What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

That's because you are an South Asian. They do this on purpose to annoy you.

Racism is rife. Even At Saudi Arabian border Our Umrah Qafla was standing in line at make shift Immigration office. around 100 people from two buses. Two saudian guys lazily working. There job was to fingerprint us, put stamp on our passports and take a photo taking around 3-4 mints each. One guy was sleepy as hell. After half hour, he took off perhaps his shift was over ( ignoring Allah guests standing in line and not helping them instead) and if some "KHALEEJI" comes in b/w,, they would ignore us and would give priority to them.

Amazing thing was, there were other 6 counters as well which were empty and two more buses came in b/w the guy was stamping bring another approx 90-100 Hujjaj. Isn't a common sense not to create a bottleneck, more immigration should be seated there? But Nah.

Alas there wasn't a complaint box or else I would have written a whole easy of their bitchiness and work ethics.

If thats true, then Pakistan is truly Islamic Republic of Pakistan
so ? what does that has to do with anything? a country will definitely have some name, how does a name of a country merits anything substantial is beyond me, Japan is truly Japan naturally because it is Japan ,like that if its Islamic republic of Pakistan then naturally its Islamic republic of Pakistan it cant be Columbia

Last edited:
Racism is rife. Even At Qatar Saudia Arabia border Our Umraah Qaafla was in line at make shift Immigration office. around 100 people from two buses. Two saudian guys lazily working. There job was to finger print us, put stamp on our passports and take a photo. One guy was sleepy as hell. After half hour, he took off perhaps his shift was over ( ignoring Allah guests standing in line and not helping them instead) and if some "KHALEEJI" comes in b/w ignoring us, giving priority to them.

Amazing thing was, there were other 6 counters as well which were empty and two more buses came in b/w the guy was stamping bring another approx 90-100 Hujjaj. Isn't a common sense not to create a bottleneck, more immigration should be seated there? But Nah.

Alas there wasn't a complaint box or else I would have written a whole easy of their bitchiness and work ethics.

Bad luck. Qataris seem to dislike South Asians. What can I say or do? The answer is to stop traveling there.

Can't see the photo. I read that he broke up with his old girlfriend. Don't recall her name.

He is injured right now but doing the recuperation work in Barcelona. He might be ready for the last league game against Atlético Madrid but I think Atlético will win the league before that game so might have no importance so he would be able to skip that game.

I do expect him to get much better next season. He just needed to acclimatize to a new country, league and style of football.

Where are you from in Brazil and which team do you support? Flamengo, Corinthians?

I'm from São Paulo so I support the Corinthians. But truth be told, I don't follow football much these days. Don't have time

Perhaps the only thing you are better at :D

1. Fake paper money.

2. Not a Saudi Arabian.

3. Syrian girl.

4. Filmed in Lebanon.

As I recall the description of the original clip that is.

No, we Saudi Arabians can't stand South Asians either. No Arabs can that nor any other people from the ME. Too many of you. We are all racists and supremacists.

I'm from São Paulo so I support the Corinthians. But truth be told, I don't follow football much these days. Don't have time

Aha. Quite a lot of Brazilian Arabs in São Paulo I hear especially around the old center. I don't follow Brazilian league football but I always liked the offensive style of Santos. Watched the Copa Libertadores final a few years ago that Santos won. When they still had Neymar, Danilo, Ganso, Elano and the likes playing for them.

The only Brazilian I know personally is a huge Corinthians fan. Funnily enough.

Anyway enough of trolling for tonight. NBA soon coming up.:D

Last edited:
awww i haz fail :(

Time for harakiri outta this thread.

See you in another thread you lizard eater. Btw whats the deal with lizards and Irani members quoting it regarding KSA?

:what:
its a local delicacy not bad taste if you are not very squeamish about it. Nomads hunt the desert lizards that hide in the little holes in the sand during the day

Sleep tight my little Indian curry smelling friend.

I am a JEW BTW.

Stop hating om Emiratis because you got fired and could not get citizenship. US welcomed you so be happy.

I want Emirati citizenship? I am an AMERICAN. They treated me so nicely you have no idea. Or maybe you do. No offence, it is a nice place. Infact a beautiful place and I admire it alot. But i dont want to be an Emirati. MAybe a YAHUUDI Arabia citizen. Nor did i ever work there.

American > Nationalities perks wise. I roll around anywhere and they let me through, UAE welcomes us with no hassle and visa. Hustlin' :D

Beleee that.

its a local delicacy not bad taste if you are not very squeamish about it. Nomads hunt the desert lizards that hide in the little holes in the sand during the day

Oh not naice, yuck.

Last edited:
When i was in Europe, 2 Macedonian girls told me that " You are very lucky that you are allowed to marry 4 women"... and i was like ... "Whaaat" :crazy: I mean it's been a century......
You should have say ''Ok then im going to marry booth of you and you have no right to say no'' :D

I am very calm and apparently drunk. No need to worry.
I would never expect this from you :o:

You should have say ''Ok then im going to marry booth of you and you have no right to say no''

Mate, once we were in Italy in youth camp. We were talking to Norwegian girls. They were having fun, smiling, flirting with us.... then they asked "We are you from".. we replied then their faces dropped and they turn their back and walked away without saying a word....

Not every European is like them but i sensed Europeans are biassed against Turks... as a Turk who lives Europe what do you think ?

Mate, once we were in Italy in youth camp. We were talking to Norwegian girls. They were having fun, smiling, flirting with us.... then they asked "We are you from".. we replied then their faces dropped and they turn their back and walked away without saying a word....

Not every European is like them but i sensed Europeans are biassed against Turks... as a Turk who lives Europe what do you think ?
But there are also European Girls looking for Men from South. ;)

Oh not naice, yuck.
Don’t Know What to Cook? How About Dhub – Traditional Saudi Beudion Dish | American Bedu

open up your eyes and your taste buds to this Beduen delicacy known as Dhub (Arabian for lizard)
it tastes like Chicken. no doubt an acquired taste but lovingly cooked and served.

when the desert in the day is scorching with heat then these lizards make borrows in the sand that offer refuge from the heat, they sometimes have unusual companion which is a desert scorpion with a very nasty and agonizing sting. the Lizard offers the Scorpion some space and in return the scorpion provides security and would sting any untrained or careless predictor trying to make a stew out of the lizard.

the meat is soft but full of nutritious protein. I had the pleasure of eating it on a survival course and it dish beats the queen termite hands down

Don’t Know What to Cook? How About Dhub – Traditional Saudi Beudion Dish | American Bedu

open up your eyes and your taste buds to this Beduen delicacy known as Dhub (Arabian for lizard)
it tastes like Chicken. no doubt an acquired taste but lovingly cooked and served.

when the desert in the day is scorching with heat then these lizards make borrows in the sand that offer refuge from the heat, they sometimes have unusual companion which is a desert scorpion with a very nasty and agonizing sting. the Lizard offers the Scorpion some space and in return the scorpion provides security and would sting any untrained or careless predictor trying to make a stew out of the lizard.

the meat is soft but full of nutritious protein. I had the pleasure of eating it on a survival course and it dish beats the queen termite hands down

400px-How-about-no.jpg

Back
Top Bottom