What's new

This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

saw a news about a guy who has complained to police that his gf destroyed his ps4 and distributed games to others because council had sent a letter to him by mistake and gf read it.
The letter was about him being a bad parent and not taking care of kids. Gf thought he had kids and hidden from her, so she smashed the house.

Council said sorry in the end. :p:
The problem is that in the East most women are breaking away from traditional roles only as long as it benefits them, whenever modernising equates to more burdens and responsibilities they want to fall back to traditional roles, such as women are still marrying men who earn more than them in most cases. They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose.

yo bro, now even according to law in most west nikah/ketubah Muslim/Jewish marriage will also be have to registered , with all the risks of alimony's etc :o: what about the Hindu/Sikh ones our you guys also in it, or is it safe for you guys, I know many Sikh friend saale shadi karne sab india bhaag te hai totall tension free approach :enjoy:

What do you suggest is the option? Hit the woman back? That will result in a hoard of white knights going after the guy who will obviously assume that the guy is at fault.

what's so funny to you? So you're a female and feeling invincible I presume?

No - would not suggest hitting a woman back, but in 90% of cases - if you display alpha-male behavior - it should never get to the state - where you would have to do that.

While I understand the motivations behind this video, I feel the crowd's reaction is perfectly justified.

A violent man could put a woman in a hospital or even land a fatal blow.

A violent woman, unless she was well trained which would make her an exception, can't match the level of damage that a man could dish out with his bare fists.

Had she been brandishing a knife or some other small weapon, the scene would be drastically different and people would have intervened.

Also, women rushing in to save the actress in question has little to with feminism or western propaganda. They are merely looking out for each other and it's admirable that they do that everywhere. Don't put the blame on women that men didn't try to do the same when the roles were reversed.

In India its the other extreme, marry a random girl/boy you have no idea about just based on few parameter you set. No love or chemistry involved. Stay with her no matter what happens because you are scared you will never get a second chance.
End result, a less than satisfying life. Husband and wife dont feel the closeness they are entitled to.

And there is never a perfect match, the perfection is more sought after in India because its based on xyz parameter (looks, can she cook, how much he earns etc) rather than the whole man/woman. Here a less than perfect man/woman has multiple chances to rectify his/her mistake.

lolz, there is no collapse of family in these countries. The concept of family is different. You fall in love and marry the person you like, decide whether to have kids, raise your kids and give them decent start in life, and then lead a fulfilling retirement life. Not cluching to your wife/children/husband no matter what happens.
I never seen a woman dedicate her life to bringing up children after her husband died AND SHE/HE without getting remarried or dating someone even though they can and none stops them, out of love(This applies even to males in India) .In west while they simply remarry or date another man which has a huge psychological impact on the kids growing up,watching their mother/Father behave that way, kids of that broken family normally grow up to be emotionally imbalanced and therefore Psychiatry is considered a lucrative job in west.Our upbringing and philosophies are different its comparing apples to oranges.

A guy and girl in India are given the chance to socialize before they are ok with the prospect of marriage but within certain limits, while in west you have sex first to determine if they are good in bed or not.Here people think of future not how to get into ones pants and decide to continue or not.
Why is there no love or chemistry involved? most marriages now have a time period of atleast 2-3 months and have sufficient time to develop chemistry.

Infact i seen western people complain a lot about marriage and how unsatisfied they are even after having so many partners, western philosophy is materialistic greed their economy runs on it, consume more and more,naturally why would the people be content with one person when they are hardwired from childhood to dump other when new thing appears on horizon.
The marriage system is so broken in west that people are scared of marrying due to alimony and legal battles, the concept of live-in relations are the side effect of moral bankruptancy.Half of the men there choose to be Homosexuals as they are scared to be in a normal relationship or how they saw their parent suffer in such marriage.

Our philosophy says Moderation is good,Too much of anything is harmful.
We still respect and keep our parents in our house and we don't dump them in old age homes and our grandparents take care of their grandkids as a elder.Their job was to raise us when, our job is to take care of them when they are old and helpless,the reason most Indian family kids get more educated is the support they have from their parents all through their life no matter how big or small it is, i don't see the support system for kids in west they are left to fend off for themselves.

I don't know what you mean by unhappy marriage? Marriage or any relationship has ups and downs..sad or happy moments. People in eastern countries give more value and importance to institution of marriage or family unit as compare to people in west and they don't jump to get out of it because of silly arguments and fights. Marriage in our country is not just between two People but its between two family as everyone from girl or boy side involve in it so people here don't make relationship as some joke to make it or break it as often as you wish because you have freedom to do so and i am talking about guys as well...they dont have any finanicial issue and are independent but they don't go for divorce because sometime they don't feel happy or satisfied

You are emotionally unequipped for the continuation of this conversation.
The mere fact that you don't know what an unhappy marriage is, ie it is a relationship where love has died out, often replaced by anger/hate and your insisting of placing "institution of marriage" "happiness of parents" over all, even the personal feelings of both the participants is just sad.

You are emotionally unequipped for the continuation of this conversation.
The mere fact that you don't know what an unhappy marriage is, ie it is a relationship where love has died out, often replaced by anger/hate and your insisting of placing "institution of marriage" "happiness of parents" over all, even the personal feelings of both the participants is just sad.
I feel same about you. I knew you will struggle to understand the value of marriage and to have compromise and to show some commitment and to put some effort to sort out differences and conflicts in marriage to make it work.Taking escape route is the quick and easy solution for you. I asked what is unhappy marriage for you because people could be unhappy for many reasons. No marriage is entirely happy or sad and there should be realistic standard for each others. You should not except from people to be happy in marriage all the time lol I have seen few girl who went for divorce even though her husband was loving, kind and caring. I asked what was missing? she said she was not happy with him lol

If you are unhappy because someone is cheating you or don't respect you or is abusive then i don't see the reason for anyone to stay in such marriage unless they are madly in love with that person but if you are unhappy because your love has died out then what sort of love was that ? You don't have concept of arrange marriage in west and you go for marriage/relationship after plenty of dating, experimentation and sleeping together to find out compatibility then how come love fade away so easily and early ? Its actually not love but lust which died out in relationship and people cannot even count how many gfs/bfs they had in their lives. Those people whom life revolve around i, me, mine, myself etc will never understand that how it feel when you make close ones happy. Our happiness is link with people around us and to think only about ourselves is selfishness.

yo bro, now even according to law in most west nikah/ketubah Muslim/Jewish marriage will also be have to registered , with all the risks of alimony's etc :o: what about the Hindu/Sikh ones our you guys also in it, or is it safe for you guys, I know many Sikh friend saale shadi karne sab india bhaag te hai totall tension free approach :enjoy:
not sure about canada but in India if somebody marries under hindus marriage( I guess sikhs/budhists/jains come under that too) the person earning money has to pay every month for maintenance to the other half (usually men in India) after divorce .

In 84, supreme court pretty much said same to a muslim couple but due to demand from muslim orgs (and to get their vote) Rajiv gandhi brought an act to overturn the court ruling. Which means in effect muslim male will pay 500 quid or so token amount( there is a word for it in muslim marriage) and nothing more.
This led to a series of conseqent action (incenced hindus were appeased by allowing Ram's idol inside Babri mosque by same govt) and we know how that ended up.

Anyway, currently supreme court is again tightening the screw around muslim men, not sure whether the law has changed but court can make the one time payment a massive amount, so that a muslim does not feel he violates islamic law (of not paying monthly to his ex wife). Somebody with better knowledge of current law should tell whats going on exactly.

The problem is that in the East most women are breaking away from traditional roles only as long as it benefits them, whenever modernising equates to more burdens and responsibilities they want to fall back to traditional roles, such as women are still marrying men who earn more than them in most cases. They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose.
what do you mean should not be allowed? As in a law being passed? :cheesy:
Its individual choice, you are not forced to marry such women. Pick one which you like.

what do you mean should not be allowed? As in a law being passed? :cheesy:
Its individual choice, you are not forced to marry such women. Pick one which you like.

Where did I mention law being passed ? o_O

I meant to say that the moral and correct thing to do would be to take all the benefits that come with modernising but also take the burdens and responsibilities that come with it rather than just take the former and fall back to traditional roles when it comes to the latter. That only would bring true equality between the sexes and truly modernise the society.

Where did I mention law being passed ? o_O

I meant to say that the moral and correct thing to do would be to take all the benefits that come with modernising but also take the burdens and responsibilities that come with it rather than just take the former and fall back to traditional roles when it comes to the latter. That only would bring true equality between the sexes and truly modernise the society.
the market will self correct. I just dont want too many legislation that is one sided. Equality is all we should aspire to have, current laws in India are anti men even though huge number of women are in bad shape due to tradition.
That leaves only greedy women to abuse law.

Women had it hard in the past but nowadays men are the "jew" and the "niggur" of today's world. We are second class citizens, treated like crap, have to work harder and then we don't get equal treatment by society.

Women had it hard in the past but nowadays men are the "jew" and the "niggur" of today's world. We are second class citizens, treated like crap, have to work harder and then we don't get equal treatment by society.
plz tell me you dont have a gun... :undecided:

This is because of the filthy western feminist cult pervading into our society.
You want peace and a loving wife? Never marry a western woman.
Source? Told by western males themselves.

You have this tricky balance to catch:
1.) finding someone who you like
2.) making them like you
3.) account for your changing personality over the years
4.) account for partner's changing personality over the years
5.) account for unforeseen stimuli from the environment- ie when you are arguing with your Ms and there's a silent period in your relationship a hot lady in the caffe is returning flirts

Want to marry an American Girl tell her these specific lines:

1. I Have a job
2. I know how to Cook.
3. I know how to do my own laundry.
4. I am a 1 lady man, I will treat you like a princess, and love you until dead.

And a 100% guaranty, that the girl will propose to you. :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom