What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

When u look down upon ur enemy, u have lost the battle first. I knew it's Indian Confidence. :sleep:
The ones looking down on enemy here on this thread are Chinese... so as per your logic... Chinese will lose first.

anyways... go to sleep now... we get your kinds here every day.

then you should go and convince your leadership for a war even harder...
China won't, until India attack first like 1962 or there still PEACE between India and China's borders. But China need to prepare for bad situation.

That's very NICE, i forget Tibet PLA Army's HQ-9.
S-300MPU + HQ-9 enough to block India's Su-30mki, also Tibet deployed J-10A and J-11A/B fighters

I believe those are HQ-16s for PLA Army divisonal level air-defence。

HQ-9s are for PLAAF uses。

Bro, u forget now who stand more higher. PLA's rocket & missile can launch more further from the Tibet Plateau to India.

But i said without India attack first like 1962, Tibet PLA still a defense force. Both India and China can enjoy PEACE until India willing to do 1962 again, if it coming China ready !

I agree with your peace contention. We also want peace but we can not tolerate PLA goons entering very off and on in our territory.

See For a missile which travels 50 to 1000 km above earth, elevation of plateau do not matter at all. It does matter for artillery gun a bit.

Go tell you leaders to start the war... why are you wasting your time here.... go... protest in front of Chinese parliament... make them declare war against India.

Seems he is the latest addition to the fan-boy brigade.
What a idiotic indian!!

I agree with your peace contention. We also want peace but we can not tolerate PLA goons entering very off and on in our territory.
See For a missile which travels 50 to 1000 km above earth, elevation of plateau do not matter at all. It does matter for artillery gun a bit.
That's not your territory.
And, you seems can't understand the Cnleio's comment!

Dear Indian & Chinese bros, let's chat seriously like gentleman no troll. Thank you very much !
Don't talk IQ again ... no polite.

What a idiotic indian!!

That's not your territory.
And, you seems can't understand the Cnleio's comment!

It is our territory. All the name of Villages are Indian. Basically whole Himalaya is ours including northern Himachal Pradesh.

Indian & Chinese bros, let's chat seriously like gentleman no troll. Thank you very much !
Don't talk IQ again ... no polite.

You have a point Guy. Thanks.

Make no sense.The real situation is Indian occupy our territory and we do noting even not say something just like that Chinese government did and spoke for little Senkaku.
The things easy to deal with must be told loudly and much more difficult thing just let it be.This is our political logic.
China won't, until India attack first like 1962 or there still PEACE between India and China's borders. But China need to prepare for bad situation.

So obviously you forget something in first place,AP.SO I can say that PLA is coward for their no sense of duty.

No Brave army will ever kill civilian. Even Indian army denied to mess with Maoist.Only Coward army kills civilian

Then what about this :

According to Kashmir media service, the total number of Killings in Kashmir by the Indian forces from Jan. 1989 to June 30, 2012 has been

Total Killings 93,763
Custodial Killings 6,994
Civilians Arrested 120,013
Structures Arson/Destroyed 105,944
Women Widowed 22,763
Children Orphaned 107,436
Women gang-raped / Molested 10,033

Then what about this :

According to Kashmir media service, the total number of Killings in Kashmir by the Indian forces from Jan. 1989 to June 30, 2012 has been

Total Killings 93,763
Custodial Killings 6,994
Civilians Arrested 120,013
Structures Arson/Destroyed 105,944
Women Widowed 22,763
Children Orphaned 107,436
Women gang-raped / Molested 10,033
Wowo... this number seams to be getting higher with every new claim..

I am waiting for the day when you guys will claim of India Army killing Millions in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom