What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

Haha don't worry with imran khans' recent projects to promote tourism and better security,infrastructure etc I am sure tons of tourist are gonna travel there
I pray to the Almighty that one day Quetta also becomes a peaceful city were tourists will visit.

Haha don't worry with imran khans' recent projects to promote tourism and better security,infrastructure etc I am sure tons of tourist are gonna travel there

:P there is hardly anything for tourists in Peshawar but yes I wish and so badly want that our government should preserve our historical sites in Peshawar mostly these are Hindu sites. Besides there are many historical places in KpK all belongs to Budhism we need to revive.

I know Kashmir is painful for you since the Uri attack. but there is an easy solution which Modi fails to understand
give the people their right to chose their future

Kashmir,Uri and Modi....phaleees go and take a break.

This thread is about Pak tourism Mr moderator. Please stay on topic.

I too want to go to India but I know I will not get a visa as I have no reference or relative there.
My Pakistani friend in UAE told me that it's easy to get visa (to India) from here. Not sure of the reason though.

517364.gif

There are numerous Bars and late night places to hangout in Islamabad ,Lahore or Karachi but you have to know the right people. As far as you don't hurt anyone nobody is going to care what you do or where you hangout .

Don't you have that enough in India though?

@Margarita here you go .

Last edited:
:P there is hardly anything for tourists in Peshawar but yes I wish and so badly want that our government should preserve our historical sites in Peshawar mostly these are Hindu sites. Besides there are many historical places in KpK all belongs to Budhism we need to revive.
OH no please do not mention Hindus sites:p:....RSS buffoons will start to make claims against Peshawar valley:lol::lol::lol:

Is there any notable difference between Pakistani and Indian cuisine? Besides Pakistani food typically being halal :D

Very hard to get a visa. For indian.

I travelled for my architectural case study. During college years. Me and my american friends were spell bound with hospitality.

Islambad has colder weather And nice landscape.

Good luck apply it later you might get through.

We are already using warm clothes here... it chilly not cold yet... and yes it snows in Islamabad .. if not the city than the mountains.

Is there any notable difference between Pakistani and Indian cuisine? Besides Pakistani food typically being halal :D

Yes .. Pak has different cuisines.. KPKs food is similiar to afghan... Balochistan is similiar to Iran... North is very much central asian and into appricots,fruits and even wine... Panjab itself has different cuisines .. its a mix bunch.. sindh is unque.r

To sum it up... our food is roasted,baked or gravies and is meat based-- meaty etc.. indians love their curries,lentils and vegeterian stuff...

Because we are different people.. much like turks and greeks.

Islamabad Winters:
Those little cars (yellow and black) are taxis...

margalla-hills-2.jpg
56bc93fcd2fb8.jpg
56bc9457c9518.jpg
margalla-hills-5 (1).jpg
sds.jpg
Snowfall-in-Islamabad.jpg

Most people who visit Pakistan goes to places like Northern KPK, GB, Azad Kashmir, then comes Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi. I might be wrong but that's what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom