What's new

Thread that Destroys all Critics of Modi

Hey guys I saw this AWESOME video on 'How to catch a monkey in the Kalahari'. Hilarious! Entertaining!

1560692_570052303065697_1539636621_n.jpg

1) Mass-murderer, 2002 riots, calling army.

the_hindu_news_archive.jpg

To summarise:
-Train was burnt on Feb 27th, 2002.
-Riots started on Feb 28th.
-Army was called on Feb 28th itself within hours.
-Army began flag marches on the next day i.e March 1st (Feb in 2002 had 28 days)
-By March 3rd, riots were under control.

Congress Denied help to Modi

Also, it was surprising to find that Modi had called for help from neighboring states (Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra) requesting for police forces but none offered any help (Maharashtra sent some police teams but it was not of much use). This is mentioned in SIT report, page 448.

modi_diggy.jpg

2) Gujarat was already a developed state. He has done nothing significant.

Water & Agriculture:
modi_water.jpg

Electricity & Alternate energy:

modi_electricity.jpg

In 2005, Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh (of the Congress party which is a rival of Modi’s BJP) appointed a committee to prepare a report on the latest social, economic and educational condition of the Muslim community (minority) of India. After thorough survey and investigations, a 400 page report was presented in 2006-07 and to the surprise of many, it said that muslims in Gujarat were much better-off when compared to muslims of other states. i.e in terms of education, per capita income, percentage of muslims in govt jobs, police force and more.

3) Careless attitude towards minorities. It is a living hell for minorities in his state.

sachar_report_news.jpg

Full Sanchar committee report

http://zakatindia.org/Files/Sachar Report (Full).pdf

cag_page_73.jpg
thanks for the thread mate......even i was unsure of Modi's involvement due to repeated chanting by congress.......this made things clear........ :dance3:

Sir please see topic #4.That what I am talking about.2002 Gujarat is too different than 2014 Gujarat.Almost illiterate people and poverty stricken due to 2001 earthquake.Gujarat police dont have intelligence collection ability in 2002 like now.So you very well know consequences..A simple ill equipped police force cant suppress a riot like that.So gujarat government resort to shoot all rioters both Hindus and Muslims .172 people die like that.The main arm of Congress for rumour spread is Tehelka.Now you know it condition.Once role model Tarun Tejpal turned into what.

You are right about the economic improvements since 2002.

However, some police were actually helping the Hindu mobs in 2002, so it's not just a question of illiteracy. It goes to the culture of hate that Modi had encouraged within his administration at that time.

Now that they know how to catch one, you better stay alert. Good Luck.

I was trying to educate you actually.....this is a lifeskills video for you buddy. You ought to know which stuff to avoid.

Now that they know how to catch one, you better stay alert. Good Luck.

The trick to catching a monkey in the Kalahari is.....if you've seen the video you'd understand why I said YOU are the one being trapped....

Back
Top Bottom