What's new

Thousands of dalits to embrace Buddhism in Junagadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry.Indian army is based on soviet army and its tactics. If they decide to we can very well use russian techniques like chemical weapons for mass genocide or forced conversions on muslims like how its happening in Mynamar. And this is not 15th century when hindus were fools. This is 21st century ,where Indians have learnt a lot of russian ways to deal with the opposition.

Indians still following the white man till the end, gotcha. :rofl:

Don't worry.Indian army is based on soviet army and its tactics. If they decide to we can very well use russian techniques like chemical weapons for mass genocide or forced conversions on muslims like how its happening in Mynamar. And this is not 15th century when hindus were fools. This is 21st century ,where Indians have learnt a lot of russian ways to deal with the opposition.

:fans::fans:

Tell that to vk.

maybe,its because I am fed up with sunni extremism. Learn a bit from ahmadis or sufis for once.Keep peace ,instead of instigating riots on every pretext.

Mate there is not place for extremism in Democracy. Communal harmony is a must for India to progress :cheers:,

Don't worry.Indian army is based on soviet army and its tactics that is why we have had so many victories over you. If they decide to we can very well use russian techniques like chemical weapons for mass genocide or forced conversions on muslims like how its happening in Mynamar. And this is not 15th century when hindus were fools. This is 21st century ,where Indians have learnt a lot of russian ways to deal with the opposition.

Definitely, emphasis on god is much less in buddhism/jainism compared to hinduism/sikhism

Care to Explain?! Mainly on the lines when you use the concept & hence the word God?!

Therefore I revert back to my query, is Hinduism even a 'religion'?!

I don't know why people are bashing India. At least they can freely change their religion without getting stoned to death....

You ahmadis should make your sunni brothers learn to live in peace.Else the day is not far when everyone will want muslims out ,just due to the actions of sunni groups like Wahabi ,Deobandi,Barelvi.

I don't know why people are bashing India. At least they can freely change their religion without getting stoned to death....

Question is? Why they have to change there religion in the first place?

To get themselves worthy to be treated as humans???

Don't see anything positive here. And don't know why shouldn't be India bashing in this thread.

Care to Explain?! Mainly on the lines when you use the concept & hence the word God?!

Therefore I revert back to my query, is Hinduism even a 'religion'?!

I don't know what you want for an answer, but there are more than a billion people on this earth who call themselves Hindus.

Mate there is not place for extremism in Democracy. Communal harmony is a must for India to progress :cheers:,

Yeah sure.Tell that to the muslims who have creating unofficial jizya tolls in areas of UP where they predominate. Teach the muslims some communal harmony first,then lecture me.

In my Opinion Buddhism is most peaceful religion. Congrats to the Dalits.
PS: I follow Sanatan Dharma aka Hinduism.

Really!!You gotta be kidding me!!!!What about the 'religious' issues going on in Myanmar?!

You mean conversion to Christianity & Islam is issue

Yup.
Budhism is considered a sub sect of Hinduism only by most Hindus. Majority of Hindus deeply revere Budha. Its not considered a religion per se, but a philosophy/way of life.

As long as it is within the Dharmic folds - its still Hinduism.

The issue only arises if a person of Dharmic faith changes religion to Christianity or Islam.
And conversions to Islam are now mostly dead except for Marriage purposes. Now the only conversions are because many Muslims are changing their religion to Budhism or Hinduism.

The issue of Christianity still remains. Christian missionaries are successful in converting tribals to Christians - but the VHP is fighting it. They have been successful to an extent.

Question is? Why they have to change there religion in the first place?

To get themselves worthy to be treated as humans???

Don't see anything positive here. And don't know why shouldn't be India bashing in this thread.

Look I know the conditions of certain castes is not favourable in India. I sympathise with them and hope for the best, but at least they have freedom to choose their religion. Something that is not available everywhere...

You ahmadis should make your sunni brothers learn to live in peace.Else the day is not far when everyone will want muslims out ,just due to the actions of sunni groups like Wahabi ,Deobandi,Barelvi.

I don't want to turn this into sectarian issue please, I hope we all learn to live in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom