What's new

This is the language most Pakistanis want to learn

i do know a bit about the origin of urdu. :)

and if we want a pre-mughal turkic/turkish influence in india we need only look at where the tomb of razia sultan is :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razia_Sultana

what i dislike is this sudden affiliated some pakistanis have found for turkey and that affiliation is more to do with erdogan and his mullah party than with turkey itself... pakistanis should instead be supporting the turkish revolutionary movements like dhkp-c.

@Mentee @Zibago @django , how should i reply to this gentleman?? :D
That you are not a Hindu lol.

many dont .....
I would like Muard II, Mehmed II, Sulaiman I, Mehmed IV, Ahmet I,Beyazit II, And Abdul Hamid I more than Ataturk.
Ataturk is responsible for making a defeated nation great again his policies turned Turkey into what it is today its a workable model for present times

Its funny how the world is still dominated by the European culture. Most of us are either using or are obsessed to learn some or the other European language.

thanks for this but i will watch a bit later... got to go watch kapil sharma's show because there is aishwarya rai as guest today.

as for your "you hindus" thing, allow me to tell you that my discarded fingernail has more islam than all the tableegh jamaatis put together since their inception. ;)

I heard French is an optional subject in Open Uni B.A courses could that be the reason?

Oh yeah Arabic and French are the two choices Open University gives to its students that explains everything :D

thanks for this but i will watch a bit later... got to go watch kapil sharma's show because there is aishwarya rai as guest today.
I think you missed it. The show was slated to repeat telecast at 11.30 or so.:lol:

I think you missed it. The show was slated to repeat telecast at 11.30 or so.:lol:

the repeat is on and will go on till 1:00 am. :azn:

i just now watched the "next to come" pre-ad teaser and there is ash.

am logging-off now.

I'm surprised there is no mention of Chinese. I thought Pakistanis have made China and far east their favourite destination for work and education.

There are some very good audio programs you can buy or download from the internet. Try Pimsleur, Michel Thomas, and Rosetta Stone.
The survey is for online learners...I doubt many can pick up Chinese online unless it is from a proper course and trainer due to pronunciation difficulties

The survey is for online learners...I doubt many can pick up Chinese online unless it is from a proper course and trainer due to pronunciation difficulties

But I heard there are a lot of Chinese learning centres in Pakistan.

the repeat is on and will go on till 1:00 am. :azn:

i just now watched the "next to come" pre-ad teaser and there is ash.

am logging-off now.
Your love for Ash increased substantially after she put on some weight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom