What's new

Thread Bared: Communal tensions in India

Pakistanis telling others about secularism.
bandeau-lol.gif

Loosers,,,I wish you guys had so much love for your own country men,,,Other than your own country men ,,,u ll love Indians Muslims ,Bangladeshis,palestinians,,,Look at ur own country guys,,,,,
Best Part is Indian Muslims & Bangladeshis Just Dont care about you guys ranting,,,,coz ground realisty is diff...
Yes there are small cases,,,but that's throught out the world...
Cry Babies.....

But there were heavy contingents of police at least who did not let anyone took the law in his hands unlike in india where no one stopped hindus killing sikhs and muslims.
One more thing please clarify as far as i know hindus burn their dead bodies,nor bury right?
Not all do. There are exceptions.

Well we are exposing the Indian concept of secularism which allows killing other minorities.

First try and take care your so called minoroties who face persecution everyday from being forced to convert and accept islam with a gun pointed at their heads you retard. then you can start worry about muslims in india. take care of your own *** before wiping someone else.

At least on PDF i am exposing it.

exposing what your sheer idiotic statements, so everyone can just flog you over with it facts that expose you and your governments no tolerance policy on non muslims and slave mentality in which they are treated in.

Yes here in Hyderabad there is one 200 year old haunted hindu grave yard.According to locals they saw them getting out of their graves at night and searching for cows around when they feel thirsty :omghaha:

i heard your Mughal forefathers ransacked the rajput's desert caravans. hoping they can lucky with their camels and sheep. after all its in your holy book. :pakistan:

Pakistanis do not know the ''L'' of secularism, hence every friction, every failure, every case of breakdown of law and order in India, they love to blame in on Secularism, as if secularism is a guarantee against every problem faced by a diverse poor overpopulated developing country.

All this confusion comes from their blind belief in their religious systems superiority, whereas in fact that mythical system has been nothing but a failure over a millennium.

Irony is that, the report was written by a Hindu and published in a magazine owned by a Hindu
Outlookindia – English News Magazine, Latest News on Business, Politics, Sports, Cinema, and Current Affairs
Damn those RAW guys have money to make Pakistan media silent but didnt have the guts to silent this Hindus??

As the west would confirm, all Pakistanis are on sale, but not all Indians.

Last edited:
I shivered with pain and rage when I read this article in an Indian paper -- how Hindus are killing and raping Muslims in India !! Astaghfurullah, and the Pakistani media is silent -- paid by RAW to protect Hindu Mushriks !!
Then Hamid Mir, Mir Shakil and Imtiaz Alam have the shameless audacity to bark about aman ki Asha !! Nawaz Shareef sood khor should read this and then talk about his fake peace with India ! By Allah, we will not take any prisioners this time in Ghazwa e Hind. Every Mushrik involved in these crimes would curse the day he was born ! This is a promise ! Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind ! Labbaik
READ THIS:
Thread Bared | Neha Dixit

The story was researched and written by a Hindu. You, Indians here, and myself all condemn such crimes against any human.

Ok, tell me what is the best way to fix such problems. Attack India and take control of their authorities that maintian law and order so that nobody ever commits any crime there.

Yes, it was good that you mentioned it here so we all condemn such crimes together and oppose such people. However, to blame all Indians for such activities would be wrong.

We have similar problems in Pakistan against other minorities. India is a much larger country so we can statistically expect larger occurences of these problems in people with roughly similar education. It would be better to think together with a cool head how to promote tolerence. This might be the purpose behind "Aman Ki Asha" Instead of inflaming emotions of hatred and jingoistic talk, we talk about what is common and similar between the two people and at the same time, learn to appreciate the differences we have.

I shivered with pain and rage when I read this article in an Indian paper -- how Hindus are killing and raping Muslims in India !! Astaghfurullah, and the Pakistani media is silent -- paid by RAW to protect Hindu Mushriks !!

Then Hamid Mir, Mir Shakil and Imtiaz Alam have the shameless audacity to bark about aman ki Asha !! Nawaz Shareef sood khor should read this and then talk about his fake peace with India ! By Allah, we will not take any prisioners this time in Ghazwa e Hind. Every Mushrik involved in these crimes would curse the day he was born ! This is a promise ! Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind ! Labbaik
READ THIS:
Thread Bared | Neha Dixit

so you are shivering with pain and rage?? What you will do if you get a hindu now?? Your statement showing you are immature and uneducated just like those revolted there.. It's easy to provoke you like people for someones personal gains.. You are not showing enough maturity understanding the situation and it's solution.. Just shivering in rage..

Back
Top Bottom