What's new

Requesting reopening of thread

Please open this thread as well @Jungibaaz @Manticore

BIMARU Corner.

I have SIGNED petition from @Indischer @JanjaWeed @levina @ExtraOdinary @Robinhood Pandey @ranjeet :D

Oye kithe??? :what:

Admins I request you to please NOT reopen that thread,the TRPratings of that thread was so high that all the other topical forums and threads got overshadowed by it. :tsk:

Please dont open it for your good mods, I am sure there were atleast 10 (harmless) posts that got reported from that thread....daily.
I am guilty of scheming and plotting hatches.... errr I meant hatching plots on that thread. :tongue:

I do not miss the (harmless) chit chatting anymore..I dont want to do it anymore :disagree:

Petition signed by
Harmless Bimaru infiltrator
:crazy_pilot:

Admins I request you to please NOT reopen that thread,the TRPratings of that thread was so high that all the other topical forums and threads got overshadowed by it. :tsk:

Please dont open it for your good mods, I am sure there were atleast 10 (harmless) posts that got reported from that thread....daily.
I am guilty of scheming and plotting hatches.... errr I meant hatching plots on that thread. :tongue:

I do not miss the (harmless) chit chatting anymore..I dont want to do it anymore :disagree:

Petition signed by

I see what you did there! :D

Petition signed by

So you don't value the good times we all had there in the same vein as I do.:cray:

So you don't value the good times we all had there in the same vein as I do.:cray:
@levina @JanjaWeed

Dhokeybajo......jaleelo.....gaddaro......hawaldaro........harappa mohenjodaro...........

itni jaldi apna asli roop dikha diya....... :angry:

Tum logo ko SARCASM samajh nahi aati na :pissed:

@arp2041
This was the funniest post i have ever read "Mohanjodaro" hehehe
"Dhokeybajo......jaleelo.....gaddaro......hawaldaro........harappa mohenjodaro......":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom