What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

Yeah.
My Pakistani friend wants to visit Goa and I want to visit Islamabad and FSD. :)

Some day...
But I swear I won't inform anyone on this forum. Gosh!
Ppl would ensure that my visa gets cancelled. Lolz

Btw have you watched a movie called "Happy Bhaag jayegi"?
Oh! It's just about an Indian girl's stay in pakistan. Hilarious!
@Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Aether @WAJsal @Chauvinist
Highly recommended!
No one on this forum knows your real name (I assume) so don't worry..
You can visit places and share pictures after you finish the visit but Pakistanis are open hearted and open minded people so no one will oppose... rather most of them will welcome you..
Just don't walk around in mini skirts in the markete or you will attract unwanted attention :)

Now that's my kind of place ;) This is a big factor when I decide to visit a place, how late at night can I stay out.

Haha well if our countries werent at the state they are in , you might had gotten the visa to visit.

Btw have you watched a movie called "Happy Bhaag jayegi"?
Oh! It's just about an Indian girl's stay in pakistan. Hilarious!
@Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Aether @WAJsal @Chauvinist
Highly recommended!

It's a long time since I watched any Indian movie.. Kangna and Amir are my favourite. I watch theirs only...as I'm a kattar Pakistani..:D

And yeah I hell want to visit Shimla.. Amritsar as there is the village of mine and Delhi.. I know much about Delhi..

And @Aether FSD ki Shaan main gustakhi na karo .. Ghenta Ghar k aas paas aur bohat kuch hai jo @Levina ki attention thap se capture kar lay ga.

Yes...few minutes inside the cell and they will realise how dumb I am. Might even give me a free ride around the city.lol

Are you always so serious?
I have something for you. Let me tag you.

:blink:
Kyu?
Tum ghanti to bajao, khud hi pata chal jaye ga

@ topic

I saw posters of Mountain hikers in French city of Chamonix (near Swiss border). Surely people from such regions love to travel to Pakistan for mountaineering

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamonix-Mont-Blancm

Tum ghanti to bajao, khud hi pata chal jaye ga
Grrr

I don't like suspense.
And I'm on topic. Grrrrrr

One thing that I plan to shop for is clothes and juttis.

I get to see some really good stuff at the Pakistani pavilion during Dubai shopping festivals. :)

Ciao

My second cousins( all boys) take trips to these ares quite often, they come back home and show us pictures just to make us jealous :( Yehi koi infrastructure acha hota, girls along with entire family would get a chance too. Yahan to sab dar se hi naheen jane dete.
Actually I was in Pakistan before 2006 and there were not so many security problems. We were 6 friends (all boys of course) who used to go to Northern areas.
Once a female cousin of my friend joined us but it was real boring for us :(o_O and we cut short our trip to Bisham :p: and then we returned and she kept thinking it was some northern area :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure Pakistan is nothing like what is projected in the media, likewise for India.
Ppl say places like Islamabad,Lahore, Faisalabad (your place @Arsalan ) etc are great places to visit.
Does it get too cold in Islamabad? I would like to nudge a few ppl I know there like.........keep guessing. :P

Will I get a visa??
Don't you dare say NO. Grrr @shimshali
Nah even in winters tempreture never drops below -2,-3C and can go up in the 40,s in Summer
If you are looking for cool tempreture near Islamabad you need to go a few KM up in Murree :D
This is Islamabad
Half a decade ago we had woodpeckers where i live not anymore they moved :-(

2-1.jpg

Beautiful Place :tup:

It's a long time since I watched any Indian movie.. Kangna and Amir are my favourite. I watch theirs only...as I'm a kattar Pakistani..:D

And yeah I hell want to visit Shimla.. Amritsar as there is the village of mine and Delhi.. I know much about Delhi..

And @Aether FSD ki Shaan main gustakhi na karo .. Ghenta Ghar k aas paas aur bohat kuch hai jo @Levina ki attention thap se capture kar lay ga.
Hey kattar pskistani delhi is best.

Simla and majour tourist destination are not worth it. Over crowded.

Whats fsd?

Whats fsd?

I know enough about Delhi... Hope I'll visit it.

And FSD is Faisalabad.. previous Laylpur.. it's Manchester of Pakistan with a billion dollar industry of textile as a back bone in economy of Pakistan.. while it has a mole on its face in the form of University of Agriculture and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan belonged to here.. Saed Ajmal and half of Pakistan Kabaddi team is of FSD..

Along with fabric we are skilled in exporting the "Juggats" I mean humour as our comedians are unbeatable around the globe.

It has major Agriculture area too..
@Arsalan See if I forgot something... Stadium k gol gappon or D ground k samoson k siwa.

@Zibago Area's village is adjacent to mine. I used to be his class fellow when I just stated my school as it was in her village then she moved soon after it.

Whats fsd?
Faisalabad previously known as Lylpur city of Arfa Karim Rhandhawa and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :D

I know enough about Delhi... Hope I'll visit it.

And FSD is Faisalabad.. previous Laylpur.. it's Manchester of Pakistan with a billion dollar industry of textile as a back bone in economy of Pakistan.. while it has a mole on its face in the form of University of Agriculture and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan belonged to here.. Saed Ajmal and half of Pakistan Kabaddi team is of FSD..

Along with fabric we are skilled in exporting the "Juggats" I mean humour as our comedians are unbeatable around the globe.

It has major Agriculture area too..
@Arsalan See if I forgot something... Stadium k gol gappon or D ground k samoson k siwa.

@Zibago Area's village is adjacent to mine. I used to be his class fellow when I just stated my school as it was in her village then she moved soon after it.
Damn it!

Dilli fikki kar di. But still delhi is funn.

@Zibago and @Chauvinist do u have diffrent food culture and art scene.

Any major monument u have.

I'm sure Pakistan is nothing like what is projected in the media, likewise for India.
Ppl say places like Islamabad,Lahore, Faisalabad (your place @Arsalan ) etc are great places to visit.
Does it get too cold in Islamabad? I would like to nudge a few ppl I know there like.........keep guessing. :P

Will I get a visa??
Don't you dare say NO. Grrr @shimshali
As long as you are not on a mission to retrieve Mr Kulbhushan Yadav:lol:;)

Back
Top Bottom