What's new

Thread Bared: Communal tensions in India

teach this to hindu think tank, who is accusing dehli rapists are Muslims. I hope think tanks do have religion though!
Rioters may be driven by religion but they are not humans but animals, just like terrorists who are driven by religion but we call them animals.

There are many cases were Muslims were saved by Hindu families and vice versa.

Rioters may be driven by religion but they are not humans but animals, just like terrorists who are driven by religion but we call them animals.

i don't believe you!

To expose the reality of bharat mata
Few incidents can't be used to generalize a nation of 1.2 billion people, 1/6th of total population of the world.

150 million Muslims in India living with 105 million non Muslims are more safe than rest of the Muslims in the world. Look at your country, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

i don't believe you!
You don't have to. I am stating what I know, its your choice what you want to believe or not.

This does not expose any thing. But ascertain the fact that despite minor hiccups and few rouge elements and insane reports (exploiting fact to their advantage to secure few brownie points) the Indians (including Muslims) and safer than any so CALLED Muslim SAFE heavens be it Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Africa, Afghanistan. Piece of advise use energy you put to malign India's name to fix and put your own house in order.

I concur!! If there are no Hindus to save Muslims and Muslims in Hindu minority areas there wold be no one would

i don't believe you!
We know, that we cannot wake up a person pretending to sleep.

Few incidents can't be used to generalize a nation of 1.2 billion people, 1/6th of total population of the world.

150 million Muslims in India living with 105 million non Muslims are more safe than rest of the Muslims in the world. Look at your country, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

Bro their situation is like a drowning person clutching straws to save him. So they are rejoicing for anything (rare and hard to come) to keep their belief that there is no better world for Muslims than Droned and bomb ridden Pakistan.

I'd not blame them but the system put in place by few people that Muslim first humanity last.

Dude you are going off tangent, is there no one to tackle you?
Now if you are willing to discuss than tell me the religion of the gang who raped 2 year old Afghani girl?

Just in case when you don't know:

Minor Afghan girl raped in Indian capital

You are right to some extent....rapist does not have any religion...when they do the crime then they do not think that being an Hindu/Muslim they are superior than the other one...So you have every right to criticize the rape incident in India like the same way Indian poster discuss about pakistan issues too..But dragging it as a issue related to religion is not a right thing to do...If you do that then we will be asking how come in Pakistan, being a Muslim nation people rape to Muslim people too?? What will you say about that? That is also a crime...

I shivered with pain and rage when I read this article in an Indian paper -- how Hindus are killing and raping Muslims in India !! Astaghfurullah, and the Pakistani media is silent -- paid by RAW to protect Hindu Mushriks !!

Then Hamid Mir, Mir Shakil and Imtiaz Alam have the shameless audacity to bark about aman ki Asha !! Nawaz Shareef sood khor should read this and then talk about his fake peace with India ! By Allah, we will not take any prisioners this time in Ghazwa e Hind. Every Mushrik involved in these crimes would curse the day he was born ! This is a promise ! Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind ! Labbaik
READ THIS:
Thread Bared | Neha Dixit

OH MY GOD! Errr... I mean JAZAKALLAH!

Those yindoo baniyas will stoop to anything. Idol worshiping cow piss drinkers!!!!!

Oh wait, what's that, Muslim vigilante groups are imposing their own morality and occasionally beat up their own women in places like Mangalore?

By the way, when you invade Delhi to plant the Pakistani flag in the red fort, you will e hailed as heroes, becaue nobody likes our heroes.

:hitwall: I swear, every thread posted like this is usually done with the intent of not having a genuine concern for the affected groups, but merely to attack the other nation.

Pakistanis and indians engage in this.

I shivered with pain and rage when I read this article in an Indian paper -- how Hindus are killing and raping Muslims in India !! Astaghfurullah, and the Pakistani media is silent -- paid by RAW to protect Hindu Mushriks !!

Then Hamid Mir, Mir Shakil and Imtiaz Alam have the shameless audacity to bark about aman ki Asha !! Nawaz Shareef sood khor should read this and then talk about his fake peace with India ! By Allah, we will not take any prisioners this time in Ghazwa e Hind. Every Mushrik involved in these crimes would curse the day he was born ! This is a promise ! Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind ! Labbaik
READ THIS:
bhia jara dekh ke, kahi gazwa e hind ki jegah gazwa e pak na ho jae ha ha ha ha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This statement has certainly exposed your intelligence :crazy:

Look at your own country and what's happening inside. Pakistan is named as failed state, Terrorists state, what not ! and you are on your way to expose Bharat Maata :pissed:

Anythoughts on following ?

Discrimination and Persecution: The Plight of Hindus in Pakistan | Hindu American Foundation (HAF)

Discrimination And Persecution: The Plight Of Hindus In Pakistan
Non-Muslim citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan are treated as separate and unequal citizens in a form of religious apartheid. The Constitution and laws of the land are overwhelmingly preferential to Islam, the State Religion, and Muslims. Systematic exclusion of Hindus and other minorities ranges from humiliations such that a non-Muslim lawyer cannot appear before Federal Shariat Court to Constitutional provisions that the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan must be Muslims. Religious extremism and fanaticism sponsored by the State that disenfranchise its own minority populations have engendered fringe factions that endanger the wellbeing and lives of minorities, including Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Ahmadiyas, and Shias.

Alleged blasphemy of the Prophet Mohammad carries a mandatory death sentence. Most of these cases are either false accusations or pursuits of personal vendettas—a tool of repression often used against Hindus and other minorities. Several of the judges in the High Courts, as for example, Justice Akhter of the Lahore High Court, are advocating that it is the duty of a Muslim to silence the voice of a blasphemer. (i)

A report recently published by the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI), Islamabad, notes:

"Four primary themes that emerge most strongly as constituting the bulk of the curricula and textbooks…are that Pakistan is for Muslims alone; Islamiat is to be forcibly taught to all the students, whatever their faith, including compulsory reading of Qu'ran; the ideology of Pakistan (sic) is to be internalised as faith, and hate be created against Hindus and India; and students are to be urged to take the path of Jehad and Shahadat.” Further, "Associated with the insistence on the Ideology of Pakistan has been an essential component of hate against India and the Hindus…” (ii)

Many of the approximately 2 million Hindus in Pakistan are compelled to pay regular sums, as a type of ransom, to extortionists and local leaders in exchange for the physical security of their families and themselves. (iii) It is conventional wisdom that no job higher than a clerk’s post may be obtained by a Hindu. Furthermore, Hindus usually need a Muslim as a silent partner in order to run a business.

Many Hindu temples have been desecrated, destroyed, or converted into government offices in Pakistan. In 1992 alone, hundreds of Hindu temples were destroyed in Pakistan in response to communal riots in India, in which Pakistani Hindus played no role. Despite official promises to rebuild these temples, in many cases, little or no action has been taken to redress the situation. Illegal encroachments on Hindu temples and lands, molestation and abduction of Hindu girls, demanding of huge ransoms in kidnap cases, and frequent arrests of Hindus on false charges have become commonplace in Pakistan.

The plight of Hindus in Pakistan is nowhere more evident than in the fact that the population of Hindus in 1947, at the time of Partition, was estimated to be anywhere from 15 to 24 percent. There is no authoritative claim on these numbers. In 1998 the Hindu population in Pakistan was 1.60 percent. (iv) Where and how have these Hindus disappeared? The Hindu American Foundation urges the following:

1) That the United States of America publicly and unambiguously acknowledge and decry the persecution of Hindus in Pakistan;

2) That the United States of America rescind the non-NATO major ally status designation for Pakistan;

3) That the United States of America condition monetary assistance ($700 million proposed for 2004), debt relief and granting of non-NATO ally status to Pakistan on cessation of legal and functional discrimination against religious minorities, including Hindus, in Pakistan as well as revision of current hate-mongering and biased educational materials and curricula in schools.

Top 10 most dangerous countries for tourism - English pravda.ru

Pakistan at number 5 :rofl:

Pakistan and Iraq most dangerous countries for journalists | Media | theguardian.com

The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In 2013

Karachi - Number 10 :chilli:

List is endless 8-)

READ THIS:
did u read this too ???? or did you miss it ??? huh .......

Hindu burial in 'Muslim graveyard' sparks protests in Badin - DAWN.COM

How dare we Pakistanis accuse indians of not being secular? After all its in their constitution so it should be happening. Right?
What if they keep killing and raping muslims because they are muslims. Like in the Bombay riots after the bomb attack allegedly perpetrated by Dawood Ibrahim. And the Sikh mass killings where hindus killed thousands of sikhs because they were sikhs. And then we have the Gujarat massacre where muslims where killed and raped by hindu mob who returned home to their loving family after committing horrible crimes. But then it is alright these few incidents do not show that indians are not secular because it is in the indian constitution that they are secular. Ofcourse maybe this mob who suddenly become holy warriors and go on rampage and kill muslims and sikhs maybe unaware that they are living in a secular country. So it is not their fault. They are just doing it from their heart after all.
And the sikhs and muslims families who survived their atrocities must be wondering that maybe someone should tell these zealots holy warriors aray bhai kiya kar rahay ho. Amma yaar yeh secular desh hain hamara. Tum bohot galat kar rahay ho. Gustakhi maaf.
Hmmmm! Maybe it is their fault for not letting these holy warriors know that they also belong to the same country and love india.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom