What's new

This is the language most Pakistanis want to learn

so did greek philosophy and sciences. :)

so were the contributions of non-muslim intellectuals like alexander pushkin.

:D

Except Greeks were not Muslims and their lifestyles were Christian and European. Islamic philosophy is very deep. You Hindus probably don't know much about it.

Last edited:
Its considered to be one of the most difficult languages to learn but I'm sure most people don't know that. Western languages tops all because of economic complexes. :P
If Turkish script was same i a now 200% sure i could understand atleast 60 % of content written. I used to learn it by myself and fell in love with its music. If anyone knows Urdu and Persian , its easy for them to learn.

If Turkish script was same i a now 200% sure i could understand atleast 60 % of content written. I used to learn it by myself and fell in love with its music. If anyone knows Urdu and Persian , its easy for them to learn.

Turkish script was like Farsi and our local languages until Ataturk changed it into European.

I know man. I started to hate the man after it.
It was exactly same as Urdu with 3 additional letters, which werent that much used, or atleast i didnt see them in old scripts.
Turkish script was like Farsi and our local languages until Ataturk changed it into European.

Urdu is derived from Turkish and Persian. ORDU was orginal For Urdu , which is means army in Turkish. It was the language spoken by Babur's Soldiers. Which were of mixed ethnicities. SO Turkish is our heritage or some parts of it

i do know a bit about the origin of urdu. :)

and if we want a pre-mughal turkic/turkish influence in india we need only look at where the tomb of razia sultan is :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razia_Sultana

what i dislike is this sudden affiliated some pakistanis have found for turkey and that affiliation is more to do with erdogan and his mullah party than with turkey itself... pakistanis should instead be supporting the turkish revolutionary movements like dhkp-c.

Except Greeks were not Muslims and their lifestyles were Christian and European. Islamic philosophy is very deep. You Hindus probably don't know much about it.

@Mentee @Zibago @django , how should i reply to this gentleman?? :D

and if we want a pre-mughal turkic/turkish influence in india we need only look at where the tomb of razia sultan is :

what i dislike is this sudden affiliated some pakistanis have found for turkey and that affiliation is more to do with erdogan and his mullah party than with turkey itself... pakistanis should instead be supporting the turkish revolutionary movements like dhkp-c.
I assure you This is not the case. Personally i want to go and study there ad then come back here.
I dnt know y i feel a strange connection/admiration for them and i dont even like anything particular about them nor in the Past nor now. And i am damn well sure i m not Turkic.

Last edited:
I hope 1 day i will learn deutsch :agree: are there any good language learning centers in Lahore btw? anyone?

Check if pakistan has any goethe institutes ...the ministry of education in germany has these centres in all major cities across the world ...usually , if your city has a german consulate, then the chances are that it will have a goethe institute too...I learnt my german from the Goethe institute in Chennai...and I will vouch that it is the best institute to learn german anywhere in the world

Please tell me if these people were Greeks or Hindus

Al-Ghazali
Al Kindi
Ibn Tufail
Najmuddin Kubra
Ibn Sina
Ibn Tufail
Ibn khaldun
Ibn al Nafis
Al Farabi

Rubbish. Do you know how popular Allama Muhammad Iqbal's Poetry is in Turkey and Iran ? You should know we respect each other's contribution in Islamic works.

I assure you This is not the case. Personally i want to go and study there ad then come back here.
I dnt know y i feel a strange connection/admiration for them and i dont even like anything particular about them nor in the Past nor now. And i am damn well sure i m not Turkic.

fair enough... thanks for the explanation. :-)

Actually our affiliation with Turkey go way back many in Pakistan still want a strong leader like Ataturk to control Mullahs

The same way you respond to anti Asad folks :D

Check if pakistan has any goethe institutes ...the ministry of education in germany has these centres in all major cities across the world ...usually , if your city has a german consulate, then the chances are that it will have a goethe institute too...I learnt my german from the Goethe institute in Chennai...and I will vouch that it is the best institute to learn german anywhere in the world
Yes there is a goth institute in Pakistan they had a stal in an educational expo in Islamabad

Actually our affiliation with Turkey go way back many in Pakistan still want a strong leader like Ataturk to control Mullahs

The same way you respond to anti Asad folks :D
many dont .....
I would like Muard II, Mehmed II, Sulaiman I, Mehmed IV, Ahmet I,Beyazit II, And Abdul Hamid I more than Ataturk.

Back
Top Bottom