What's new

Thousands of Christians Pray for Democracy in China

And what of the behaviors of the Red Guards during the time of the Cultural Regression? I read that some of them actually ripped out and ate the hearts of the their victims.

A Tale of Red Guards and Cannibals - NYTimes.com

Is that true? But what do you know other than what the Central Propaganda Dept. chose to educate you?

There is a name for that, fanatics. The sample you have cited from culture revolution last for how long, may I ask? And people came to their senses, but for the menance of christianity seems last forever and especially in United States when those fanatics tirelessly advocating the the world is only 5000 years old and human lived together with dinosause, and wanting to ban teaching theory of evolution in the school and put creationism instead. Well, people've got to stand up and say that is enough.

Stop using Obama as an excuse for the racism of your country, most of your right-wingers hate him being your President because he is black.

Now you keep using him to defend the racism of your country, pathetic. :tdown:
So just ignore the facts and keep believing your dribble, heh? Yes, America is so terribly, terribly racist, anti-black, anti-Chinese, anti-Muslim, etc. That is why we have so many people who are racial minorities and Muslims who are fleeing our country...no wait, that can't be right because we have in fact, millions and millions of Asians and Muslims who sacrificed much and endured great hardship, just to come to America, to be American. Huh? I guess they must have not gotten the memo about how awful it would be for them here. I guess they should have stayed in their native land just like you did...no wait, I forgot, your native land is such a paradise and the West is so vile..........that you moved here. :lol:

So just ignore the facts and keep believing your dribble, heh? Yes, America is so terribly, terribly racist, anti-black, anti-Chinese, anti-Muslim, etc. That is why we have so many people who are racial minorities and Muslims who are fleeing our country...no wait, that can't be right because we have in fact, millions and millions of minorities and Muslims who sacrificed much and endured great hardship, just to come to America, to be American. Huh? I guess they must have not gotten the memo about how awful it would be for them here. I guess they should have stayed in their native land just like you did...no wait, I forgot, your native land is such a paradise and the West is so vile..........that you moved here. :lol:

America only takes the high skilled Chinese immigrants mostly the engineers because the country has full of high school dropouts/drug addicts/white trashes.

China also has many peasants, would you take them as well?

Again, the land of America originally belonged to the native Americans, everyone has the right to come.

America only takes the high skilled Chinese immigrants mostly the engineers because the country has full of high school dropouts/drug addicts/white trashes.

China also has many peasants, would you take them as well?

Again, the land of America originally belonged to the native Americans, everyone has the right to come.
:lol: Well, we should be a pushover country then as we are just all drug addicts. And yet you live in Canada? You do realise don't you, that Canada and America are pretty much alike in society? We only "take" engineers? You're kidding right? Ever been to Vancouver? That is pretty much like Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, etc. Yes, some engineers, and laundry owners, restaurant owners, and craftsmen, and firemen and policemen and construction workers, Chinese immigrants do all kinds of jobs. Do you have any idea how many Chinese immigrants come to America for a new life, every single year? Tens of thousands, upon tens of thousands, upon tens of thousands, and no matter who they are, why would they come to such an anti-Chinese racist country? Why did over 2,600,000 Muslims decided to leave their home countries and come to this racist terrible country and become American?. Wow, how did they not hear how awful and anti-Muslim we are? And btw, you still have not answered why you left that communist paradise of China to move to Canada and live among us drug addicted racist westerners. Why would that be?

:lol: Well, we should be a pushover country then as we are just all drug addicts. And yet you live in Canada? You do realise don't you, that Canada and America are pretty much alike in society? We only "take" engineers? You're kidding right? Ever been to Vancouver? That is pretty much like Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, etc. Yes, some engineers, and laundry owners, restaurant owners, and craftsmen, and firemen and policemen and construction workers, Chinese immigrants do all kinds of jobs. Do you have any idea how many Chinese immigrants come to America for a new life, every single year?

These people were descended from the first generation Chinese immigrants who has been sold to America during the 19th century as the cheap labor force, and they have faced the inhuman treatment and abysmal racial discrimination, and it took you guys more than 100 years to make an oral apology to their descendants.

gulfnews : US House

These people were descended from the first generation Chinese immigrants who has been sold to America during the 19th century, they have been faced the inhuman treatment and abysmal racial discrimination, and it took you guys more than 100 years to make an oral apology to their descendants.

gulfnews : US House
Bull.

Asian American immigrants outpace Latinos

No wonder you have such odd ideas about the USA. You don't know a thing about it, or are lying intentionally...and yet, you live right next door. How could you be so ignorant of America?

Bull.

No wonder you have such odd ideas about the USA. You don't know a thing about it, or are lying intentionally...and yet, you live right next door. How could you be so ignorant of America?

Not all Asians are Chinese, and the number of the Chinese-Americans is in status quo since the last decade, they simply don't grow anymore, many of them have go back to China.

BTW, Canada is now likely the first priority for the Chinese immigrants, but again they won't take everyone.

Canada Proposed New Bill to Protect Immigration System

Not all Asians are Chinese, and the number of the Chinese-Americans is in status quo since the last decade, they simply don't grow anymore, many of them have go back to China.

BTW, Canada is now likely the first priority for the Chinese immigrants, but again they don't take everyone.

Canada Proposed New Bill to Protect Immigration System
I guess you missed the part of the article then that listed Asian immigrants by size of their national groups. I guess you missed the part where it said that so many are coming to America that they now surpass every single other immigrant group. Oh, and which did it say is is the largest group of Asian immigrants? Chinese. But see, why does that matter? I thought white Americans were all racist and so why would Asians from any country want to come to this terrible place where they will all be hated and discriminated against?

Newly arrived Asian immigrants and the existing minorities usually live in major metropolitan and combined to become majorities. Even though the hidden discrimination by the white minority, who control most of the resources and the local governments, are still there but are well hidden. However if these 'colored' minorities wander into America's 'white' heartland and do not behave properly it can be fatal for them.

Yes, most if not all, 'white' America are racist against 'colored' people.

Newly arrived Asian immigrants and the existing minorities usually live in major metropolitan and combined to become majorities. Even though the hidden discrimination by the white minority, who control most of the resources and the local governments, are still there but are well hidden. However if these 'colored' minorities wander into America's 'white' heartland and do not behave properly it can be fatal for them.

Yet there are some individuals here wanna convince people that America is a 100% free country and occupation of Afghanistan/Iraq was for the liberation of humanity.

I wonder if these people wanna keep other people to buy the story of Jesus Christ having a virgin mom? :lol:

Bull.

He is. Everything he said about the US is meaningless drivel design to provoke emotional responses, not intelligent discussion. Let him spew. He is a hypocrite and he knows it.

Yeah...Am sure you are sooooo suffering in NYC. :lol:

The bible true? the original? Old Testament? because the Old Testament is a terrible violence, intolérent and anti pagan / atheist or others religions.

I am an atheist ( tradition buddhist + Chinese folk religion by my family ) and you know what? I was attracted to Christianity why?

Well in truth I'll tell you the truth though because my reason is pathetic.

- Beauty cathedrals / churches inside and out (the strength we feel when we enter)
- The ritual / ceremony.
- The priest clothing
- The symbol (Cross , we can see on churches and individuals)
- Influenced by my friend , ... (yeah be Christians it's to be fashion, it's so normal we can see many pub cause Japan , South Korea , American ....).

Most of you I am convinced, you have had the same feeling or one of what I just mentioned or maybe I'm wrong!
But I know that some hide on a facade hypocrisy to not say the truth.

Because old testament is violent .

+ same if people use new testament you can look South Korea , Phillipine or american , .... it's just pathetic and I know maybe why he is violent .

Sorry , but me personally , I refuse because it has no connection with us, are coming into China is brutal (see unequal treaty), view the danger it entails, or by religionists, used by other countries for reason politique , out of respect for the legacy of our ancestors and our identity and the fear of no longer feel at home in China (I feel less at home today ).

I prefer a country conservatism ( Yes we can look a big Westernisation in China architecture, either by culture (religion) ,it's worse than Japan or South Korea during their development, I would say it's even downright alarming )

hi, first the "terrible violence" in old testament has reasons.
usually that was the result of human wickedness.
but there are also good things too...
may be u can cite an example or incident to discuss?

second, your attraction to christianity is misled by senses.
all the cathedrals, cross, priest flowing robes are inventions of man
early christians were not like that at all.
usually they met at homes, not magnificent bricks & mortar.

third, u need to study the the lifestyle of early christians in the bible.
(fyi, the term christians was coined by non-christians mentioned only 3 times in the bible

in short u should study the bible not the people who claim to be "christians"

christianity has nothing to do with buildings & corrupt system of present world.
it has everything to do with god's future plan with human including u & i.

do u read bible? do u know its spirit?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom