What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

@Narendra Trump I googled but so far could not find any pub/bar of my taste in Islamabad or Lahore o_O

If you want tourists like me, please provide such facilities :enjoy:

@Narendra Trump I googled but so far could not find any pub/bar of my taste in Islamabad or Lahore o_O

If you want tourists like me, please provide such facilities :enjoy:
Don't agree with pubs or bars in Pakistan . Alcohol is a complete no no!

may be in punjab but not in KPK as new PTI govt is very strict when it comes to violating law and order situation
I've seen videos of friends weddings at their village in Punjab and many of the young Gujjar Punjabis are fully armed an shooting in the air. Bravo to KPK for banning this nonsense Pak needs strict law and order.

Last edited:
Don't agree with pubs or bars in Pakistan . Alcohol is a complete no no!
517364.gif

Dude who needs alcohol when you can listen to Arif Lohar whilst drinking mango lassi with friends?
I agree that would be an awesome experience too.

But Please, once spend an evening drinking Cosmo with friends in a place like this

14910522_562796877242828_1061306120968872113_n.jpg

You will know the difference.

Still occurred in many villages of Punjab

There has been some restrictions in last couple of years, talking about Kharian/Gujrat. Even if you fire single bullet in air then prepare to answer to police about weapon origin, licence, why you fired etc

I agree that would be an awesome experience too.

But Please, once spend an evening drinking Cosmo with friends in a place like this

14910522_562796877242828_1061306120968872113_n.jpg

You will know the difference.
If it serves alcohol then I politely decline due to religious reasons.

There has been some restrictions in last couple of years, talking about Kharian/Gujrat. Even if you fire single bullet in air then prepare to answer to police about weapon origin, licence, why you fired etc
That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It still does as there is noway the police is available in every village to enforce the law.

I respect that. To each his own
Indeed

Back
Top Bottom