What's new

This Time We Break Pakistan into Four Pieces, BJP Leader Spews Against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rather we would slice him into few pieces and throw them to the hungry dogs in the streets.

Days after General Raheel Sharif warned against any threats to country, India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy threatened to break Pakistan “into four pieces” while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971.

The BJP leader launched an offensive, going on a tirade against the Pakistani government and calling it “useless, lacking confidence and frustrated”.

“India is confident. We already ripped them into two last time; next time we will break them into four pieces.”

Swamy asserted that “India would never want to declare war against Pakistan,” saying if the latter desires war, India is ready for it.

Read: ‘Cold start or hot start’: We’re ready, says Gen Raheel

He went on to say that India had never declared war on anyone, “We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us,” he added.

Read: Army chief slams India’s ‘cowardly’ ceasefire violations

His comments came just days after army chief General Raheel Sharif’s strongly-worded statement, vowing Pakistan was ready to tackle any threat.

Addressing a ceremony in connection with the Defence Day on September 6, he had said, “Pakistan is capable of dealing with all kinds of internal and external threats, be it conventional or sub-conventional, cold start or hot start. We are ready.”
BJP leader spews vitriol against Pakistan, boasts about breaking it ‘into four pieces this time’ - The Express Tribune

"while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971"
India is a terrorist state, what else Indian need proves?
Swamy ko black label char gai hai!!!

. What are we doing for our country. There a thousand @Samandri 's and @darkinsky's. Will we ever learn?
Believe me i am not the great evil or representative figure of villains..... Perhaps too much Pashtunistic for the taste of my countrymen, but all things considered i am not the bad guy one must dread. And i am not burning in the hell for being a sad voice of Pashtuns.

Believe me i am not the great evil or representative figure of villains..... Perhaps too much Pashtunistic for the taste of my countrymen, but all things considered i am not the bad guy one must dread. And i am not burning in the hell for being a sad voice of Pashtuns.

You are looking to far into the past to find an identity. An identity is not just an ethnicity my friend. It can be also be a cause or a collective mindset towards a certain goal.

Focus in the now and celebrate Pakistani Pashtun achievements in the modern era and learn to understand when you are being played for a fool which is what Afghans have done with the Pashtun community. A grand perversion into the terror economy.

Pakistan woud be far happier, secure and stronger country if only it could let it's peoples take pride in who they are and their histories. Human being have multiple facets. I can be proud member of my family, my city, my province and my country. One does NOT negate the other.

These stupid attempts to muffle has stopped us moving forward. That is why we as a country suffer from schizphrenia. Many of us don't even know who we are. Many will pick up the gun and fight for some foreign cause in the belief of ummah. We truely are lost people. And don't care what people think. The number one culprit stoping this is the Mohajir people. I say to Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch. Be proud of who you are and then unite under the flag.

Time to take ownership of our heritage.

You are looking to far into the past to find an identity. An identity is not just an ethnicity my friend. It can be also be a cause or a collective mindset towards a certain goal.

Focus in the now and celebrate Pakistani Pashtun achievements in the modern era and learn to understand when you are being played for a fool which is what Afghans have done with the Pashtun community. A grand perversion into the terror economy.
Are you talking about my history articles?....thats my hobby, not search for identity. Look at my avatar, i also like game of thrones, i am not searching for identity in westeros.

Last edited:
Are you talking about my history articles?....thats my hobby, not search for identity. Look at my avatar, but i also like game of thrones, i am not searching for identity in westeros.

There is nothing wrong with that. The worse thing could happen is you find out your NOT a Arab :lol:

And any Pakistani who uses the terms "Desi, Apna, Asian, Indian, Muslim" needs to be publicly lashed. Be a freakin Punjabi, be a freakin Pashtun, be a Sindhi, be a Baloch, be a Kashmiri and then be a Pakistani but 68 years after the flag went up drop that crappy language of a people are are lost, rootless, no identity, vagrants.

You all have so much to take pride in. I just can't understand why people can't take ownership of their past which in case of Pakistan is there with the top three in the world.

Junglee Indian's who have nothing and I mean nothing to show. They barely learnt how to wrap cloth around their privates in the last 100 years are claming the history, culture and heritage of Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi and Baloch.

This is fact. Indian's cannot say a sentance on history without having to use our lands. Take away our lands of the Indus Basin and they have just jungle history to show.

shows their intellect. Good for us that these lowest of the low scums are ruling india

Days after General Raheel Sharif warned against any threats to country, India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy threatened to break Pakistan “into four pieces” while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971.

The BJP leader launched an offensive, going on a tirade against the Pakistani government and calling it “useless, lacking confidence and frustrated”.

“India is confident. We already ripped them into two last time; next time we will break them into four pieces.”

Swamy asserted that “India would never want to declare war against Pakistan,” saying if the latter desires war, India is ready for it.

He went on to say that India had never declared war on anyone, “We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us,” he added.

His comments came just days after army chief General Raheel Sharif’s strongly-worded statement, vowing Pakistan was ready to tackle any threat.

Addressing a ceremony in connection with the Defence Day on September 6, he had said, “Pakistan is capable of dealing with all kinds of internal and external threats, be it conventional or sub-conventional, cold start or hot start. We are ready.”
BJP leader spews vitriol against Pakistan, boasts about breaking it ‘into four pieces this time’ - The Express Tribune

Ok, if you say so.

Once the dust is settled we can just make a bigger and better Pakistan. Don’t think it will be anytime soon though.

Finally no place for Hindus/others to call home @BJP, But why do you want to do this my brown people?

And this time we will make sure to turn you into ash and a nuclear wasteland. We will make sure there is no sign of life on the Indian soil that includes grass as well. Indian ministers are just morons but this is how it is. What can one expect from a country where patriotism is measure by the level of hate towards Pakistan. Come try us we will vaporize you.

What you mean India's rile in 1971 is exposed ? Its a secret ? But we ding indulge in terrorism . Mukti bni never declared as terrorist organisation . Show me any one country declared them as terrorists ? We just liberated Bangladesh .

And “We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us,” he added.
Now tfats the problem when we are under attack on proxy front we dont declare war ? Thats a sin .

too much gas after eating vegetables these days :rofl:

Why dont you send mutton biriyani parcels then :enjoy: And with super hot kebabs . But u instead sending Kasabs 1,2,3 :bunny::police:

Chalo bhai acchha hai ki Kisine nuclear bom dal ke insano ke safaye ki to baat nahi ki. I think pakistanis think that dreaming of breaking a country is their exclusive right. Indian tos ke srilanka ki size ka kar dena is ok but to break Pakistan in 4 is a crime.

This has been the wet dream for extremist Indians from day one.

They supported every possible terrorist outfit in Pakistan to achieve this. We had a huge disadvantage in case of East Pakistan, where logistically and geographically we had to cross India first to reach each other.

That was a miracle that both East and West Pakistan survived as one unit for so long. That was the only set back that Pakistan had gotten.

Now this will remain Indian wet dream for the centuries to come. All they can do is set their extremists lose to bark. Like those sitting in the ministries.

But, hey, if by exporting cross-border terrorism Indian could disintegrate other countries, we would have seen Sri Lanka fallen into pieces a long time ago.

We are ready to counter Indian terrorism, just like Sri Lankans did... bring it on.
We take pride in 1971 had baluchistan would've been at rajasthan border and we had similar refugee problem of 1971 India would've invaded Pakistan once again.

Successfully lol.

What an irony. you call yourself lucknowi and express your love for your ancestral land India (U.P ) more than karachi.yet you are giving lecture on national integration.
Why is it not possible? We still hold our ethnicity higher than our nationality. We use it to vote the MQM's, PMLN's and PPP's and ANP's into power. Why is it not possible to break Pakistan into four pieces. Is it just the armed forces responsiblity to defend the nation. What are we doing? We made a number of shitty political parties each holding power over its own area which is made up of people of one ethnic group. If we can't give up these parties which have made statements against the integrity of Pakistan and the army including several by Altaf then why can't Pakistan break into pieces?

Correct yourselves people. Allah us qawm ki halat nahi badalta jo khud nahi badalna chahti hai. If we will be united internally no external threat can defeat us. We threw away Bengal with our gung ho ultra ethnic mentality, pashtun generals massacred bengalis, urdu speakers refused to give up their language even though a part of the country was demanding it, far off from them with India in between and also had negative views of Bengalis, Punjabis did not want to give up their hegemony over the economy. We all did this. We broke Pakistan once and we being the assholes we are can break it again.

So anyone will just read this and go back to supporting the dirty political scene of the nation. We are falling behind. The literacy rate/enrollment declined 2% back in 2014 and may fall again. What are we doing for our country. There a thousand @Samandri 's and @darkinsky's. Will we ever learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom