What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

well before calling names to indian army first look at the state of affirs in pakistan it was not created by india or RAW or aliens but by pakistanies themselfs

now as for shedding tears well bro some times shedding tears is a more potent wepon than sabre rattling

at least indian army and it top brass sincearlli for all its past is doing the jopb assined to them "fighting internal & extrnal enemies of india" not like your army and genrals who are more intersted in running and manging shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pums ;)

as for new govt well all i can say is tha modi is no fool and he will deal with pakistan in "language what pakistan talks and responds to" ;) ... cheers mate
So you are accepting you did shed tears since you got nothing to fight us with. That's Great (Y)

Oh yeah fighting like cowards, leaving the war field by hearing some tank sounds not the original tank. & what about your general's corruption. Don't forget 200+ cases running in your soldier courts kidy.

modi is not a fool but a terrorist :)

& YOU FILTHY arse hole i am talking about UN not US. as far US i used the word interfere, US forced UN & UN can force any of it's member country.

Which is even worse. You are listening to UN!!!! Oh the ghairat of it all!

yes we are cause we are not terrorists of india & we want peace in this world. We need to hear them since we took oath that we will follow there instructions in the best of this world. We are not like indians who will sign contracts & lately they will deny it.

indians ki tu pta nae ZUBAAN hay ya ...... :P samj tu gey hu gey baita ap ;)

Which Mode????
don't act too smart dear you know about whom i was talking.

yes we are cause we are not terrorists of india & we want peace in this world. We need to hear them since we took oath that we will follow there instructions in the best of this world. We are not like indians who will sign contracts & lately they will deny it.

indians ki tu pta nae ZUBAAN hay ya ...... :P samj tu gey hu gey baita ap ;)

don't act too smart dear you know about whom i was talking.

I got you mate..... I wanted you to reply in the exact way, you did.... I remember you replying to me in the exact way.... but last time what was your user id??????

I got you mate..... I wanted you to reply in the exact way, you did.... I remember you replying to me in the exact way.... but last time what was your user id??????
ROFL user id, don't you got any other thing to say or ask? user id ?? lol what a foolish question.

ahh... you don't like being delivered a dosage of your own medicine, do you? Well, I can't really say you do..
How cute, so now stupidity is called dosage of reality by you. Why dont u find something else to do rather then wasting my time.

:lol:

Well, lets see if this indian has some balls.

Historically, india has remain a gutless pussy state that backed down multiple times in last decade alone.

2001/02 confrontation, 2008 Mumbai attacks, and beheading of indians soldiers on borders...

All the time, indians went crazy and said alot of things..Pakistan moved its military to the border and put the ball in india's court "Now, come forward if you dare. Put up, or shut up" ...And ALL the times, india backed down and pussied out :rofl:

Barking dog seldom bite, as they say.

Lets see if Modi is a 'typical' india with no dignity and bravery..or he is not a 'typical' indian and will actually do something rather than the hot air
The problem with Pakistan or shall we say it is our good fortune that many of your citizens think this way...

Obviously, the situation of Pakistan is lost on you. :lol:

And hey, when we bit, we tore a new country .. So seldom is better than say frequent Kargil type disasters :lol:

The hate shown by Pakistanis towards Modi does point that we are doing something right :-)

Last edited:
@OP

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

MASTURBATION DONT LEAD TO REPRODUCTION. :coffee:

So you are saying every country in the world interferes in their neighbors affairs, manipulates elections in that country, helps kill political rivals of the party of their choice and plans assassination of army officers and civilians so that they can exploit the country?
No only powerful nations can afford to do it against weaker nations.

No only powerful nations can afford to do it against weaker nations.

India is not a powerful nation and only pathetic nations do such things with such regularity to their neighbors because they are weak and have nothing to offer them so they try to enslave them instead.

India is not a powerful nation and only pathetic nations do such things with such regularity to their neighbors because they are weak and have nothing to offer them so they try to enslave them instead.
Geopolitics 101 - We are more powerful than Bangladesh, surround it from 3 sides, 4th side is Bay of Bengal where tiny BN can do shit against IN, We have the ability to do it so we will do it. Deal with it

Geopolitics 101 - We are more powerful than Bangladesh, surround it from 3 sides, 4th side is Bay of Bengal where tiny BN can do shit against IN, We have the ability to do it so we will do it. Deal with it

The Siliguri pass is India's weak point. Choke that and India is done for .... Yes Bangladesh is weaker than India so we can create alliances to protect our interests.

How cute, so now stupidity is called dosage of reality by you. Why dont u find something else to do rather then wasting my time.
Why don't you say something substantial for a change ? If you find it a waste of time, then stop quoting me, did I force you ? What a sore looser..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom