What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

No the population was not controlled by RAW. You just prevented half the population from voting as there were no alternative candidates to the AL due to the boycott by the opposition which was engineered by RAW.

Bow to all powerful RAW which could prevent half a nation from voting by blocking the main opposition party!!!!:bounce:

well another thread on modi by "friends from across the border" ... wow

ok now lets talk Modi

1. he is the PM candidate of BJP not Indian PM

2. even if he becomes indian PM his first job will be rooting owt corruption , beurocratick reforms , infra structure development , internal security and then if he gets a serious situation he will go after pakistan or bangladesh but i dont think he will venture into that for at least first three years of his govt

3. to make pakistan behave Modi doesnt has to use force ..... well he can always use power of his office to influence americans doing that ... i hope pakistanies and bangladeshies very well know what im talking about

4. pakistan on itself is imploding as we speak Modi is no fool to dirty his hands in igniting any new episode all he needs to do is give a "hard statement"

cheers mates :)

And Hitler said he would not invade Poland and Austria .... After Gujarat 2002 we should not take Modi merely at his word ...
Then we should not have taken Bush by his words ...nor should have we taken Obama by his words.
Afghanistan ..Iraq...Syria....and despite all this we still trust the Americans.
Tell me about it Mr.Munshi :coffee:

Modi has shown change in his attitude in past few years and I am giving him benefit of doubt as i do believe "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future".
I would've voted for BJP this time.

Then we should not have taken Bush by his words ...nor should have we taken Obama by his words.
Afghanistan ..Iraq...Syria....and despite all this we still trust the Americans.
Tell me about it Mr.Munshi :coffee:

Modi has shown change in his attitude in past few years and I am giving him benefit of doubt as i do believe "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future".
I would've voted for BJP this time.

He has blood on his hand and is yet to repent .... Bush or Obama did not come into office with blood on their hands. Not that I trust any of them but least of all Modi.

He has blood on his hand and is yet to repent .... Bush or Obama did not come into office with blood on their hands.
Yes ofcourse Jr.Bush didnt have blood but Sr.Bush had (Iraq war -1991..remember??)...
what say???
I never expected you would support the amerikaans over Modi :coffee:

Yes ofcourse Jr.Bush didnt have blood but Sr.Bush had (Iraq war -1991..remember??)...
what say???
I never expected you would support the amerikaans over Modi :coffee:

For me India is the nuisance. America is a distant country.

For me India is the nuisance. America is a distant country.
For me America shows high handedness all over the globe and India is busy minding its own business.

I dont understand why should BD be threatened by Modi??

I can not understand this paranoia of Pakistanis with Modi.

Modi is far more seasoned politician than been told by Nehru Dynasty TV aka NDTV; which you all watch religiously.

Modi can not bypass the strategic realities and implications of any such operations if been done by Indian agencies.

India is a peace loving country and Pakistani establishment is growing as it should have been growing, rather with more pace, without being interfered by India.

The same policy will be of Modi to live and let live.

If being mislead by ''vardatiyea'' people like MBI Munshi, Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Saeed Pakistanis think its worth a try to stir controversies, paranoia and any misadventure in pre-emption then even they should also be knowing its implications.

For me America shows high handedness all over the globe and India is busy minding its own business.

I dont understand why should BD be threatened by Modi??

I am not particularly threatened by Modi. No Indian leader can be trusted.

I am not particularly threatened by Modi. No Indian leader can be trusted.
Wow!!
Look who is talking??? :coffee:
Who is more trust worthy Khaleda Zia ?? or Sheikh Hasina ??
Or who would you trust more Mushi or Nawaz???
Or do you trust the american leaders better?? Mr.Bush and Mr.Obama???
Who is trust worthy???
And what exactly is your definition of trust worthy???
Why do you've to jump into conclusions??

Wow!!
Look who is talking??? :coffee:
Who is more trust worthy Khaleda Zia ?? or Sheikh Hasina ??
Or who would you trust more Mushi or Nawaz???
Or do you trust the american leaders better?? Mr.Bush and Mr.Obama???
Who is trust worthy???
And what exactly is your definition of trust worthy???
Why do you've to jump into conclusions??

None of the others has engaged in the kind of criminal acts RAW has done in Bangladesh.

Thanks to RAW/Indian intelligence, there is that neighbour.

We did not need to show guts in 1999, you guys ran to daddy usa and put your tails between your legs and withdrew based on Amreekan orders. Oh the ghairat of taking orders from a Clinton :P PA chief withdrew troops on Amreekan Presidential orders :P

& who the hell requested the US to interfere?????? We did not take orders but the pressure we had from UN for so called f..... peace. we did the best we could do for the peace in the area. By the way don't say that it was Pak who requested UN since we captured your areas & it was you JACK A.. who was crying & shading tears infront of the whole world. don't forget 1965 you decedents of coward army

None of the others has engaged in the kind of criminal acts RAW has done in Bangladesh.
Aaaahh then CIA and FBI agents must be angels.:angel:
And how about ISI???:angel::angel::angel:.
And why are we predicting things???Are we Nostradamus???:azn:

Jokes apart,its very easy to blame the incompetency of your government on the intelligence agency of your neighboring country and very difficult to accept the facts.
Or should I name it jealousy??? :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom