What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

Welcome to Pakistan

Pakistan had about 1 million tourists last year with almost no incidents happening to them. The figure of 1 million doesn't seem too large but it indeed is when you type it is 1,000,000 tourists. It is safe to travel to Pakistan but just avoid the tribal areas of course.

One day, i would love to see our region are spoken about many good things to be associated with....The good news is that of late i have see Pakistan, BD and also India and its people understood it.

I'm sure Pakistan is nothing like what is projected in the media, likewise for India.
Ppl say places like Islamabad,Lahore, Faisalabad (your place @Arsalan ) etc are great places to visit.
Does it get too cold in Islamabad? I would like to nudge a few ppl I know there like.........keep guessing. :P

Will I get a visa??
Don't you dare say NO. Grrr @shimshali
doomnay chon shehd kiven cho pya :woot::eek::lol:
-
Meanwhile in Murica:

tumhari bechari momina @Zibago :(

Damn it!

Dilli fikki kar di. But still delhi is funn.

@Zibago and @Chauvinist do u have diffrent food culture and art scene.

Any major monument u have.

Faisalabad...Pakistan
14068286_1257114950973597_2070914603039063693_n.jpg

University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
University-of-Agriculture-Faisalabad.jpg

Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology NIAB, Faisalabad.
niab_faisalabad1.jpg

University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
14096016590_b850e824f8_b.jpg

I spent almost 10 years in Pakistan and two years in Ahmedabad, India back in 90s. You cant help but appreciate the extreme natural beauty and serenity found in northern Pakistan. Places like Swat, Kalam, Mingora, Saidu Shareef, Chitral look more like Switzerland, or may be like Vermont in USA. Undoubtedly piece of haven on earth. Beautiful people with pink glowing faces and sharp features and many with blue eyes. It's very easy to see why Pakistan's neighbors are desperately trying to foment trouble around that area.

Gojal, Gilgit Baltistan

5572b6c49208c.jpg

I spent almost 10 years in Pakistan and two years in Ahmedabad, India back in 90s. You cant help but appreciate the extreme natural beauty and serenity found in northern Pakistan. Places like Swat, Kalam, Mingora, Saidu Shareef, Chitral look more like Switzerland, or may be like Vermont in USA. Undoubtedly piece of haven on earth. Beautiful people with pink glowing faces and sharp features and many with blue eyes. It's very easy to see why Pakistan's neighbors are desperately trying to foment trouble around that area.
Rama Meadows, KPK, Pakistan.
554b52c0010f7.jpg

554b52d33daf6.jpg

554b52d3b7bf8.jpg

554b52cf2f092.jpg

554b505350d3d.jpg

554b507f2a681.jpg

554b503f6b6f1.jpg

Many more pictorial reviews about Pakistan in the link below. Click on the writers name Syed Mehdi Bukhari and other threads opens up.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1180548

I know enough about Delhi... Hope I'll visit it.

And FSD is Faisalabad.. previous Laylpur.. it's Manchester of Pakistan with a billion dollar industry of textile as a back bone in economy of Pakistan.. while it has a mole on its face in the form of University of Agriculture and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan belonged to here.. Saed Ajmal and half of Pakistan Kabaddi team is of FSD..

Along with fabric we are skilled in exporting the "Juggats" I mean humour as our comedians are unbeatable around the globe.

It has major Agriculture area too..
@Arsalan See if I forgot something... Stadium k gol gappon or D ground k samoson k siwa.

@Zibago Area's village is adjacent to mine. I used to be his class fellow when I just stated my school as it was in her village then she moved soon after it.
When i last visited Fasalabad I found the city to be spacious, wide open roads and many places to eat. I went to eat at a Lebonese Restaurent the food and layout of the place was unique. Not a single person said anything to me infact I wore my traditional shalwar kameez and Peshawari chapal (shoes) and topi. My cousins closes friends thought I came from a nearby village as I spoke Punjabi. The new generation do not like to speak Punjabi as it has been replaced by Urdu and English. Overall FSD is actually a very cosmopolitan city.

Back
Top Bottom