What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

So you are saying every country in the world interferes in their neighbors affairs, manipulates elections in that country, helps kill political rivals of the party of their choice and plans assassination of army officers and civilians so that they can exploit the country?

Yes. That's What he mean.

The Siliguri pass is India's weak point. Choke that and India is done for .... Yes Bangladesh is weaker than India so we can create alliances to protect our interests.
Create alliances on what basis? Can u ever offer more than India can? Who will risk their stability for Bangladesh against India?

CHINA?

U mean they sacrificing current 100 bn, which is in their favor and in future having possibility of 400bn, trade ? That too for Bangladesh? Ya Rite. World is mad bout and a big fan of Banglas. :coffee:

The Siliguri pass is India's weak point. Choke that and India is done for .... Yes Bangladesh is weaker than India so we can create alliances to protect our interests.

Who will give that order? Your PM and top Army people are under our control and if you move 1 inch towards that we will just aim a Prithvi missile towards Dhaka and all thoughts of that misadventure will end.

Please perish the thought that you will be able to defeat India militarily. And regarding allies? Just tell me why will China ally with you against India? What does it gain? What is it that you can offer to China which will enable it to antagonize the relationship with India. ?

Interests? What Interests?

India has Promised that it will supply World Class Lungis to BD uninterrupted, than why this hatred towards India? o_O

Why don't you say something substantial for a change ? If you find it a waste of time, then stop quoting me, did I force you ? What a sore looser..
No jerk u are the one who quoted me and started acting like a smart ***, so who is the sour loser here.

No jerk u are the one who quoted me and started acting like a smart ***, so who is the sour loser here.
at least I gave a small bit of history 101 to you...

I don't see anything but hot air in your comments...

Got anything to contribute? Yes/ No?

@MBI Munshi we do not want to annex or rule you directly. Why will we want millions of additional people and control of a land which will likely to be swallowed by the sea in another 100 years?

We just want a govt which takes care of our interests vis a vis the terrorists like ULFA, does not act as a roadblock in our development plans like road connectivity to North East and finally does not send illegal pole vaulters to our cities. Since we have the means to get that done we will get that done

You do realize that the border is just an imaginary line drawn on the sand, right ? :cheesy:

There are no natural barriers that make siliguri pass a weak point. The land next to it might be called BD, bu our tanks, planes and army can very well use it to get to the other side. LOL.

So you are saying every country in the world interferes in their neighbors affairs, manipulates elections in that country, helps kill political rivals of the party of their choice and plans assassination of army officers and civilians so that they can exploit the country?
Every country in the world tries to influence their neighbors' affairs that relate to them at varying degrees.. Rest all of your post is ranting drivel to which I have no intention of engaging in..

@MBI Munshi we do not want to annex or rule you directly. Why will we want millions of additional people and control of a land which will likely to be swallowed by the sea in another 100 years?

We just want a govt which takes care of our interests vis a vis the terrorists like ULFA, does not act as a roadblock in our development plans like road connectivity to North East and finally does not send illegal pole vaulters to our cities. Since we have the means to get that done we will get that done

No you just want a country that is easily exploitable and you use the false threat of terrorism to keep Bangladesh under pressure. We all know that the Shanti Bahini and JMB were sponsored by RAW.

You do realize that the border is just an imaginary line drawn on the sand, right ? :cheesy:

There are no natural barriers that make siliguri pass a weak point. The land next to it might be called BD, bu our tanks, planes and army can very well use it to get to the other side. LOL.

Past that imaginary line are 150 million Muslims .... Not so easy to suppress.

No you just want a country that is easily exploitable and you use the false threat of terrorism to keep Bangladesh under pressure. We all know that the Shanti Bahini and JMB were sponsored by RAW.

Past that imaginary line are 150 million Muslims .... Not so easy to suppress.

Everybody wants a country to exploit, but unfortunately for India there is Nothing in BD worth exploiting :lol:

Only a bunch of poor hungry and dirty people who are desperate to pole vault into India. Get real.

Next to that imaginary line is only some 5 million or so unarmed civilians. The weakness you mention is only an imaginary weakness. It will not exist in any real war. LOL.

India is not a powerful nation and only pathetic nations do such things with such regularity to their neighbors because they are weak and have nothing to offer them so they try to enslave them instead.
Bangladeshi are discrace to this region before talking about India see inside your Country.Talking about militrical approach are you nuts Did even know how many conventional weapons India posses.Dream on In matter of Few hours your cities will go to Dust. Don't Try to bite what you Can't chew Lungi:D:D:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom