What's new

Thousands of Christians Pray for Democracy in China

America like to see itself as the defender of democracy, human rights and freedom around the world. And from what i can read on the internet a lot of the average Americans see it that way as well. Then my point to our American friends is before you criticise others on this issue shouldn't you take a closer look at what America is doing itself both inside the US and abroad. Like the killing of innocent people in Pakistan and Yemen with drone strikes. Or the 11 years war in Afghanistan that has killed countless of innocent people. And what about the more than a million dead in Iraq and 4 million refugees that the US invasion has caused. Not a single word about it from our American friends that are so concerned about the well being of others. Fact is that nobel laureate Barack Obama has more blood on his hands than the dictator Bashar al-Assad. My question is simply this why are Americans so concerned about the "rights" of the people in places like China, Russia, Syria or Iran but are willing to bomb, kill and maim people around the world ? Why are Americans so concerned about the rights of minorities in other countries but refuse to give back land to the native Indians that you stole from them ? And what about Diego Garcia where there is a huge American military base that has dislocated the entire population of the island. Done by the British for the Americans. And when a day of reckoning comes for all the evil that you do like on 9/11. You rage and stomp like there's no tomorrow. Inside America itself people are being robbed blind by the elites, groped at the airport, peaceful demonstrations are being cracked down on and wars based on lies have crippled and killed tens of thousands of Americans.

I think CHINA is doing well with their current political system. A change if the CHINESE people wish for has to happen in a slow phase and as per the guidance of the existing buracracy, or else it will all be chaose during transition.

Besides I think CCP is doing what is needed for its people though there is a little less freedom when compared to the people in Democratic nations

i dont quite get your 1st paragraph. what hidden?

crusade? sorry, bible believers r unlike that!

stoning is the law of theocratic jewish state at that time.
it was the law of moses which was done away under the new covenant.
surely u dont believe bible believers do such today, do u?

the veil woman? can u tell me which part of bible advocates that. pardon my ignorance.

the video clip is horrible!!!
y u show them? thats not what the bible teaches at all.
again your perception of bible teaching is swayed by senses & people.

u may ignore the "christians" behaviours.
their actions & behaviour r clearly not from bible.

do u know the core bible teaching? what is it all about? tell me if u could.

I think CHINA is doing well with their current political system. A change if the CHINESE people wish for has to happen in a slow phase and as per the guidance of the existing buracracy, or else it will all be chaose during transition.

Besides I think CCP is doing what is needed for its people though there is a little less freedom when compared to the people in Democratic nations

It is the usual propaganda that the people of China enjoy less freedom than people in Democratic nations. I think this is not true, in fact the chinese people enjoy even more personal freedom than many democratic countries.

Well said DaddyWatch, these Americans claim they are concerned for the well being of people in general. Yet they go murdering innocent people in the name of democracy and hunting down the terrorists. All means are justified, no matter how many innocents fall victim to these drone bombings as long these terrorists meet their creator. The war in Iraq was based on lies and many innocents have died because of that.

Another thing US has not only 1 gautanomo bay but many more. Why don't we all take a look at the black site
Black site - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cuban missile crisis was a reaction from USSR towards the US plans to overthrow the communist Cuba and the assassination plan of Castro.
Gambit you want to make us think it was the communist threatening US, while it was the US who attacked North Vietnam, North Korea and attempted to overthrow Cuba. If China and USSR weren't involved whole Vietnam, Korea and Cuba would have been taken under control by USA with their military bases.
"Continuing to seek ways to oust Castro following the Bay of Pigs Invasion, Kennedy and his administration experimented with various ways of covertly facilitating the overthrow of the Cuban government. Significant hopes were pinned on a covert program named the Cuban Project, devised under the Kennedy administration in 1961.

In February 1962, Khrushchev learned of the American plans regarding Cuba: a "Cuban project" — approved by the CIA and stipulating the overthrow of the Cuban government in October, possibly involving the American military — and yet one more Kennedy-ordered operation to assassinate Castro.[158] Preparations to install Soviet nuclear missiles in Cuba were undertaken in response."

Bay of Pigs Invasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cuban Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exploding cigar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the USSR didn't intervene i bet US would have attacked Cuba just as Vietnam and Korea. Yeah keep believing the Communists wanted to attack USA.

In fact, Chinese young people see religion as a form of entertainment.

They don't believe in any god. They like Japanese animation, computer games,

Military weapons, and full of optimism
Many people think that, Jesus was the deification of the ordinary people

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom