What's new

Zaid Hamid criticizes Imran Khan and PTI followers

Soor ka bacha. We should send him on his beloved crusade, so Indians get the chance to *** **** him.

Imran always rolls on his back for Indians.
same people cursing BB for her remarks in India, or Altaf for his
but Imran theri wah wah kia baat kehi tu ne India main
nation of stooges will always be a stooge nation!!

@Mercenary Thing is TTP linkage is not proved and people say usual rhetoric. When TTP says that they will attack India or TTP says out of over 30 killed in PAF strikes only 2 of their fighters died, People don't believe them.

But if some TTP arrested militant say India is supporting them, people don't have any reliable link for that, but People will believe it.

Same applies for Indians.
even If Indian government says ISI is behind the death of a monkey every nonmuslim Indian will believe it even if their is NO PROOF and if ISI badge is found next to the dead monkey then for the next thousand years every monkey death will be related to ISI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid 1- Imran Khan 0-

Zaids points are logical- after amrikan influenced yes sir yes sir politicians last thing we want is an indian influenced yes sir yes sir Imran Khan in power-

Imran should learn from Musharraf how to behave with the indians-
The more lenient you get the more louder the indians bark
-

:lol: You don't have any "aukad" to be lenient to us. It's like a Jellyfish priding itself on being lenient to a shark. We are a much larger country with a much larger GDP ,population , armed forces etc . If anything , we can be lenient to you , not the other way around. Nothing you do , or have ever done has caused us harm in any major away.

:lol: You don't have any "aukad" to be lenient to us. It's like a Jellyfish priding itself on being lenient to a shark. We are a much larger country with a much larger GDP ,population , armed forces etc . If anything , we can be lenient to you , not the other way around. Nothing you do , or have ever done has caused us harm in any major away.

Your rant is useless here- the jellyfish is proud of itself for making the shark cry like hell on many occasions- you should consider whether you are a shark or over grown plankton-

He's got logic. Zaid Hamid is one of those guys who have openly come up against TTP threat, when people here were going crazy about Malala incident being a conspiracy, he was the one who stood up against TTP. He has always criticized Imran Khan for his somewhat pro-TTP stance.

And he's not secular, he's not a Mullah kinda guy either. In fact, I've not seen Mullahs going after someone so crazily than ZH in last 10 years.

He makes logic to me, and I don't care if it sounds stupid to others.

Not good enough.

I believe you have abed at home, so this is what you need to do put your head inside your pillow & go to sleep.

I really don't care if it's enough for you or not. The source is true.

This people get best of Pakistan but are more loyal to hindus than fellow Pakistans and trust me hindus know about this weak link, very well and are exploiting this sentiment to fullest.
Well, as they say 'use full idiots' ...... its not first time traitors and fitnas are being staged in an Islamic state.

My dear Pakistanis have no idea, how much a hindu hate a Pakistani.... there is a reason why India support Asif Ali F.... Zardari.
And there is a reason why Asif Ali F... Zardari keep quite to daily allegations and there is a reason why many so called Pakistani members have similar trait.

Allah Pakistan ke Hinduon ko ap jese logo se bachae. Ameen!

Your rant is useless here- the jellyfish is proud of itself for making the shark cry like hell on many occasions- you should consider whether you are a shark or over grown plankton-

What occassions are those? Yeah - I guess you are referring to blowing up a couple of hundred people on a public train/bus every 1-2 years , or stuff like 26/11. They do make us cry , but don't rank too high on the scheme of things. Wow , like well done , out of a 1.1 billion people , you managed to kill 150 through a cowardly terrorist attack.On the other hand , we formed a seperate country of more than a 100 million people which now sits quietly on our eastern border.

What occassions are those? Yeah - I guess you are referring to blowing up a couple of hundred people on a public train/bus every 1-2 years , or stuff like 26/11. They do make us cry , but don't rank too high on the scheme of things. Wow , like well done , out of a 1.1 billion people , you managed to kill 150 through a cowardly terrorist attack.On the other hand , we formed a seperate country of more than a 100 million people which now sits quietly on our eastern border.

No He means, like normal impression is, India first killed Pakistani Soldier on the post... so to take revenge n show india bad they cross the boarders and killed two indian troops, and still india couldn't do anything else then threatening Pakistan. And some cowardly civilian attacks in quetta and peshawar

But why the hell India and India and Pakistan conflict is here in Pakistani Politics section?

No He means, like normal impression is, India first killed Pakistani Soldier on the post... so to take revenge n show india bad they cross the boarders and killed two indian troops, and still india couldn't do anything else then threatening Pakistan. And some cowardly civilian attacks in quetta and peshawar

But why the hell India and India and Pakistan conflict is here in Pakistani Politics section?

You haven't been keeping track of the news have you ? After 2 Indian soldiers got killed , 2 more Pakistani troops were killed in cross border firing.

You haven't been keeping track of the news have you ? After 2 Indian soldiers got killed , 2 more Pakistani troops were killed in cross border firing. So what's the score now ? 3-2.

I don't think number even matters here, it's cross boarder firing, and somebody actually crossing and doing something... Drone attacks are actually seems bad in Pakistan, since they are challenging the Pakistani Authority, otherwise If US hand Drones to Pakistan then most probably they would do same... But mater is different....

ohh man I am also going out of the topic :-s Ok I am out..

I don't think number even matters here, it's cross boarder firing, and somebody actually crossing and doing something... Drone attacks are actually seems bad in Pakistan, since they are challenging the Pakistani Authority, otherwise If US hand Drones to Pakistan then most probably they would do same... But mater is different....

ohh man I am also going out of the topic :-s Ok I am out..

Yeah , you are right. Score is a pretty disgusting word I used. I'm gonna edit it.

Actually Zaid Hamid has gone bonkers. Too much jihad is stuffed in his head. He thinks CIA sponsored war against Soviets was jihad. And anyone who claims that is a nut case.

However, I dont disagree with many things he says. He is patriotic Pakistani no doubt but hot headed and boiling blood. Take a chill pill buddy and calm down.

Typical zaid Hamid. Some points he raised might be true, but many are exaggerated.

After all he has a Phd in brainwashing.

OOOOOOOOOoooooo.........you guys hate him so much.........like we do that channel of yours india today:rofl:but you guys take everything on your head!!!

Back
Top Bottom