What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

I'm sure Pakistan is nothing like what is projected in the media, likewise for India.
Ppl say places like Islamabad,Lahore, Faisalabad (your place @Arsalan ) etc are great places to visit.
Does it get too cold in Islamabad? I would like to nudge a few ppl I know there like.........keep guessing. :P

Will I get a visa??
Don't you dare say NO. Grrr @shimshali

I think is difficult and sometimes impossible. And we are neighbors!!! Not acceptable. People of both countries should be able to travel freely across borders.

If you dont have any relative in Pakistan, you are not a journalist, a govt official, an ambassador or a political personality probably your chances of a visa are slim.

I too want to go to India but I know I will not get a visa as I have no reference or relative there.

Unfortunatly Pakistanis living abroad who do not have any family ties to the urban centres or the northern areas only ever visit their ancestral village. Many Pakistanis have no knowledge of the wonders of Pakistan.

This place now in my check list
4901299-Rumor_Marriott_Islamabad_Islamabad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom