What's new

This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

because a real man's wife is picked by his mom, and he continues to stress about it for his whole life, because she picked the wrong one and now he fears to disapoint her. Right? :lol:
because a real man's wife is picked by his mom, and he continues to stress about it for his whole life, because she picked the wrong one and now he fears to disapoint her. Right? :lol:

Only girls talk stuff like emotional maturity/support. Wanna be a real man ? stay off the chick flicks !!

In US, 50% of domestic violence is committed by women. It's something like 40% in Canada. Vast majority of domestic violence from women happens when women have access to objects that they can throw at the man. I think the traditional notion that women are significantly less capable of inflicting damage on men needs to go away because as soon as you introduce weapons and/or objects that can be thrown to turn into projectiles, the whole notion changes dramatically and women are equipped well enough to cause significant physical damage.

Did you see the woman in the video wielding a weapon/projectile? You don't. What you see is a significantly larger man who could easily overpower his opponent or walk away from the confrontation. Which is why this video is a piss poor representation of the message they were supposedly trying to relay. Like. I. Said. Gazillion. Times.

Also, if "violence is violence" was the moral they were trying to preach, why did the makers of the video deliberately edit it with a man vs. woman angle? Why not get a gay couple to measure all responses?

P.S. While I'm unfamiliar with the stats of domestic violence perpetrated by women in the United States and Canada, I'm willing to stake good money that the vast majority of them had to do with women using firearms.

Last edited:
Did you see the woman in the video wielding a weapon/projectile? You don't. What you see is a significantly larger man who could easily overpower his opponent or walk away from the confrontation. Which is why this video is a piss poor representation of the message they were supposedly trying to relay. Like. I. Said. Gazillion. Times.

Also, if "violence is violence" was the moral they were trying to preach, why did the makers of the video deliberately edit it with a man vs. woman angle? Why not get a gay couple to measure all responses?

P.S. While I'm unfamiliar with the stats of domestic violence perpetrated by women in the United States and Canada, I'm willing to stake good money that the vast majority of them had to do with women using firearms.

But she does have a hand and leg that she can use to punch/kick him in the nuts.

The video is obviously meant to show that domestic violence against men doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as the other way around, even though both are nearly as common as each other.

Not sure I understand your last point about women using firearms.

But she does have a hand and leg that she can use to punch/kick him in the nuts.

The video is obviously meant to show that domestic violence against men doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as the other way around, even though both are nearly as common as each other.

Not sure I understand your last point about women using firearms.

Yes, she has hands and legs to assault a man in the nuts.

However, a man has higher bone density, higher muscle mass and higher tolerance which puts him at an advantaged position. This isn't sexism, this is Biology 101.

You keep bringing in "the nuts" procedure repeatedly which makes me feel that you've never been in a fight, with a guy or gal, before.

Did you know that a knee(a kick is highly improbable to connect as it can be seen from a mile away) to the groin is taught to women in self defense as an evasive maneuver? To try it as an assault is suicide.

Did you know within any duration of a fight, the body boosts adrenaline levels which effectively heightens your threshold of pain? Stuff which would feel like hell compares to pinpricks during a struggle.

Did you know any intimate move, like an onslaught to the privates, needs one to go past the swinging range of the opponent?

The last point was my cocky assurance without checking the statistics you posted on women attacking men, were primarily caused by a firearm. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, she has hands and legs to assault a man in the nuts.

However, a man has higher bone density, higher muscle mass and higher tolerance which puts him at an advantaged position. This isn't sexism, this is Biology 101.

You keep bringing in "the nuts" procedure repeatedly which makes me feel that you've never been in a fight, with a guy or gal, before.

Did you know that a knee(a kick is highly improbable to connect as it can be seen from a mile away) to the groin is taught to women in self defense as an evasive maneuver? To try it as an assault is suicide.

Did you know within any duration of a fight, the body boosts adrenaline levels which effectively heightens your threshold of pain? Stuff which would feel like hell compares to pinpricks during a struggle.

Did you know any intimate move, like an onslaught to the privates, needs one to go past the swinging range of the opponent?

The last point was my cocky assurance without checking the statistics you posted on women attacking men, were primarily caused by a firearm. Prove me wrong.

That's nice and all (and please don't go into personality attacks), but are you saying that during a fight (i.e. with the fight already initiated) if you get kicked in the nuts you won't feel much pain? That is something I am not willing to buy without evidence. I haven't been in many fights but neither have most men or women. You need to look at this from everyday Joe and Jane's perspective. If a woman wanted to assault a man by hitting him with her knees in his nuts and she went ahead and did that, it would render him incapable to do anything for a few minutes, much less fight back. I don't see why doing that as an assault is suicide - it gives her ample time to flee the scene.

FYI, here's my evidence for US and Canada

The Daily, Thursday, July 14, 2005. Family violence in Canada: A statistical profile - government of canada stats here
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie -- from US center for disease control (a government organization)

IMO women's assaults are primarily caused by them using everyday objects as projectiles.

That's nice and all (and please don't go into personality attacks), but are you saying that during a fight (i.e. with the fight already initiated) if you get kicked in the nuts you won't feel much pain? That is something I am not willing to buy without evidence. I haven't been in many fights but neither have most men or women. You need to look at this from everyday Joe and Jane's perspective. If a woman wanted to assault a man by hitting him with her knees in his nuts and she went ahead and did that, it would render him incapable to do anything for a few minutes, much less fight back. I don't see why doing that as an assault is suicide - it gives her ample time to flee the scene.

FYI, here's my evidence for US and Canada

The Daily, Thursday, July 14, 2005. Family violence in Canada: A statistical profile - government of canada stats here
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie -- from US center for disease control (a government organization)

IMO women's assaults are primarily caused by them using everyday objects as projectiles.

Never did go into personal insults . If you're a dude and if you've been in fights before, this is something that you would know by now. I apologize for any flimsy remarks I may have made.

Pain is subjective but rest assured, no knee to the trunk has stopped a sexual assault. If it were so easy to incapacitate a male aggressor for a considerable amount of time, rape(by men) would be unheard of in these times.

Don't get me wrong. A UFC fighter like Ronda Rousey could easily beat the living shit out of an ordinary dude like me:

Ronda-Rousey_20131229001008407_660_320.JPG

But there is a reason why they don't let her in the same ring as a UFC guy. Because he could quite possibly kill her with a knockout. And that was the point I was trying to make.

That stats you provided do not give a breakdown on how the respective incidents happened so I'm incapable to discuss it any further.

Last edited:

Sorry if you are offended by my 'bias' but this is verified by the many dozens of western male friends. So it is not racism but fact. Either they don't marry or they have married east Asian women (korean, japanese, chinese, vietnamese etc).

Sorry if you are offended by my 'bias' but this is verified by the many dozens of western male friends. So it is not racism but fact. Either they don't marry or they have married east Asian women (korean, japanese, chinese, vietnamese etc).

Not offended, just having a lighter emoticon fun. By the way, the views of a majority chunk of people is known as 'consensus', not 'fact'. The number of American/Western males married to Asian women is still in single digit percentage.

Back
Top Bottom