What's new

Thread that Destroys all Critics of Modi

You are right about the economic improvements since 2002.

However, some police were actually helping the Hindu mobs in 2002, so it's not just a question of illiteracy. It goes to the culture of hate that Modi had encouraged within his administration at that time.

Only some police .But that will not change big picture.A large violent mob with full of weapons may be it is sword ,axe or may be a gun.And in opposite side few policemen with only lathi stick.Tell me sir .What can a policeman can do in that situation?Only turn blind otherwise they will die.And government will not protects that poor policemen family.Who gain ?who lost?
And criminals that also may infiltrated in that mob.May they wait for revenge.A common civil police officer cant do nothing against a mob like that.That is why they call army.And Army also delay.

Indeed. Modi knows that as well.

Which is why he told his goons they had three days to do their deeds.

A proper leader's responsibility would be to instruct his subordinates to maintain law and order -- not tell them how long of a window they have to misbehave.

It's like a bank manager telling the crooks they have 30 minutes before the police get there after the alarm.

Do you have video or audio recording as Evidence ?? If yes then give it to Zakia , she lost the case recently, I guess it might help her in SC. :cheesy:

If i had caught you, i was sure you would have showed your skills of entertainment. But damn the animal activists.

You do have good luck.Thank you.

The trick to catch a monkey in the kalahri is....hunter place a bait inside the tree trunk (Guynextdoor places the video to ruin thread), monkey puts his hand inside (Spark comments knowing that it is designed to derail but he can't help shooting his mouth), monkey knows hunter is coming (Spark knows Gynextdoor is derailing the thread with video), but monkey refuses to let go (Spark keeps replying to every single inanity I say) and before long monkey is caught (thread is derailed)....tch tch....god gimme people with intelligence as adversaries. Now you were saying....you know who the monkey is and who the hunter is and you keep coming back and I'll keep going on till the thread is ruined. Chimp Man.

Last edited:
It's not a rocket science to understand that train burning incident before 2002 riots was pre planned as part of bigger conspiracy to derail and defame Namo govt at state and Vajpayee's govt at centre. Now the question is who was at the center of this dirty game? Well its not difficult to guess the dirty loser as in Congress which just saw its demise after losing elections so to save their behinds they needed some thing of massive scale. The involvement of Congress corporators role in train burning is already proven and on top of it, the denial of any help from the 4 neighboring Congress ruled state points exactly to their dirty conspiracy to polarize and communalise the political environ of the country.

Last edited:
The trick to catch a monkey in the kalahri is....hunter place a bait inside the tree trunk (Guynextdoor places the video to ruin thread), monkey puts his hand inside (Spark comments knowing that it is designed to derail but he can't help shooting his mouth), monkey knows hunter is coming (Spark knows Gynextdoor is derailing the thread with video), but monkey refuses to let go (Krait keeps replying to every single inanity I say) and before long monkey is caught (thread is derailed)....tch tch....god gimme people with intelligence as adversaries. Now you were saying....you know who the monkey is and who the hunter is and you keep coming back and I'll keep going on till the thread is ruined. Chimp Man.

Whatever . Well me & @KRAIT ) both agree that one day you will outgrow yourself and grow into something like King kong.
Together with pappu and co , you can rule your own planet of apes.

Good luck again.

PS: Wont be replying back. Damn the animal activists.

Whatever . Well me & @KRAIT ) both agree that one day you will outgrow yourself and grow into something like King kong.
Together with pappu and co , you can rule your own planet of apes.

Good luck again.

PS: Wont be replying back. Damn the animal activists.

So says Chimp man.
@KRAIT is in a different category-his name is a typo. Thanks for the entertainment though. I think the thread is ruined enough beyond repair with your support. :enjoy: (damn that was easy)

Only some police .But that will not change big picture.A large violent mob with full of weapons may be it is sword ,axe or may be a gun.And in opposite side few policemen with only lathi stick.Tell me sir .What can a policeman can do in that situation?Only turn blind otherwise they will die.And government will not protects that poor policemen family.Who gain ?who lost?
And criminals that also may infiltrated in that mob.May they wait for revenge.A common civil police officer cant do nothing against a mob like that.That is why they call army.And Army also delay.

It's not that the police didn't stop the mobs. In some cases, the police (and councilmen) guided the mobs to Muslim houses using voter records to identify them first.

Do you have video or audio recording as Evidence ?? If yes then give it to Zakia , she lost the case recently, I guess it might help her in SC. :cheesy:

Watch @15:00 minutes

It's not that the police didn't stop the mobs. In some cases, the police (and councilmen) guided the mobs to Muslim houses using voter records to identify them first.

Do you have any proof?Not quoted Indian medias news but solid proof.It all about Congress game.Tehelka lion share is in hands of congress and their allies.You are a Pakistani.So I think as Indians live in India.we know more than you.

Do you have any proof?Not quoted Indian medias news but solid proof.It all about Congress game.Tehelka lion share is in hands of congress and their allies.You are a Pakistani.So I think as Indians live in India.we know more than you.

Of course, Modi is not stupid enough to leave solid proof.

That guy in the video @15:00 speaks clearly enough about Modi's 'three days' window, but that's as close as it gets.

That guy in the video @15:00 speaks clearly enough about Modi's 'three days' window, but that's as close as it gets.
1511161_718481308172958_1921232965_n.jpg

That what is called Tehelka and its like minded news magic.Seem you dont know nothing about it.
All this news is rumour.If you want to know about clean ethnic cleansing then read 1984 riots.That is what happen when Indian President become helpless .Supreme commander of armed forces bend in the front of Congress party .Even all powerful congress at that time at centre leave proof of their involvement .Then how the hell a common CM can eliminate proof.
We respect our court system even if there is some draw backs.That court including Supreme Court dont find proof against Narendra Modi.For Indian like us that is enough.No more no less.
You find your proof through you tube.There is more weird videos is also in this you tube like aliens in this world.Can we trust that?
An Indian live in India can see more fact than present in you tube.

It is actually pretty simple. There can be one out of 3 reasons.

1. Indians are stupid and have been hypnotized by Modi. He waves a wand, and we dance to his tune.

2. Indians love killing Muslims(doesn't matter that many Hindus were killed) and hence idolize Modi.

3. 1 and 2 is incorrect. Blaming Modi is the easiest way to deflect the blame for everything - a very convenient punching bag.

Choose what you wish to believe. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom