What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

& who the hell requested the US to interfere?????? We did not take orders but the pressure we had from UN for so called f..... peace. we did the best we could do for the peace in the area. By the way don't say that it was Pak who requested UN since we captured your areas & it was you JACK A.. who was crying & shading tears infront of the whole world. don't forget 1965 you decedents of coward army
well before calling names to indian army first look at the state of affirs in pakistan it was not created by india or RAW or aliens but by pakistanies themselfs

now as for shedding tears well bro some times shedding tears is a more potent wepon than sabre rattling

at least indian army and it top brass sincearlli for all its past is doing the jopb assined to them "fighting internal & extrnal enemies of india" not like your army and genrals who are more intersted in running and manging shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pums ;)

as for new govt well all i can say is tha modi is no fool and he will deal with pakistan in "language what pakistan talks and responds to" ;) ... cheers mate

Aaaahh then CIA and FBI agents must be angels.:angel:
And how about ISI???:angel::angel::angel:.
And why are we predicting things???Are we Nostradamus???:azn:

Jokes apart,its very easy to blame the incompetency of your government on the intelligence agency of your neighboring country and very difficult to accept the facts.
Or should I name it jealousy??? :coffee:

I am talking about acts already conducted by RAW. The CIA, FBI and ISI have very little involvement in Bangladesh.

You seem to think this is news for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. We have been suffering decades of RAW special ops on our soil so Modi's threat is nothing new. It is just an admission that India engages in such illegal activities ....
Yeah Yeah!! Cry me a river.. Only a delusion Pakistani or Bangladeshi would equate a zero tolerance stand on terrorism with illegal activities.

And when you think that people with such serious comprehension problems actually author a book, then all you can do is feel pity for the target audience of that book :D

& who the hell requested the US to interfere?????? We did not take orders but the pressure we had from UN for so called f..... peace. we did the best we could do for the peace in the area. By the way don't say that it was Pak who requested UN since we captured your areas & it was you JACK A.. who was crying & shading tears infront of the whole world. don't forget 1965 you decedents of coward army

So we tell the US to tell you to withdraw and you withdraw? Damn, that story line is even worse. Stick to US danda, instead of Indian danda.

As for 1965.....Grand Slam to Pant Slam to G(-r)and Slam is what happened. Srinagar Chalo Andolan became...Lahore bachao Sanghatan :D

Yeah Yeah!! Cry me a river.. Only a delusion Pakistani or Bangladeshi would equate a zero tolerance stand on terrorism with illegal activities.

RAW activities have nothing to do with terrorism but merely protecting the AL so Indians can exploit the country.

I will like the first operation of RAW under modi should be to Kidnap Munshi before he can write the second part of the book, the world would be a better place to live.

Why would RAW kidnap its own agent..? Munshi has been acting as a recruiter for RAW.

A Pakistani telling a Bangladeshi that a barking dog seldom bites, an referring to India by that...Thats soo cute..Had the dog been only barking, you would have still had the luxury to call him a Pakistani.....
An indian being an indian gain with his superiority complex, not knowing whats going on why it was said what was said, and just running his mouth, and bragging about his countries terrorist activities.

To honour PM Modi, I have printed his face on toilet paper at home.

An indian being an indian gain with his superiority complex, not knowing whats going on why it was said what was said, and just running his mouth, and bragging about his countries terrorist activities.

ahh... you don't like being delivered a dosage of your own medicine, do you? Well, I can't really say you do..

Thats international relations 101.

So you are saying every country in the world interferes in their neighbors affairs, manipulates elections in that country, helps kill political rivals of the party of their choice and plans assassination of army officers and civilians so that they can exploit the country?

So we tell the US to tell you to withdraw and you withdraw? Damn, that story line is even worse. Stick to US danda, instead of Indian danda.

As for 1965.....Grand Slam to Pant Slam to G(-r)and Slam is what happened. Srinagar Chalo Andolan became...Lahore bachao Sanghatan :D
& YOU FILTHY arse hole i am talking about UN not US. for US i used the word interfere, US forced UN & UN can force any of it's member country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom