What's new

Thousands of dalits to embrace Buddhism in Junagadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are bashing India. At least they can freely change their religion without getting stoned to death....

Yup. I really dont understand why Pakistani's are so happy about it. Apparently to them it means that Hinduism is inferior or something.

Frankly it just means that casteist Hindus are pathetic.

Bet they start foaming in the mouth if I post videos of Muslims converting to Budhism or Hinduism by the dozen.

Look I know the conditions of certain castes is not favourable in India. I sympathise with them and hope for the best, but at least they have freedom to choose their religion. Something that is not available everywhere...

Again the same question.

Why they had to change there religion in the first place? And why shouldn't we bash India on the fact that people have to change there religion to get themselves accepted as a human?

They can change to any religion. Good. But why did they change in the first place?

Just because Qadian is in in India we shouldn't bash India. Sorry. I don't agree with that.

Again the same question.

Why they had to change there religion in the first place? And why shouldn't we bash India on the fact that people have to change there religion to get themselves accepted as a human?

They can change to any religion. Good. But why did they change in the first place?

Because they faced discrimination and maybe hostility, or maybe they found more spirituality in the teachings of Buddha (as).

You ahmadis should make your sunni brothers learn to live in peace.Else the day is not far when everyone will want muslims out ,just due to the actions of sunni groups like Wahabi ,Deobandi,Barelvi.

We all creation of one God.live and let live.i respect your religion you respect my religion.world is beautiful.live peacefully.

Thanks
Wasim

Because they faced discrimination and maybe hostility, or maybe they found more spirituality in the teachings of Buddha (as).

Because they faced discrimination. That's why.

Now tell me why shouldn't I bash India on this? Any logical reason would satisfy me.

Care to Explain?! Mainly on the lines when you use the concept & hence the word God?!

Therefore I revert back to my query, is Hinduism even a 'religion'?!

Four Vedas are the foundation of Hinduism and all of them believe in the Hindu trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. After that Hindu beliefs can differs region to region based on different schools of beliefs.

Because they faced discrimination. That's why.

Now tell me why shouldn't I bash India on this? Any logical reason would satisfy me.

You can bash India if it pleases you, but at least they have the freedom to choose their own religion. And I don't get the reference to qadian in your last post lol.

We all creation of one God.live and let live.i respect your religion you respect my religion.world is beautiful.live peacefully.

Thanks
Wasim

Finally someone who talk sense instead of the silly jingoism and racism in which muslims on this website talk in against non-muslims or perceived non-muslims.

You can bash India if it pleases you, but at least they have the freedom to choose their own religion. And I don't get the reference to qadian in your last post lol.

We would have checked this freedom if these 100000 dalits would have converted to Christianity or Islam. So even this freedom is questionable.

Qadian part is simple. You might not wish to bash since Qadian is there. Well you have something highly important there. And Yes I would bash India as it deserves this.

I don't know what you want for an answer, but there are more than a billion people on this earth who call themselves Hindus.

Well, then you do not at all understand what I am asking!

Indian economy has resilience, its will be more stable n robust by end of December quarter

We would have checked this freedom if these 100000 dalits would have converted to Christianity or Islam. So even this freedom is questionable.

Qadian part is simple. You might not wish to bash since Qadian is there. Well you have something highly important there. And Yes I would bash India as it deserves this.

I might not want to bash India because qadian is there? forget bashing on internet, my close family fought in almost most wars for pak army against india. So please correct your thinking. India is not sacred to me. But neither do I hate it.

I might not want to bash India because qadian is there? forget bashing on internet, my close family fought in almost most wars for pak army against india. So please correct your thinking. India is not sacred to me. But neither do I hate it.

But still you would have to tell me the reason that why Pakistanis shouldn't bash India in this thread :)

I also don't hate Hindus as a religion like many other Pakistanis. India as a state. Yeah I hate it.

To be honest, most Indians wouldn't mind having more Buddhists in this country. Buddhism is an Indian religion. I support this move if it helps these Dalits acquire social mobility.

Caste system has proven to be too rigid in this country and this is the only way for most Dalits. It's a win-win for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom