What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

Portuguese are the laziest people in Europe.

I think all Mediterranean Europeans are like this: D

I live in Mediterranean coast as well and especially at summers all I want to do is chill under the shadow of a tree :D

Talian bajaun? Ap chukna band karein, ajeeb tum ghatiya soch walay insaan.

Is behtareen Baat par meri taraf say mubarbaak qabool karay :lol: :lol:

Ahhh,,, It's been ages since I heard this slur when we friends quite frequently used this during college days.

Emiratis don't strike me as being particularly religious (at least those I have interacted with) so they probably don't care.

They are enjoying life and I cannot blame them.
Emiratis are conservative like Qataris and Najdis

Yes, my "inner truth" (LOL) has been revealed for countering @Informant 's diarrhea and for trolling a troll. :lol:

1303545113727095.jpeg

Yes, we inherited their laziness. Portuguese screwed Brazil up pretty good

It's a tough call. I don't know much about Greeks.

I hope that you know that I am playing along the retarded stereotypes and generalizations my friend. Just having a bit of fun since they decided to spoil another thread.

I don't think that Portuguese people are more lazy than your average Southern European. I don't think that it is wise to paint a whole nation or ethnic group as lazy.

The number of working hours do not decide on whether you are lazy or not but priorities, lifestyle, climate etc. There are plenty of lazy Germans, Scandinavians etc. In fact I would say that Scandinavians seem to prefer doing the least possible work/effort as possible based on personal experience. Not different from most people anyway. SHOCKING indeed.

Emiratis are conservative like Qataris and Najdis

Yeah, because every Najdi and Qatari is conservative. This depends on the family and region. Nothing like idiotic generalizations.

Where are you from anyway? Last time I asked you then you avoided my question.

I hope that you know that I am playing along the retards stereotypes and generalizations my friend. Just having a bit of fun since they decided to spoil another thread.

I don't think that Portuguese people are more lazy than your average Southern European. I don't think that it is wise to paint a whole nation or ethnic group as lazy.

The number of working hours do not decide on whether you are lazy or not but priorities, lifestyle, climate etc. There are plenty of lazy Germans, Scandinavians etc. In fact I would say that Scandinavians seem to prefer doing the least possible work/effort as possible.

Yeah, because every Najdi and Qatari is conservative. This depends on the family and region. Nothing like idiotic generalizations.

Where are you from anyway? Last time I asked you then you avoided my question.

I know but as a Brazilian, it's my habit to bash the portuguese. This is our national pasttime. Spare everyone but the evil portuguese is my philosophy.

College ke woh din aur guitar.

Good days.

Just like Saudis/UAE in Arab world.

Well then it's good that we have experts like you on this field to do the hard manual work that we do not want to do. LOL.

I know but as a Brazilian, it's my habit to bash the portuguese. This is our national pasttime. Spare everyone but the evil portuguese is my philosophy.

Yes, I know, LOL. A bit like other Latinos bashing Spain. Quite funny to witness. :lol:

Thanks for that Gypsy. I want a medal as well. Retards now in charge of "rating" the sanity of others.

Only on PDF. :lol:

I never change any opinions.

Yes you change opinion often.

This is a fact, you can have a rational discussion with them without emotional trash and other hatred. As I said earlier too many people here are forming their opinions based on what others say about them/their state, that's why arguing is useless with most here.

Yes you change opinion often.

This is a fact, you can have a rational discussion with them without emotional trash and other hatred. As I said earlier too many people here are forming their opinions based on what others say about them/their state, that's why arguing is useless with most here.

Quit the trolling. I wrote my last serious post on this thread on the first page.

It's not my fault that a troll decided to troll my thread and later admitted it when I took his posts serious. Why should I take the subsequent discussion serious afterwards?

I do not change opinions. Not sure what you are talking about. I rarely ever change my opinions.

Well then it's good that we have experts like you on this field to do the hard manual work that we do not want to do. LOL.

Yes, I know, LOL. A bit like other Latinos bashing Spain. Quite funny to witness. :lol:

UAE nationals dont have a self sufficient software house, that says a lot. Sure laugh all you want, fact of the matter is, the world snides at you as they bend you over or you bend over, whatever pleases you the most.

UAE nationals dont have a self sufficient software house, that says a lot. Sure laugh all you want, fact of the matter is, the world snides at you as they bend you over or you bend over, whatever pleases you the most.

Does not stop your likes from coming en masse and working your *** off, mostly doing cheap labor work that everyone could do if forced to.

Congratulations with that. I don't think that the average Emirati is envying you.

Back
Top Bottom