:enjoy:

121234f1jjliynj8wcyze4.jpg.thumb.jpg

121131eyw7wkez8z9w81zk.jpg.thumb.jpg

121034oa6fppllh6rjh6wa.jpg.thumb.jpg

120956xbdupimjs5klbkfu.jpg.thumb.jpg

120950o9nxxolt2tlvdtjn.jpg.thumb.jpg

rdn_527afc56238fa.jpg

:coffee:

Nice to see all those goodies that we will get to destroy if a war occurs .

Please share few more .

As a weopon system BRAHMOS is invincible. that is 100% sure when it is in air nobody cant intercept that ,But usin invincible what I means that about two countries like India and China.No one is invincible.:coffee:
Why Brahmos is invincible? except indian, don't find other care the missile!

Please get some knowledge man .Actually Indian Army become true professional because of you.Indian Army services has both stage before 1962 and after 1962.We think when there is dispute chinese leaders will use diplomatic negotitation.But all you done is that back stabbing and cheating ,it is easy to attack an army that is poorly equipped and less in numbers.Indian army has no idea about chinese plan .they think you are good guys . At that 12000 Indian Army against 80000 Chinese Army .without air support one can assume what will happen .All 12000 soldieres fight very well ,But after initial failing Chinese Army attack like several waves. But attacking Indian Army, you rapidly change their nature,It become 3rd largest army .And result of that rapid modernization
is seen in the 1971 Indo-Pak war .Actually Chinese can complete their objectives? .I dont think so.
may be you get some wasteland,and your primary objective Arunachal Pradesh is still our state.
By defending chinese invasion IA earn respect ,heart and minds of natives in Arunachal Pradesh.
But chinese earn mistrust of 1.2 billion people and then world is also suspicious about your activities.
Actually I like chinese action ,you made a true professional ,dedicated army and a powerful nation by your activities.otherwise we cant make to advanced missile techonolgy like today.Actuall I love that part.
Any dispute, Chinese leader will first use negotitation, but not mean will quit military preparation, you said china backstabe and cheat you, of course, we know you indian think that, we chinese also think at right time, you india as a leader of Non-aligned movement countries, you are too self-rightous, and order china give the place that Britain want to india, you backstab us.

In 1962, you get the weapon from USA and USSR, you army is poorly equiped? I don't think no need to exaggerate the lack of weapon you army have, that's excuse for your failure.

As Arunachal Pradesh, yes, it is in your hand now, but we don't accept it is your land, we can kick you ***, and retreat initiatively, also mean, we can get it back.

The trust of your indian 1.2 billion population is not more important than that of Chinese 1.3billion population for China government, and because china kick you ***, so the world suspicious about our acitivities? what's the world? western and Japan? they have don't trust us, not because of you indian, don't think you are too important for the world!!!

Your advanced missile, don't forget the word: relatively, not belittle you, in China, Russian and Western eyes, you weapon is too backward!!

Do you have any doubt that?.Ask pak terrorist they will teach you.After all Indian Army rivals is not buddhist monks ,but welltrained ,battle hardened,well equipped terrorist .World can see chinese army superior strength when you attack vietnam ,Chinese heroes is slaughtered by guerillas in vietnam consistin man and woman.:rofl:
I just know, in india, there are more than million rebellion, they have always bomb your police and railway, each year, many people died from your independence, what a professional Indian Army is?

Chinese is slaughtered by guerillas? what a joke! you indian and vietnam believe the joke, I know it! and why involve Viet here? just show that you indian suck, or Viet is better than you?

Last edited:
Why can't you destroy the bridge? Why the IAF?

You need to decide ..if you want me to personally come and destroy some bridges in your country... in that case... would you be kind enough to arrange for a tourist visa for me and supply some RDX....

Kya kya bolte hain yeh log bhi...:p:

The only ways India would not face defeat vs China is to
1) Allow US soldiers to take over the China/Indian borders. Keep Indian troops out of the war.
2) Do not get into a fight with China.

Funny ..Guy:-).wake up friend ,it is morning :coffee:

The only ways India would not face defeat vs China is to
1) Allow US soldiers to take over the China/Indian borders. Keep Indian troops out of the war.
2) Do not get into a fight with China.
Make no sense.The real situation is Indian occupy our territory and we do noting even not say something just like that Chinese government did and spoke for little Senkaku.
The things easy to deal with must be told loudly and much more difficult thing just let it be.This is our political logic.

While I read the news, I laughted, what a "creative" "tank"!:D

So now, it is not in application level? you talked about "future" weapon here?!

You know how they have "smart" cars. That is a smart tank. An environmentally friendly tank from India.

Posting these pictures must have given you some confidence. Isn't it?
No, like 1962 Nehru's confidence will ruin Indian Army again.
This time PLA prepare enough and get more hi-tech weapons, one thing Tibet PLA is the defense force, so without India attack first PLA won't hurt u or try our best to repeat 1962 again.

20130426-940dfaea46e1246f.jpg

view_f5b0f50422.jpg

20130501212154961747.jpg

5C36D759E8BE39CDC3EF068AD9780091.jpg

2007821102059808.jpg

72c58b2d9ea62ae06a43981e5fa82cb0.jpg

14057052.jpg

Last edited:
While I read the news, I laughted, what a "creative" "tank"!:D

So now, it is not in application level? you talked about "future" weapon here?!

The real application is come only at the time of war and it is really an experience.Now is completely operational

That's very NICE, i forget Tibet PLA Army's HQ-9.
S-300MPU + HQ-9 enough to block India's Su-30mki, also Tibet deployed J-10A and J-11A/B fighters

What happen if India use Brahmos against China?

Well Chinese can build the Tibet railway, so also have the capacity to repair damaged rail, even bomb whole of Tibet railway China still can transport army by YunNan-Tibet/XinJiag-Tibet/SiChuan-Tibet/QingHai-Tibet roads. I had show u PLA transport-fleet running at Tibet.
U didn't see i posted EWR and S-300mpu in Tibet ? Didn't see PLAAF J-10A and J-11B fighters deployed at Tibet military airport RIGHT? If India do that, im sure China's PHL-03/A-100 MLRS, DF-11/DF-15/DF-21, CJ-10 will sent back to blow up Indian airport and military base around Sino-India border. The time back to 1962 again ?

So you accept that you will have to repair. Yes we do not mind. By the time you repair it, It will be all over.

We don't have to launch Brahmos from SU 30 MKI, Land launch Brahmos will do. We do not count Any J at all. They are no match to what we have in our inventory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom