What's new

This is the language most Pakistanis want to learn

how is turkish your heritage?? :D

directly, i mean.

and why turkish and not russian??

Turkic and other Central Asian tribes have been migrating to the wider Indus region for millenia. Even to this day some have maintained a distinct identity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlugh_Turks), although most have completly merged in with the local populace. Historically Turkic individuals like Qutbudin Aibek (buried in Lahore) and Nasir Uddin Qabacha to name just a few have had a profound impact on Pakistani history.
Then in the modern context, Turkey has been a country very close to Pakistan and we share a mutual respect for each other. So it shouldnt be that surprising if some Pakistanis do actually want to learn Turkish for this reason.

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/fotogaleri/47165-yasam-himalaya-eteklerinde-turk-koyleri/5

Ataturk is responsible for making a defeated nation great again his policies turned Turkey into what it is today its a workable model for present times
Those above made That very Nation a Marvel for the World.( Save perhaps 3 from above, who tried to return THEIR Nation to its former Glory,) You were talking about Justice. The above excelled in that. Ataturk wasnt that great either dear. He too made some great Mistakes which people doesnt readily accept or perhaps doesnt accept at all. Now here Many would disagree with but Abolishing the Khilafat was the greatest mistake he had ever made. With it he destroyed the only central Muslim leadership, creating a void , which to date has never been fullfilled. And all sorts of sadistic creatures are claiming That Spot. NOTE: KHILAFAT AND MONARCHY WERE TWO DIFFERENT SEATS. MONARCHY WAS ALREADY ABOLISHED AND KHALIFA HELD NO REAL POWER. BUT HE DID HELD CONSIDERABLE INFLUENCE OVER MUSLIM WORLD.
Personally i think even abolishing Monarchy wasnt neccesary as it also didnt help any power. It Was Just to consolidate his Power.

But I heard there are a lot of Chinese learning centres in Pakistan.
Yes there are but the issue of French seems more related to AIOU B.A course

But I heard there are a lot of Chinese learning centres in Pakistan. Isn't the language popular ?
It maybe...All I am saying is the survey is for online learning

umm, from where else??
Dunno. Maybe try the following

British India ( which spread west from Bharat/Bangladesh )
Moghul Empire ( which spread east from what is now Pakistan )
The Sikh Empire

Since Bharat and Pakistan did not exist before 1947 we have multiple choice here ....

@cb4 do you read what you post? :unsure:

Sure but the question still remains. If Chinese language can be taught in centres why can't online ? I mentioned some popular learning programs and they teach Mandrin and Cantonese.

Doubt this finding. It shows BD's learning spanish. Most people and by people i mean educated middle and upper middle class knows english or wants to learn english. There r 3 categories of school- bengali medium , english medium based on BD curriculum , and English medium based on cambridge/edexcel curriculum. Apart from english , no other foreign language is taught in BD schools. Students also mostly go to english speaking countries for higher education. And this is also the case with PAK if i am not wrong.

Doubt this finding. It shows BD's learning spanish. Most people and by people i mean educated middle and upper middle class knows english or wants to learn english. There r 3 categories of school- bengali medium , english medium based on BD curriculum , and English medium based on cambridge/edexcel curriculum. Apart from english , no other foreign language is taught in BD schools. Students also mostly go to english speaking countries for higher education. And this is also the case with PAK if i am not wrong.

And I thought Bengalis would learn Italian and Arabic because thats where most of the diaspora lives.

Those above made That very Nation a Marvel for the World.( Save perhaps 3 from above, who tried to return THEIR Nation to its former Glory,) You were talking about Justice. The above excelled in that. Ataturk wasnt that great either dear. He too made some great Mistakes which people doesnt readily accept or perhaps doesnt accept at all. Now here Many would disagree with but Abolishing the Khilafat was the greatest mistake he had ever made. With it he destroyed the only central Muslim leadership, creating a void , which to date has never been fullfilled. And all sorts of sadistic creatures are claiming That Spot. NOTE: KHILAFAT AND MONARCHY WERE TWO DIFFERENT SEATS. MONARCHY WAS ALREADY ABOLISHED AND KHALIFA HELD NO REAL POWER. BUT HE DID HELD CONSIDERABLE INFLUENCE OVER MUSLIM WORLD.
Personally i think even abolishing Monarchy wasnt neccesary as it also didnt help any power. It Was Just to consolidate his Power.
What he did maybe was bad for Muslims as a whole but that was needed for revival of his nation

And I thought Bengalis would learn Italian and Arabic because thats where most of the diaspora lives.

I am not sure abt italy. But yeah their r over 3 million expatriates living in arab countries and they contribute tens of billions of $$ to BD's foreign exchange and keep it at a decent level. But most of them come from poor families and hardly know english or arabic. They learn arabic after going to and staying in arab countries .

I am not sure abt italy. But yeah their r over 3 million expatriates living in arab countries and they contribute tens of billions of $$ to BD's foreign exchange and keep it at a decent level. But most of them come from poor families and hardly know english or arabic. They learn arabic after going to and staying in arab countries .

I saw Bengalis in Mecca who could speak Urdu/Hindi, English, Arabic, Turkish, and Farsi and many in Italy who could speak Italian, Urdu, and Arabic. Was really impressed.

What he did maybe was bad for Muslims as a whole but that was needed for revival of his nation
No it wasnt needed. How was it needed?
HE HAD PERFECT SOMEONE UNDER HIS THUMB WITH NO POWER AND YET COMPLETE AUTHORITY OVER REST OF MUSLIM WORLD!!!
And How many nation that void has destroyed and how many are suffering. If He was so great a Leader he should have seen the Importance Of Central LeaderShip Of Muslims.

And do you really want a leader with screw everyone else and save yourself attitude ?
You do realise that these Mullahs u soo cry about stem from the very absence of central leadership that was supposed to keep them in control.

Back
Top Bottom