What's new

This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

Prove me wrong.

There are goods and bads in every culture. If you are willing to have an open mind, you can understand what I am saying.

Unfortunately for you, your hatred of Hindus is clouding your mind which is why you don't pick up any other examples to compare.

As to what made me reply like this:

- Divorce data rates in the US for last 15 years,

- the lawsuits that have come up in favour of men versus women,

- number of reported cases against men falsely put but men losing even after doing nothing.

- About a dozen male American/Canadian male friends with equally unjust experiences by the feminist laws.

- blogs, writers' experiences, people interaction.

- Law stating that if say for example, you take care of a kid without accepting payment for one year, the mom of that kid (not your wife) can claim child compensation perennially from you by putting a lawsuit.

If you are interested in knowing more, I humbly suggest you to increase your travel, stay, and interaction abroad, expand your social circle and do more research before living in a Hollywood created world.

Feminism is equally hated by good western men too. So get down from your high horse and look for answers.

Divorce rates is high in US because of feminism? The only reason divorce rates in India is not significant is because women in India are economically and socially unequal of men. They know very well after divorce even if they become economically independent, they'll be socially ostracized (thanks to traditional Indian values).

That is the main reason why women in India don't opt for divorce, but instead stay stuck in a bad marriage.

==========================================================================================

Back to the video:

None of the people in crowd reacted to the woman hitting the man because everyone saw that the man was physically quite capable of defending himself, hence no need to intervene.
If it was a man in a wheel chair who was being abused in public by a woman, I'm sure the reaction would have been more severe!

In Lahore, pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death - The Times of India

LAHORE: In an apparent 'honour killing', a 25-year-old pregnant woman was brutally beaten and stoned to death on Tuesday outside the high court here by her father and brothers for marrying the man of her choice.

I bet this woman wished there was more "feminism" in this part of the world.

PS: Pakistan example is for illustration only, I'm aware there are honor killings in India too!

Last edited:
Hi,

On the insistence of his family---my cousin married a ' wonderful ' pakistani woman-----every single day and night---she beats the sh-it out of him---will hit him with frying pan---full force---bottom of drinking glass---cooking pot everything that she can get hold off----and this is here in the u s of a---- m f's him uses profanity all day long----.

Me---I married a wonderful american woman of mexican heritage----she takes care of my mother---my sisters kids---cooks---gets up a 5:30 in the morning to cook fresh pakistani meal for me to take with me to work---.

The work that she does in a day----in pakistan----3 house maids---a driver---a sweeper and a pakistani wife and a gardnere will do all put together and that also without a complaint and a smile on her face----.

the market will self correct. I just dont want too many legislation that is one sided. Equality is all we should aspire to have, current laws in India are anti men even though huge number of women are in bad shape due to tradition.
That leaves only greedy women to abuse law.

Exactly what is happening. Laws which were essentially made for women from poorer and more backward backgrounds where women are actually oppressed are being misused by women from urban, educated backgrounds. Rape laws, divorce laws, cruelty , Domestic violence everything.

Change will not come till the time it doesn't come in the West. We always follow the West in what they do. Once they make more equal laws between genders, in a few years Indian parliamentarians will surely follow.

The work that she does in a day----in pakistan----3 house maids---a driver---a sweeper and a pakistani wife and a gardnere will do all put together and that also without a complaint and a smile on her face----.
Dude you're one "Zaalim Khasam." :o:

While I understand the motivations behind this video, I feel the crowd's reaction is perfectly justified.

A violent man could put a woman in a hospital or even land a fatal blow.

A violent woman, unless she was well trained which would make her an exception, can't match the level of damage that a man could dish out with his bare fists.

Had she been brandishing a knife or some other small weapon, the scene would be drastically different and people would have intervened.

Also, women rushing in to save the actress in question has little to with feminism or western propaganda. They are merely looking out for each other and it's admirable that they do that everywhere. Don't put the blame on women that men didn't try to do the same when the roles were reversed.

I am sure you've heard of getting kicked in the balls?

You're a man.

Cut her some slack. i'm sure she deserves it.

Welcome to 21st century dude. There's nothing wrong in expecting women to put in as much work as the man. After all, that's what the women wanted, no?

I feel same about you. I knew you will struggle to understand the value of marriage and to have compromise and to show some commitment and to put some effort to sort out differences and conflicts in marriage to make it work.Taking escape route is the quick and easy solution for you. I asked what is unhappy marriage for you because people could be unhappy for many reasons. No marriage is entirely happy or sad and there should be realistic standard for each others. You should not except from people to be happy in marriage all the time lol I have seen few girl who went for divorce even though her husband was loving, kind and caring. I asked what was missing? she said she was not happy with him lol

If you are unhappy because someone is cheating you or don't respect you or is abusive then i don't see the reason for anyone to stay in such marriage unless they are madly in love with that person but if you are unhappy because your love has died out then what sort of love was that ? You don't have concept of arrange marriage in west and you go for marriage/relationship after plenty of dating, experimentation and sleeping together to find out compatibility then how come love fade away so easily and early ? Its actually not love but lust which died out in relationship and people cannot even count how many gfs/bfs they had in their lives. Those people whom life revolve around i, me, mine, myself etc will never understand that how it feel when you make close ones happy. Our happiness is link with people around us and to think only about ourselves is selfishness.

Lack of experience, mileage so to say can be seen in your text, one could say even say you're an idealist.

Noone with serious intent on a relationship will run after the first argument, but what happens when you have exhausted all compromises, promises that were broken hundreds of times, and there is just no motivation to continue because you know from experience it will be the same as last time you made "compromises" and made yet more agreements. When there is no more strength to put in an effort? What happens when some tramples your self respect for the millionth time?

What would you do?

Then, additionally, you must also understand that not all go after marriage apropriate material and want just to have a casual thing. And because there's usually very little love in this, mostly an answer to physical desires and needs, you get answers like "i wasn't happy".
She can't really tell you that in reality, she just wanted a **** buddy for a while because he looked hot or whatever and now she got bored. Along the way it might have goten interesting enough to get married, but now, when the initial spark of love, possibly artificially extended with materialistic gains has died out, it's just not working anymore and she finds living with this man repulsive and cant stand the thought of having to have his children and spending the remainder of her life, presumably 30-40 years with him.

Because then, she thinks, you will think of her as a materialistic whore, which in fact she might very well be (i know dozens of examples like this-hot woman married well situated businessman-later he cheats or it turns out he's a total macho moron that wanted only a trophy wife-and some still stay in this relationship out of fear of loosing social safety/stability) , instead of perhaps just someone who is looking to find true love and has made an innocent mistake, which as we all know, is easy to make.

her husband was loving, kind and caring

You can't really know what happens in private. Maybe the reasons for "not being happy" anymore lie there, out of your sight.

Last edited:
I am sure you've heard of getting kicked in the balls?

What I'm unsure of is the context of your statement. Are you trying to say that an untrained and unarmed woman can match the lethality(grievous or permanent damage) of a man as long as she has the "knee him in the giblets" move with her? That would be a plain ridiculous claim not worthy of a rebuttal.

What I'm unsure of is the context of your statement. Are you trying to say that an untrained and unarmed woman can match the lethality(grievous or permanent damage) of a man as long as she has the "knee him in the giblets" move with her? That would be a plain ridiculous claim not worthy of a rebuttal.

Your post suggested that a woman cannot inflict significant damage on a man unless equipped with a weapon. My post is a counter argument to that and why the public should not take violence against men lightly.

You are emotionally unequipped for the continuation of this conversation.
The mere fact that you don't know what an unhappy marriage is, ie it is a relationship where love has died out, often replaced by anger/hate and your insisting of placing "institution of marriage" "happiness of parents" over all, even the personal feelings of both the participants is just sad.

This certainly sounds like a girl, only that particular creature is capable to write a like that !!!

Or perhaps a victim of Lifetime TV !

Your post suggested that a woman cannot inflict significant damage on a man unless equipped with a weapon. My post is a counter argument to that and why the public should not take violence against men lightly.

Like I said before, I do understand the motivations behind the video. Domestic violence needn't be perpetrated by men alone. More importantly, emotional torture or mental abuse isn't recognized on the same pedestal as physical violence in the eyes of the law.

That said, I do think that a crowd seeing a considerably larger male assaulting a woman(as shown in the video) will spring to the defense of the woman. Why so? Because the male has a higher propensity to cause grievous or permanent damage compared to the female.

Last edited:
Like I said before, I do understand the motivations behind the video. Domestic violence needn't be perpetrated by men alone. More importantly, emotional torture or mental abuse isn't recognized on the same pedestal as physical violence in the eyes of the law.

That said, I do think that a crowd seeing a considerably larger male assaulting a woman(as shown in the video) will spring to the defense of the woman. Why so? Because the male has a higher propensity to cause grievous or permanent damage compared to the female.

In US, 50% of domestic violence is committed by women. It's something like 40% in Canada. Vast majority of domestic violence from women happens when women have access to objects that they can throw at the man. I think the traditional notion that women are significantly less capable of inflicting damage on men needs to go away because as soon as you introduce weapons and/or objects that can be thrown to turn into projectiles, the whole notion changes dramatically and women are equipped well enough to cause significant physical damage.

This certainly sounds like a girl, only that particular creature is capable to write a like that !!!

Or perhaps a victim of Lifetime TV !

because a real man's wife is picked by his mom, and he continues to stress about it for his whole life, because she picked the wrong one and now he fears to disapoint her. Right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom