What's new

Zaid Hamid criticizes Imran Khan and PTI followers

I have never taken Zaid Hamid seriously, in my view, he is just a paranoid clown and a propaganda spreading warmonger. But what surprises me is that not a single Imran Khan supporter came to defend their leader.

I have never taken Zaid Hamid seriously, in my view, he is just a paranoid clown and a propaganda spreading warmonger. But what surprises me is that not a single Imran Khan supporter came to defend their leader.

He isn't anti-IK but, he is been disappointed by IK,s save damocrazy, stance like all the normal pakistanis?
Its been established with growing unpopularity of IK & his PTI,as the poor peoples of pakistan got confused by PTI,s similar stance on the major issues of pakistan & they think of PTI now just a next improvised mixture PMLn & PPP edition?
He is not the only one critisizing PTI,but whenever PTI change its behaviour , I guss you will find him with PTI, not against PTI?

I have no issues with most of the things he said.... judging just on the base of his personality is one thing but judging on the base of rationality that his points make is another...so better many who here abuse him should try to carefully analyze what he said ...i am not amazed when indians abuse him coz he speaks against them ..but many Pakistanis too abuse him to death

Agreeing with him or not is one thing but abusing him is utter bullsh!it ...i must confess indians play their cards right when it comes to such issues ...shiv sena an idiotic party that is always against Pakistan many indians may not support them but they never abuse them as far as they are speaking against Pakistan but same guys come here and call any Pakistani who is doing same thing for Pakistan or even at less magnitude with bad names and make a mockery of him

If you dont agree present your solution or have counter argument but just starting and ending up your post with abuse is just absurd ...may it be anyone here

at the points he has raised i personally think imran khan has committed so many blunders so far ...all that hula lala that once started with lahore jalsa has quiten up and rightly so .... forget about tsunami even the stream will not come from the looks of PTI.... lately imran khan's speeches and interviews have become just a 30-60 minutes of entertainment filled with emotions, aggression and impulses with no solutions

PTI rose with the word of tsunami now i wonder what type of tsunami they want to bring when they are waiting for the elections? if you dont work for your country in bad times your effort in good times become useless

I would have been lot happier if they would have turned against this corrupt govt in low times and helped the nation by bringing the tsunami they were talking about ......

heck with tsunami bhai

Your enemy is within your society. Most of the TTP and BLA are Pakistani people.

TTP is 40% Pakistani. Restare Afghan, Chechen, Uzbek.

This is what happens when you speak out of your ***.

He isn't anti-IK but, he is been disappointed by IK,s save damocrazy, stance like all the normal pakistanis?
Its been established with growing unpopularity of IK & his PTI,as the poor peoples of pakistan got confused by PTI,s similar stance on the major issues of pakistan & they think of PTI now just a next improvised mixture PMLn & PPP edition?
He is not the only one critisizing PTI,but whenever PTI change its behaviour , I guss you will find him with PTI, not against PTI?
Batmannow, I really don't care if he is pro-or anti-PTI, my point was, how come not a single Imran Khan supporter showed up to defend him.

Batmannow, I really don't care if he is pro-or anti-PTI, my point was, how come not a single Imran Khan supporter showed up to defend him.

ohh, guss thats the mark of his popularity these days!
not much mature pakistani,s supports him these days, yes bt some college still after him! bt they couldnt defend him of thier lack of experince?

ohh, guss thats the mark of his popularity these days!
not much mature pakistani,s supports him these days, yes bt some college still after him! bt they couldnt defend him of thier lack of experince?
That was very funny. :lol:

You want to reduce the defense budgets and destroy all ****** groups fighting against Indian occupation of Kashmir? You are totally confused between Afghan Taliban, TTP, Kashmir ****** groups ?? Are the Indians only threat we have??? Do you have any idea what the US is doing to Muslim countries in Middle East ??? Are you also going to De-nuclearalize Pakistan after “peace” with India, as you say you will reduce the defense budget?????

This bits wrong.

IK already said he will decrease soldiers but increase the nuclear deterrent.

Many other bits were wrong too.:coffee:

This bits wrong.

IK already said he will decrease soldiers but increase the nuclear deterrent.

Many other bits were wrong too.:coffee:

Bigger problem IK has ,his foolish ideas which can't be implemented even , he gets each & every parlimentry seat? Which humbly belive he, will never hve?
Bt bigger,foolish thing is he belives, that Indians will do the same as he is wishing for?lol lol lol
Its all just words after words , which he keeps taking out without even thinking? Isn't thats true?lol

Bigger problem IK has ,his foolish ideas which can't be implemented even , he gets each & every parlimentry seat? Which humbly belive he, will never hve?
Bt bigger,foolish thing is he belives, that Indians will do the same as he is wishing for?lol lol lol
Its all just words after words , which he keeps taking out without even thinking? Isn't thats true?lol

Well most favour him so why do you think he can't 'sweep' the elections?

Back
Top Bottom