What's new

Things Japanese people and Chinese people do differently

Seriously, you sure that they grow up in China? They speak native American English.

Where in China did they grow up?

I see quite a few Japanese people around in Hong Kong, I wonder how long it took them to adjust to the "volume" of Cantonese compared to Japanese, especially in restaurants. :lol:

Also, even though both Cantonese and Japanese use "hai" for "yes", the high tone that the Japanese use makes it sound like a very rude word in Cantonese.

Seriously, you sure that they grow up in China? They speak native American English.
They said in description that they are half Japanese and half Chinese and native in both languages.

It seem they are twins

cute looking and who care about differences between Chinese and japanese

They said in description that they are half Japanese and half Chinese and native in both languages.

It seem they are twins

cute looking and who care about differences between Chinese and japanese

They look pretty different from each other though. :P

Anyway, @Nihonjin1051 I have embedded the video so it is easier for people to watch:

The first part of the video is very true, we are much louder.

Japanese tend to speak very quietly in public. Cantonese are very loud, Mandarin is more even.

LOL i know what you mean

Yep, but I think it's too rude to be explained here, the moderators will delete it. They should just trust me that saying "hai" in a high tone means something extremely rude in Cantonese, even though it means yes in Japanese. It's not a good mistake to make. :P

They look pretty different from each other though. :P

Anyway, @Nihonjin1051 I have embedded the video so it is easier for people to watch:

They're spot on -- regarding Japanese on trains. And also for Chinese on trains. :lol:

The first part of the video is very true, we are much louder.

Japanese tend to speak very quietly in public. Cantonese are very loud, Mandarin is more even.

Yep, but I think it's too rude to be explained here, the moderators will delete it. They should just trust me that saying "hai" in a high tone means something extremely rude in Cantonese, even though it means yes in Japanese. It's not a good mistake to make. :P

Hahaha, Chinese are loud, but not as loud as Koreans. :P

Ok what i get from this vid is that the Chinese are rude and Japanese polite!!!!.
Know a few Chinese , never found them rude.

the '5 min more' thing is so desi... :lol:
I dont trust anybody in India to keep time..

and yes talking laudly on phone in public places, that very Indian too.

Back
Top Bottom