What's new

Thousands of dalits to embrace Buddhism in Junagadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually genetic studies only proves it, its not a theory anymore.

So are you saying both conquering and conquered races ended up having genes of both conquering and conquered races. :omghaha::omghaha:

Actually genetic studies only proves it, its not a theory anymore.

Genghis Khan was Buddhist? lol Mongols converted to Islam and ruled India for centuries after that. Kiddo you need to read history, most of central asia is still muslim and mongol themselves converted to Islam.

Hindutva textbook history must have brought him to the conclusion that Central Asians were converted by the sword and Genghis Khans descendants were Buddhists...
The word Mughal comes from Mongol...

I love extremist Hindus and their ridiculous version of History...

So are you saying both conquering and conquered races ended up having genes of both conquering and conquered races. :omghaha::omghaha:

Your idiotic rants are embarrasing. Its a fact Vedic Aryans married native Indians but that was stopped 2 thousand years ago because then the caste system become even more strict. Now brahmin will only marry with brahmin girl.

Are you buddhist?:cheers:

Vedic hinduism does have central asian ,zoroastrian and elements of an older advanced technological civilisations like Hyperborea,Altantis and Rama empire.

Please stop :hang2:

I dnt knw how u guys taking this post. But I belive this beauty of India. Provides you personal freedom.

Your idiotic rants are embarrasing. Its a fact Vedic Aryans married native Indians but that was stopped 2 thousand years ago because then the caste system become even more strict. Now brahmin will only marry with brahmin girl.

You answer it properly how both high caste and low caste ended up having both high amount of ANI and ASI. :wacko:

Question is? Why they have to change there religion in the first place?

To get themselves worthy to be treated as humans???

Don't see anything positive here. And don't know why shouldn't be India bashing in this thread.

As a Hindu, i'm ashamed to agree that there are still some wrong practices existing in my religion..:ashamed:

& since Buddhists are peaceful(except those in Myanmar) we dont have any problem with that...

India is a state. A state which is an enemy to my country. So I would obviously hate it.

Again. Why India shouldn't be bashed on this particular thread. Any reason.

Can you please elaborate those highlighted part...?...i would like to know...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom