What's new

Thread Bared: Communal tensions in India

hav

has patriotism blinded ur eyes bro.....???

Its the hate which have blinded Indians, there are lot of other examples.

-Samjhota express... Muslims burned alive.. master mind Indian army.. biased judiciary failed to protect Muslim rights.
-Gujrat genocide.... state was involved... biased judiciary failed to protect Muslim rights further more modi will be awarded Indian PMship.
-Almost, daily Indian army accuse of cross border infiltration! who is the idiot going to believe it? while we see 300K Indian army is manning Kashmir border with all the modern technology, resources and foreign help.
On the other hand Pakistan's border with Iran and Afghanistan are completely open, where anti Pakistan coalition is present and no Indian is willing to believe that terrorists are being trained and armed by Indian army and puppet regime of Afghanistan and than sent across to Pakistan.
-It was India who build, trained and armed mukti bahni (terrorist organization) and when Pak army was busy they invaded from all directions, with a force 10 times bigger.
-Indian army built and trained Tamil Tiger (terrorist organization) and due to religious / historic bias with Srilank they start killing srilankans.... your agents came all the way to Lahore to attack Srilankan cricket team.
-Indian state failed to give justice to its low cast... but no Indina can see it.
-Indian army is raping, Indian women all over the country.. no indian can see it but a think tank of defence.pk is telling those were Muslims behind rapes... hell this was totally uncalled for... and in clear violation of forum rules.
- Do i need to continue to the point where naked Indian women gather in-front of Indian army garrisons...

India cannot make peace today or just put cover on its dark side... you are as naked as it can be but you are blinded in your hate and you can't see it.

Its the hate which have blinded Indians, there are lot of other examples.

-Samjhota express... Muslims burned alive.. master mind Indian army.. biased judiciary failed to protect Muslim rights.
-Gujrat genocide.... state was involved... biased judiciary failed to protect Muslim rights further more modi will be awarded Indian PMship.
-Almost, daily Indian army accuse of cross border infiltration! who is the idiot going to believe it? while we see 300K Indian army is manning Kashmir border with all the modern technology, resources and foreign help.
On the other hand Pakistan's border with Iran and Afghanistan are completely open, where anti Pakistan coalition is present and no Indian is willing to believe that terrorists are being trained and armed by Indian army and puppet regime of Afghanistan and than sent across to Pakistan.
-It was India who build, trained and armed mukti bahni (terrorist organization) and when Pak army was busy they invaded from all directions, with a force 10 times bigger.
-Indian army built and trained Tamil Tiger (terrorist organization) and due to religious / historic bias with Srilank they start killing srilankans.... your agents came all the way to Lahore to attack Srilankan cricket team.
-Indian state failed to give justice to its low cast... but no Indina can see it.
-Indian army is raping, Indian women all over the country.. no indian can see it but a think tank of defence.pk is telling those were Muslims behind rapes... hell this was totally uncalled for... and in clear violation of forum rules.
- Do i need to continue to the point where naked Indian women gather in-front of Indian army garrisons...

India cannot make peace today or just put cover on its dark side... you are as naked as it can be but you are blinded in your hate and you can't see it.

"Pakistan is an artificial country based on negating India, when you have negative nationalism instead of positive one then its only a slippery slope downwards"

Pakistanis exposing secularism without knowing what is secularism.
lol-1.gif

Secularism is which term terrorists as Islamist and not hindus....right?

In reality, Pakistan is being infected by Indians, otherwise all was well for every one with Islam and Muslims for centuries.

Why Gandhi never called Jinnah a Islamist... while he was much more Islamic than TTP.

While real issue on this forum is exactly the religious bias against Muslims.

There is a bias in moderation.... even if you write email no action is taken against Indians.

"Pakistan is an artificial country based on negating India, when you have negative nationalism instead of positive one then its only a slippery slope downwards"

I'll describe India soon, but before i allow time to the busy moderators.

Yes here in Hyderabad there is one 200 year old haunted hindu grave yard.According to locals they saw them getting out of their graves at night and searching for cows around when they felt thirsty :omghaha:

Wow what a great post. Reeks of some good Pakistani intelligence and humour.

Funny... yet we have more indians than Pakistanis on a Pakistani defence forum... ? Your recent elections again based on anti Pak BS... OCD?

Funny... yet we have more indians than Pakistanis on a Pakistani defence forum... ? Your recent elections again based on anti Pak BS... OCD?

kaun sa election......
i was following those elections

no political party uttered a single word about Pak except AAP which also said good things

and what does this prove......

Indians are not anti Pak but the reverse is quite true

What is pakistan's problem with Modi? When LoC violations took place he just mentioned that India's not giving strong reply...so?

ktaaun sa election......
i was following those elections

no political party uttered a single word about Pak except AAP which also said good things

and what does this prove......

Indians are not anti Pak but the reverse is quite true

BJP your main opposition party?

Indians are not anti Pakistan? lmao.

Look at your media.. tht entertains masses... it shows a anti Pak show after every half an hours... n ur "nitizens" (internet users??? ) ... your forums (full of degnerates),your tv shows... take a look at this very forum?

Look at our media "amaan ki asha ka tamasha" ...

Our retarded PM ... again "good relations" nonsense.

Our armed forces ... not a single word against india... "want good relations with all neighbours" .. "support peace process" ..

Our forums...?

I know.. i know... u will point out at islamist parties... tell me.. have they ever won elections? heck they even talk shit againt our Armed forces...

So yeah man.. cut the crap!

What is pakistan's problem with Modi? When LoC violations took place he just mentioned that India's not giving strong reply...so?

My problem? lmao .. ur army chiefs talk abt limited nuclear war,surgical strikes,two front war... ur PM again rants... ur main opposition partys PM candidate talks abt "Pakistan kou sabak sikhana",26/11,weak mms etc and other nonsense.. taking a supposedly "tough" line against Pak to win votes ..

Can you point out 1 party in Pakistan tht used a similiar tune during elections?

-Indian army is raping, Indian women all over the country.. no indian can see it but a think tank of defence.pk is telling those were Muslims behind rapes... hell this was totally uncalled for... and in clear violation of forum rules..

If someone says that actually there are incidents like delhi rape case in which muslims were also involved just to establish the fact that religion has nothing to do with rape to counter allegation that its hindus who are raping muslim, he (who is @KRAIT this time) is correct.

Classic example of a guy trying to use his brain when he dont actually have.

Pakistan have no problem.... we are not govt. officials like modi or your airforce chief or your army chief or your foreign minister, who regularly issue hate statements against Pakistan.

Actually, we are waiting for one such official, who give you tit for tat reply.

Look at your media.. tht entertains masses... it shows a anti Pak show after every half an hours... n ur "nitizens" (internet users??? ) ... your forums (full of degnerates),your tv shows... take a look at this very forum?

Our armed forces ... not a single word against india... "want good relations with all neighbours" .. "support peace process" ..

Our forums...?

I know.. i know... u will point out at islamist parties... tell me.. have they ever won elections? heck they even talk shit againt our Armed forces...

My problem? lmao .. ur army chiefs talk abt limited nuclear war,surgical strikes,two front war... ur PM again rants... ur main opposition partys PM candidate talks abt "Pakistan kou sabak sikhana",26/11,weak mms etc and other nonsense.. taking a supposedly "tough" line against Pak to win votes ..

Can you point out 1 party in Pakistan tht used a similiar tune during elections?

u said recent elections......give me a link or something
no party including bjp uttered anything against pak in those elections

stop that bullshit that pak never says anything against India
i m giving you a few examples
media-dehati aurat remember....thats what ur media does
during that time when the 2 pm met.....abp news was doing a joint venture with pak media....i dont remember the name........did u see how they were anchoring that show
zaid hamid,hafizz saaed speech against India

ur pm talks about war against India on kashmir.....u dont want that the indian counterpart to retalliate
ur forums.....ever visited pakistan defence on facebook.....look at ur members.......any forum be it cricket(green team),affairs(pakistan affairs),news papers(dawn)......
who is talking crap....think again

Our forums...?

why wont they do it?

pakistan army violates ceasefire and what congress do? encourages peace talks
pakistan army goes to an extent beheading 2 indian soldiers...
even after so many proofs that pakistan's ISI , LeT was behind 26/11, what pakistan did in cooperation...NULL.......still iam ignoring the famous clowns like hafiz saeed, zaid hamid
heck! this is what u guyz were taught since beginning...
'We are Trained to Hate India': Pakistani Students

u said recent elections......give me a link or something
no party including bjp uttered anything against pak in those elections

Why dont you google yourself??? :lol:
stop that bullshit that pak never says anything against India
i m giving you a few examples
media-dehati aurat remember....thats what ur media does

Lmao.. really? india media also reported the news... which NS denied!!???

And again the anti Pak sentiment by ur political parties before the meeting?

Political pressure, controversy hours before PM Manmohan Singh meets Nawaz Sharif:

Political pressure, controversy hours before PM Manmohan Singh meets Nawaz Sharif | NDTV.com

And what did Modi (your PM candidate) say after tht.. sabak sikana,aukaat etc??

during that time when the 2 pm met.....abp news was doing a joint venture with pak media....i dont remember the name........did u see how they were anchoring that show
zaid hamid,hafizz saaed speech against India
Zaid hamid is a nobody... I came to know abt him due to you guys! and nobody cares for him.. doesnt have a tv show .. not a political figure ... hafiz saeed again a nobody.. if these are ur examples... than ur Shiv Sena,Bajrang Dal,BJP .. who actually have mass following in india... and say alot worse... even using abusive words,preaching hate.. lol and even run for elections.... what about them??

ur pm talks about war against India on kashmir.....u dont want that the indian counterpart to retalliate

WHERE AND WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ? PATHETIC LIES!!! WHILE THTS WHAT YOUR COAS,PREMIERS,MAIN CANDIDATES SAY .. NOT PAKISTAN...

ur forums.....ever visited pakistan defence on facebook.....look at ur members.......any forum be it cricket(green team),affairs(pakistan affairs),news papers(dawn)......
who is talking crap....think again

Nothing compared to the shit you guys spread... took how low you guys stoop...

why wont they do it?

pakistan army violates ceasefire and what congress do? encourages peace talks
pakistan army goes to an extent beheading 2 indian soldiers...

Funny we violated ceasefire during your elections..... yet dozens of civilians were killed on our side????

Your soldiers beheaded? how many times did ur MoD change its statement? and how was he trashed in ur parliament??

even after so many proofs that pakistan's ISI , LeT was behind 26/11, what pakistan did in cooperation...NULL.......

We tried hafiz saeed.... what evidence did u give? why werent our investigators given access to whatever they want from your side???

Also you remind me of Samjhuta express.... where you guys burnt almost 200 people alive in a train? in which ur army supplied explosives to the hinduvta goons!!

still iam ignoring the famous clowns like hafiz saeed, zaid hamid

Nobody cares abt them... what abt Bajrang dal,BJP,Shiv sena,RSS etc etc??? they have the support of millions!!!! and do their shit openly !!! stopping the Peace bus tamasha ?? a month or 2 back???

heck! this is what u guyz were taught since beginning...
'We are Trained to Hate India': Pakistani Students

silicon india.. lmao..

I can post videos from your own journos who visited schools!! to debunk your nonsense?

Last edited:
Why dont you google yourself??? :lol:

Lmao.. really? india media also reported the news... which NS denied!!???

And again the anti Pak sentiment by ur political parties before the meeting?

Political pressure, controversy hours before PM Manmohan Singh meets Nawaz Sharif:

Political pressure, controversy hours before PM Manmohan Singh meets Nawaz Sharif | NDTV.com

And what did Modi (your PM candidate) say after tht.. sabak sikana,aukaat etc??

the only thing that you could say is propaganda is what modi said......but that also happened after the dehati auraat incident
he was replying....he didnt start it

secondly the war link

Kashmir issue can trigger war, says Sharif - DAWN.COM

c'mon give a link of the political anti pak bs

we are not taught hatred against pak

you are only making claims without any proof

if you have any proof then show it

will reply back to you tomorrow
gd nite

Back
Top Bottom