What's new

Thousands of dalits to embrace Buddhism in Junagadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have checked this freedom if these 100000 dalits would have converted to Christianity or Islam. So even this freedom is questionable.

Qadian part is simple. You might not wish to bash since Qadian is there. Well you have something highly important there. And Yes I would bash India as it deserves this.

Sorry brother but Qadian also human beings.It is between god and them.You are no one.fool like taliban fight on sects or religion.You are educated brother.

Thanks
Wasim

Thanks

Bhai wrong number laga dia hai tu nay :pop:

lol true bro

coming back to this thread, dalits are oppressed and they do turn to Christianity or Buddhism in many states, and this conversion is hugely controversial in BJP ruled states

Well, then you do not at all understand what I am asking!

Probably posters are not entertaining you because you are a retarded troll and being true to your pakistani spirit, you would run away to moderators crying blasphemy if someone reverses your question;Is Islam a religion or a cult?

But still you would have to tell me the reason that why Pakistanis shouldn't bash India in this thread :)

I also don't hate Hindus as a religion like many other Pakistanis. India as a state. Yeah I hate it.

Noo, you can bash India if you want. I'm not going to stop you. I'm just saying we should put our own house in order before we talk about the plank in someone else's eye. But nothing productive ever comes out of bashing any country. You will bash India, they will bash Pakistan, at the end of the day both of you will sleep content with the bashing. lol, carry on bro, don't let me disturb you.:)

Sorry brother but Qadian also human beings.It is between god and them.You are no one.fool like taliban fight on sects or religion.You are educated brother.

Thanks
Wasim

Thanks

I have nothing against Qadyanis. But I would surely want to know why shouldn't I bash India as a member said.

But still you would have to tell me the reason that why Pakistanis shouldn't bash India in this thread :)

Compulsive bashing lays bare your psychological sickness. Internet rants never harm anyone.

I also don't hate Hindus as a religion like many other Pakistanis. India as a state. Yeah I hate it.

Oh don't be shy, We all know you do that. It is your religious duty.

Noo, you can bash India if you want. I'm not going to stop you. I'm just saying we should put our own house in order before we talk about the plank in someone else's eye. But nothing productive ever comes out of bashing any country. You will bash India, they will bash Pakistan, at the end of the day both of you will sleep content with the bashing. lol, carry on bro, don't let me disturb you.:)

I never said we shouldn't put our house in order. We need to do a lot. Yes. But again why shouldn't we bash India even when we can see people are leaving there faith to be accepted as humans?

You might have some logical reason. Do share with us. :)

To be honest, most Indians wouldn't mind having more Buddhists in this country. Buddhism is an Indian religion. I support this move if it helps these Dalits acquire social mobility.

Caste system has proven to be too rigid in this country and this is the only way for most Dalits. It's a win-win for both sides.

These poor people will still remain dalits no matter which religion they chose, the problem is racial and not religious. Tell me what will change for them? Is Caste system allowed in India? Last time i checked in India everyone is free to do what ever he wants. So this wont stop hindus who discriminate dalits to suddenly stop doing that.

Infact i expect even more discrimination because no matter how many times hindu banyas on PDF say Bhudism & Sikhism, Hindusim etc is one and same the reality never changes. ;)

Compulsive bashing lays bare your psychological sickness. Internet rants never harm anyone.

Oh don't be shy, We all know you do that. It is your religious duty.

I am not like Indians who was saying that we should send Indian muslims to Saudi Arabia. So thank you very much. :)

I never said we shouldn't put our house in order. We need to do a lot. Yes. But again why shouldn't we bash India even when we can see people are leaving there faith to be accepted as humans?

You might have some logical reason. Do share with us. :)

Because India is nothing without Indians. India is non living thing. Just lines on a map, passport etc. It's people who you should bash. People who are intolerant of others, who look down on their fellow humans just because they feel privileged by their faith, caste etc. So bash away.

Every day people convert to different religions and leave too. Lets start making threads whenever people convert to other faiths.

Because India is nothing without Indians. India is non living thing. Just lines on a map, passport etc. It's people who you should bash. People who are intolerant of others, who look down on their fellow humans just because they feel privileged by their faith, caste etc. So bash away.

India is a state. A state which is an enemy to my country. So I would obviously hate it.

Again. Why India shouldn't be bashed on this particular thread. Any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom