, anti-human agenda. Now talk on the thread topic or leave the thread. I am going to sleep now so don't be the crazy mullah in my dream.
Prove it, tell everyone you never said anything about rejecting hadiths and reforming Islam
And I don't take orders from a murtad proggie fag like you I'll do as I please here so stfu

P.S These are your own words

Last edited:
There is no picture of Prophet and God. How did she recognize that it is him in the dream?

crooks like Maududi
Can you stfu and stop disrespecting someone who passed away. It’s between him and Allah now. Don’t forget the importance he had specifically in Hanafi fiqh and the work he did. You don’t have to agree with many things of his but at least put some respect in his name.

Like any other thread this will quickly turn into an Islam bashing thread.

"The three accused ladies have so far disclosed that one of their relative , about a thirteen year old girl, had seen a dream last night that the Prophet PBUH had directed them that the victim had committed blasphemy against the Prophet and that the Prophet had ordered them to slaughter the victim," the statement read.

Lost for words.

Good, you are also following my path.

I had become indifferent towards religion long ago. This incident although shocking, is expected from a very religious society, after all faith cannot be questioned with intellect.
And if someone has the audacity to confront faith, then he is met with ruthlessness by the faithfuls/faithfools.
How does your post relate to what posted?
Remember your on a Pakistani forum a forum for citizens of ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan. Keep you atheist bs somewhere else plz.

Those who tried to “reform” Islam became history and are burning in their graves rn. His end will be the same.
While I also share your hatred towards these murtad proggie fags like Jamahir I advise you not to use words like his end will be the same

It's only Allah's decision and his alone we should avoid saying things like these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom