What's new

Thread deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of the site staff please explain why the following thread was deleted? A good discussion had developed, and it's a shame to see all of the content simply disappear.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-death-of-a-superpower.348834/

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @waz

Hi my friend.

I honestly do not have a clue why it was deleted. I agree, it was a great discussion. It might be an error. I'll find out.

@LeveragedBuyout

It was deleted by the original thread starter himself . Maybe we can ask him. He stated the thread had become trollish.

@SvenSvensonov

Hi my friend.

I honestly do not have a clue why it was deleted. I agree, it was a great discussion. It might be an error. I'll find out.

@LeveragedBuyout

It was deleted by the original thread starter himself . Maybe we can ask him. He stated the thread had become trollish.

@SvenSvensonov

Thank you for your swift response, @waz ! If it was Sven's wish, I guess it can't be helped.

Reactions: waz
No problem brother.

@waz

If you can recover it and there is a strong demand for it be recovered, I wouldn't mind, but apart from myself and several others (leveragedbuyout, Chinese-dragon, though his contributions were limited, and a perhaps a few others who I forgot), I felt that over half the thread was a rather low quality and at times off topic back-and-forth between members. If you could, I won't object to it being recovered, Hu Songshan, the mod on the Chinese sections was able to recover another thread, I delete things from time to time if there is a lack of interest or I'm tired of people directing quotes in my direction (I'll use lack of interest or trollish as my justification, though this may not be accurate). But frankly I was more annoyed by the lack of quality in many of the posts then any other factors. Still, recover it if you can and feel it should be or if there is a large interest in having it back... I won't object but will refrain from further participation. I've given my input. I don't want to further discuss the matter.

Also, @LeveragedBuyout I apologize for that:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom