What's new

Thread Bared: Communal tensions in India

To expose the reality of bharat mata
u are among a moronic breed of ppl who post something horrific such as this thread and then totally forget the subject matter to mud sling indian/hindus. if hindus are bad , u arent saints either. So STFU.

@Topic: its a typical example of a brutal society, a society who doesnt care about its underprivileged.
hindus or otherwise, the ppl who inflicted injuries/killing/rape on their fellow citizens are barbaric and the nations which doesnt step up to deliver 'proper' justice is as barbaric as its citizens.

imo, the ppl of that region are next to animals (by regions i mean the western UP n nearby). if they wud have been muslims, i m sure they wud have done the same to the minority hindus.
if the core is corrupt, then blaming the cloth of religion is foolish.

I don't have to take lecture from a Pakistani on minority rights.

Indian media especially magazines like outlook often write one side of the story.
and yet I was laughed at and bugged when I said that the story was one sided for something done in Pakistan...and what did you tell me back then...yes, learn to accept the problems first then discuss them...
So you all should first do Jihad within your own country to get rid of people polluting your country while we clean ours.
How is this case related to population in our country? :unsure:

u are among a moronic breed of ppl who post something horrific such as this thread and then totally forget the subject matter to mud sling indian/hindus. if hindus are bad , u arent saints either. So STFU.

@Topic: its a typical example of a brutal society, a society who doesnt care about its underprivileged.
hindus or otherwise, the ppl who inflicted injuries/killing/rape on their fellow citizens are barbaric and the nations which doesnt step up to deliver 'proper' justice is as barbaric as its citizens.

imo, the ppl of that region are next to animals (by regions i mean the western UP n nearby). if they wud have been muslims, i m sure they wud have done the same to the minority hindus.
if the core is corrupt, then blaming the cloth of religion is foolish.
:tup: Please also apply this on other posters here who drag Islam everywhere...

so you are shivering with pain and rage?? What you will do if you get a hindu now?? Your statement showing you are immature and uneducated just like those revolted there.. It's easy to provoke you like people for someones personal gains.. You are not showing enough maturity understanding the situation and it's solution.. Just shivering in rage..
Anger is human nature...if he is in pain and rage = he is showing humanly emotions...no idea how only immature and uneducated people get to be human :unsure:

I have always said

Muslims in India are under massive threat

Its not just the average hindu's they have to look out for it is the state, the security forces and the goverment, local or national

All are set up to hurt them, deny them jobs, housing, benefits, education

At any riot the first thing the local politicians and security do is either aid the hindu rioters and get out of the way

They are no different to any other muslim in the sub continent and we must help them, arm them and support a further partion of india so india's muslims can have a seperate home land in India that they can govern themselves.

This is why the independece of kashmir is so important and why Kashmiri's guard article 370 because that is the one state where they form the majority and can call their own

jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosron pe pathaar nahi marte
I hate this phrase....its like just coz your country is troubled you have no rights to advice us? Yet everyone heard Nelson Mandela ? :unsure:
what do you think world thinks about pakistan when
1.Pakistan was made in name of islam so muslims could practice islam withowt fear of prosecution and look what you have become
a.Ahmadies who helped you get punjab are declared non muslims and are fair game for any sunni muslim
b. shias which were instrumental in raising two nation theory are killed , raped and looted at will by hyper sensitive and intolrant so called sunni's/wahabies
c. Pakistan very own sufi culture and shrines are target of very same over zeleous relegeous zeolots
d. barelvies are fighting deobandies and vice versa
e. christians are blown up and killed at will and have no justice and when they ask for justice they have to suffer more in name of "tohin E rislat"
f. hindu girls are abdukted, gang raped & converted to islam withowt fear of prisecution
Why drag Pakistan in an Indian related thread? Didnt even bother reading it as it is not part of the topic

while in india
a. there are onli muslims nobody cares whats the differnece between shia, sunni, barelvi, deobandi,sufi...lolzzz onli people coming of defence forum realli know the terms 99.9% hindus are cleu less about it
:rofl: do you really want me to tell you the truth and wake you from your sweet dreams?

b. muslims are given 10% reservation is all educational , medical and job related goverment led initiatives , jobs and eductaion instituets
and yet someone was questioning in another thread why the Kashmiri who studied in Isb was elected based on region not merit....you see we too have scholarships based on family income and regions not based on religion (and yet you are the secular ones where religion is not taken into account)

c. muslims are free to excersize there relegeon and propogate withowt fear(they have been presidents, vice presitdents, senior beurocrats, indrustrialists,actors & artists amnog others)
if this was not true in Pakistan, no idea how sooo many Hindus and Christians (who have been so since generations are still living in Pakistan) its different they wanna move now coz of all the problems we have....but my point is just that they have existed for a long time...no one stopped them...and we have churches no one silences the bells or anything

d. muslims have there own personal law and follow there own merital and other traditions and have seprate legislation and seprate rules as per shariat in indian penal court
duhhh...they should coz Islam governs alot of our lives...and we too have civil law (which is mostly adopted from the British laws ) and a shariah court....no idea what that means...oh yes of course it basically means not everyone is judged based on shariah....maybe yes in villages but then again nothing is really fair in those villages like this story here...

e.yes there are roits in past but please care to look into unbaised history
tell your countrymen the same :coffee:
thing is pakistanies shed crocodile tears for indian muslims (who's condition is better than most islamick states) and forget the pain and suffering caused to muslims by muslims in land of the pure and ... khair jane do
yea you live in our minds and know our thinking :rolleyes:

@GURU DUTT just to wake you up:

Deobandi (Urdu: دیو بندی‎,Bengali: দেওবন্দ,Hindi: देवबन्दी) is a term used for a revivalist movement in Sunni Islam (Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah) under the Hanafi School. It is centered primarily in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh and has recently spread to the United Kingdom and has a presence in South Africa. The name derives from Deoband, India, where the school Darul Uloom Deoband is situated. The movement was inspired by the spirit of scholar Shah Waliullah (1703–1762), while the foundation of Darul Uloom Deoband was laid on 30 May 1866.

Barelvi (Urdu: بَریلوِی‎, Barēlwī, Urdu pronunciation: [bəreːlʋi]) is a term used for a movement of Sunni Islam originating in South Asia with over 200 million followers. The name derives from thenorth Indian town of Bareilly, the hometown of its founder and main leader Ahmed Raza Khan (1856–1921). Although Barelvi is the commonly used term in the media and academia, the followers of the movement often prefer to be known by the title of Ahle Sunnat wal Jama'at, a reference to their perception as forming an international majority movement. The movement is much influenced by Sufism and the traditional folk Islam practices of South Asia, having formed as a reaction to the reformist attempts of the Deobandi movement.

yup you guys started these and more....sooo, when you said Indian Muslims dont care...oh they care alot coz they started these and are hardcore on it ...Sunni and Shia are the only ones known in the world while these sub branches were born in India....

Last edited:
The tale of Muzzafarnager is simple

Isolated and minority communities with not enough numbers to protect themselves or fight back..

In Pakistan atleast we are armed & can fire back

Muslims in India MUST at all costs start moving to area's with lots of other muslims and in big numbers, so kashmir, Hyderabad, Delhi etc so if riots do occur (and they will) you have the numbers to fight back

Dont expect the Indian state or the Police or the army to help you, they are mostly hindu and will either stay out of the way or do nothing. Your protection is in your own hands

It has happened too many times now to ignore

Either get into big groups or arm yourself with legal or illegal weapons, what is worse being found with a illegal weapon or being killed and raped

The othere muslims of the sub continent must help if nothing else we can convince the indian muslims of the threat posed by the hindu's in india

and yet I was laughed at and bugged when I said that the story was one sided for something done in Pakistan...and what did you tell me back then...yes, learn to accept the problems first then discuss them...
How is this case related to population in our country? :unsure:

:tup: Please also apply this on other posters here who drag Islam everywhere...

Anger is human nature...if he is in pain and rage = he is showing humanly emotions...no idea how only immature and uneducated people get to be human :unsure:

i always ...i repeat...i always apply this 'line' on each and every person i meet/think about.

Everyone who drags Pakistan into this thread will be torn a fresh pink new suspended status.

As for the OP.. stick to the article other than adding masala to it.

they are the fastest growing community in india....and u say they are being oppressed ??!!!

i don't believe you!
Muslims world over have a weird strategy ... strategy of Play victim... till the time they have an upper hand they love it... the moment they get plastered against the wall... they cry and play victim...

Remember in Gujarat before 2002..Hindus got the beating.. and Muslims were having fun... the moment Hindus reacted and plastered Muslims... every Muslim around the globe wants to cry for them.

Muslims world over have a weird strategy ... strategy of Play victim... till the time they have an upper hand they love it... the moment they get plastered against the wall... they cry and play victim...

Remember in Gujarat before 2002..Hindus got the beating.. and Muslims were having fun... the moment Hindus reacted and plastered Muslims... every Muslim around the globe wants to cry for them.

Or maybe that is the new strategy in India by the majority. Dismiss any attempts by Muslims to voice concern by calling it some strategy or drama.

great move to suppress a minority.

I have always said

Muslims in India are under massive threat

Its not just the average hindu's they have to look out for it is the state, the security forces and the goverment, local or national

All are set up to hurt them, deny them jobs, housing, benefits, education

At any riot the first thing the local politicians and security do is either aid the hindu rioters and get out of the way

They are no different to any other muslim in the sub continent and we must help them, arm them and support a further partion of india so india's muslims can have a seperate home land in India that they can govern themselves.

This is why the independece of kashmir is so important and why Kashmiri's guard article 370 because that is the one state where they form the majority and can call their own

Try it and regret later on...

please dont post crap

Or maybe that is the new strategy in India by the majority. Dismiss any attempts by Muslims to voice concern by calling it some strategy or drama.

great move to suppress a minority.

Fact is ...Minority has to learn to respect Majority and Majority has to learn to care for Minority.

So unarmed people who are outnumbered being killed is playing some sort of card...

The above statement is the typical statment from indian hindu's.. denial.

Indian muslims need to understand this, you are on your own unless you can band together in significant numbers & get the resources to fight back.

I will say it, the Hindu's are your enemy.

People in Pakistan chose to fight for a seperate nation for this very reason, we understood what kind of jackles the hindu's were. They were humiliated for centuries but against unarmed men and women who they out number they roar like orange lions. They will justify the slaughter using their history

So knowing this fact its upto Indian muslims to fight for their rights and ultimatley they have the numbers to fight for another partition of india. They cannot find justice in india so they need to create a new country for themselves

Back
Top Bottom