What's new

Three Chinese engineers arrested in India

Killing thousands of innocent Chinese businessmen secretly cannot be justified.

And here an indian family says itself:

Up?Close 2009-09-20 60th Anniversary: Janaki Ballabhs family CCTV-International

Sorry i cant watch video from here.but i take your word for it for argument sake.[Am sure that you will twisted some facts in it :tongue: ].as i said in the event of war anything can happen and it has nothing to do with the topic..its 50 years ago..Chinese people are working all around India and nothing like Indians attacking Chinese happened yet .so stick to the topic and dont derail the thread with what happened in the event of a war 50 years ago ..

High possibility.

I personally think, indians might have arrested more than three Chinese and have executed them already. People often go missing in india because of the secret executions which are knows as police encounters.

Please tell this news to all your Chinese friends in China.

Indian friend said they havent execution for many years. It is fortunately for those Chinese people.
I heard Indian execution is was terrible,usually they smash the prisoners to death by raging people with stone.

Will Indian goverment execute them?

Don't listen to communist he just trying to create hatred. Look at what he is saying he want's people to hunt down and start killing Indians in China.

Execution is highly unlikely no one has been executed in India since 20 years.

Even Ajmal kasab(captured terrorist from Mumbai attacks) still its in jail after 2 years

India has long judicial system before sentencing. At worst they can be found guilty of gross misconduct or something. they might get anywhere from 10-25 years jail time.

Execution is only for the most grievous of offenses such as treason and Murder.

Sorry i cant watch video from here.but i take your word for it for argument sake.[Am sure that you will twisted some facts in it :tongue: ].as i said in the event of war anything can happen and it has nothing to do with the topic..its 50 years ago..Chinese people are working all around India and nothing like Indians attacking Chinese happened yet .so stick to the topic and dont derail the thread with what happened in the event of a war..

If you cannot watch the video, thats not my fault. And I do not need to twist anything.

I was just asking the present generation Chinese not to forget history, no matter whether its 50 years' old or 100 years' old.

I do not think Chinese are under any compulsion to go to india. And Chinese should not allow indians to come to China. Chinese should not talk to indians, neither should touch indians... no relationships... you indians live in your own world and let the Chinese live their own world. Who cares you?

Indian friend said they havent execution for many years. It is fortunately for those Chinese people.
I heard Indian execution is was terrible,usually they smash the prisoners to death by raging people with stone.

who told you that.

execution is by hanging. we have not had one for a while so it can be anything i suppose such as gas or Lethal injection. The new methods deemed more human irconiclly

But their crimes if found guilty dont warrant execution

baseless bro..People like communists spread these kind of rumours..we hang people..Thats the way we execute people around here..

If you cannot watch the video, thats not my fault. And I do not need to twist anything.

I was just asking the present generation Chinese not to forget history, no matter whether its 50 years' old or 100 years' old.

I do not think Chinese are under any compulsion to go to india. And Chinese should not allow indians to come to China. Chinese should not talk to indians, neither should touch indians... no relationships... you indians live in your own world and let the Chinese live their own world. Who cares you?

Whats your problem dude, you hate India so much You dont care what happens to China.

OK, if you want to believe your indian friend (????), then do it.

You should have believed in what your own brother Communist said.

:china: :china: :china:

Yes you can talk to your government about it and even start a agitation against it..:cheers:

The world is become a global village and competition is fierce..and Chinese firms are participating some devalopment works in India by winning the contracts..so I dont mind they go from here..atleast those contract will come to Indian firms :)

Actually India execute one person in 2004 ... here is the link

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India carries out rare execution

A man convicted of raping and killing a schoolgirl 14 years ago has been executed in India.

It is the country's first execution since 1995.

Dhananjoy Chatterjee, 39, was hanged at dawn at the Alipore Central Jail in Calcutta where he had spent the last 13 years in solitary confinement.

Chatterjee was convicted for the 1990 rape and murder of 16-year-old Hetal Parekh, who lived in the building where he worked as a security guard.

:rofl:

Even brothers cannot be trusted in this mad, mad world...:cry:

So will be the indians in China.... :whistle:

I think more indians work and live in China than Chinese in india....

is that a threat? :tdown:

50 people die, probably because of the 3 arrested and you are sounding a warning to Indians in China? Just goes to show how much Chinese hate India.:disagree:

:china: :china: :china:

I think I should belive the trues, and I belive Indian people know their own thing more than the others.
But there are some Chinese people involved, and the consistent hostility from the Indian society. I hope Indian judicial system deal with those Chinese justly.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom