What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

Young at heart. Plus KSA is hardly a place for "human rights". Not that Pakistan is, but KSA is the topic here.

Arey bhai, Saudi men are do lucky that they dont have to deal with women drivers. We all know how they drive and block you and suddenly change lanes and cannot parallel park a vehicle. Are u jealous of the Saudi men?
Well I am. They should also suffer what we have been going through.

Life is just not fair.......

Arey bhai, Saudi men are do lucky that they dont have to deal with women drivers. We all know how they drive and block you and suddenly change lanes and cannot parallel park a vehicle. Are u jealous of the Saudi men?

dude, women are not so bad as drivers........

Men are worse drivers. There are less female driven accidents than men, percentage wise. So your tidbit is uselss :D

I agree, my opinions and discussions aren't usually rational either.

You aren't the only Iraqi here, thus, you aren't being solely targeted by my comments.

Thanks for your response anyways..

27y48lc.png

Great stuff, good to see. Saudi suffers from negative press regarding women.

Anyway back to more important matters. Is number 2 from the right single?

Great stuff, good to see. Saudi suffers from negative press regarding women.

Anyway back to more important matters. Is number 2 from the right single?
dude not cool........

Men are worse drivers. There are less female driven accidents than men, percentage wise. So your tidbit is uselss :D

Well only a woman will write that and I understand. But women driver's confidence level is very low and they are overcautious and hence sometimes dangerous drivers.
But I never say that to my wife who drives, although like many women she always leaves her car on the road for me to come and park it properly when she drives.

Well only a woman will write that and I understand. But women driver's confidence level is very low and they are overcautious and hence sometimes dangerous drivers.
But I never say that to my wife who drives, although like many women she always leaves her car on the road for me to come and park it properly when she drives.

Then you dont instill confidence in your wife.

Plus bro i'm a dood.

Then you dont instill confidence in your wife.

Plus bro i'm a dood.

Well if you are married and you sit confidently while your wife drives or even just have a girlfriend and let her drive while you just sit back comfortably, then either she is a very good driver or you are the most patient man in the world. And I salute you.
But unluckily, not everyone has it this good.

Back
Top Bottom